Christopher Novack, NPC

Christopher Novack, NPC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·  
Male
(2)
Save
Christopher Novack, NPC is a nurse practitioner in Prescott, AZ. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

3124 Willow Creek Rd

Prescott, AZ 86301

Contact Information

(928) 445-7085

Insurance Accepted

  • Aetna
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Learn about Christopher Novack

Be confident in your decisions by checking out your provider's top areas of care, education, patient reviews and more. Learn about finding the right doctor for you.

1  Specialties

  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

0  Board Certifications

Christopher Novack does not have any board certifications listed.

Background Check

Malpractice Claims not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

0 Sanctions

No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

0 Board Actions

No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Education

Education data for Christopher Novack is unavailable at this time.

Awards & Recognition

Awards & Honors

Christopher Novack has no awards or honors listed.

Media & Publications

Christopher Novack has no media or publications listed.

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

Christopher Novack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christopher Novack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christopher Novack's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Christopher Novack to family and friends
2 total reviews (2 have comments)

Likelihood to Recommend (2)

  • 5
    (1)
  • 4
    (0)
  • 3
    (0)
  • 2
    (0)
  • 1
    (1)

Christopher Novack's Performance

  • Trustworthiness

    GOOD
  • Explains condition(s) well

    GOOD
  • Answers questions

    GOOD
  • Time well spent

    GOOD

Office & Staff Performance

  • Scheduling

    EXCELLENT
  • Office environment

    EXCELLENT
  • Staff friendliness

    EXCELLENT
  • Average wait time

    Under 10 minutes

Patient Comments (2)

Chris took a full, fresh look at my health and as a result of tests he ordered, I learned I have a milk allergy and have not been compliant in the celiac as I thought. Just fixing these 2 things dropped my pain and inflammation levels 70%. I am excited to get to the bottom of the other 30% and I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Flag this
If you have anything complex, he will jump to conclusions and accuse you of either insanity or addiction. He underprescribed essential insomnia medicine and assumed I was an addict because I had to find other ways to sleep at night. The "other" things harmed my stomach long term, and I puked water...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Flag this
Image of Christopher Novack
Are you Christopher Novack?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(23)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(9)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(9)
Dermatology
(8)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(11)
Family Medicine
(1)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(10)
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(4)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
(1)