Christopher Mignosa, LCSW

Christopher Mignosa, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Christopher Mignosa, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Guilford, CT. He specializes in clinical social work and individual counseling.Read his story

2415 Boston Post Rd Ste 12

Guilford, CT 06437

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Christopher Mignosa

Christopher Mignosa's bio

This content was provided by Christopher Mignosa "The path to well-being doesn't need to be as complicated as we often make it. I find myself frequently stating "it seems so simple, doesn't it". I believe in viewing all situations and circumstances from multiple perspectives, and once a full picture is painted, the steps for improvement become clear and manageable. I utilize an approach that has its basis in transparency and acknowledgment of One's strengths and weakness. I believe we all all products of our culmative experience up to the minute. We continue to develop experiences as each moment passes by, and the ability to learn and grow from the fluid culmination of experiences is what allows us to succeed. My clinical approach is from a cognitive perspective, as I beleive our problems and the solutions to them come from our thought process. I consider my self "just a regular guy" who happens to be fortunate enough to have the capabilities to help others. I look forward to the potential opportunity to help you experience life the way you truly want to."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Individual Counseling

Christopher Mignosa does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Therapy
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Narrative Therapy

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Rhode Island
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern Connecticut State University
    Other Education | Completed

Christopher Mignosa has no awards or honors listed.

Christopher Mignosa has no media or publications listed.

Christopher Mignosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christopher Mignosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christopher Mignosa's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Christopher Mignosa to family and friends
Are you Christopher Mignosa?