Dr. Christopher Meyer, OD

Dr. Christopher Meyer, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Christopher Meyer, OD is an optometrist in Newburgh, IN. He graduated from Southern College Of Optometry and specializes in optometry.Read his story

7534 Peachwood Dr

Newburgh, IN 47630

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meyer "I could sit here and type in my education background and list my accomplishments, and yet, I don't think that will tell you about the real me. For those of you that would like to know, I earned my undergraduate degree from Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky, and went on to graduate with Honors from the best optometry school in the country, The Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. What you really should know is that I love what I do! Think about all the great moments in your life. While some memories may be associated with certain sounds, flavors, or aromas, about 80% of your memory and perception is visual. In fact, one of my earliest memories is of me stepping out of my childhood optometrist's office with my first pair of glasses and being able to view the world with a level of clarity that I never knew even existed. And now as an optometrist, I take great pride in providing this gift of the best vision and eye health possible to all of my patients. I also believe in an individualized approach to eye care. So many people use their eyes in such different capacities, I prefer to get to know you, and your unique visual demands to best determine how to achieve your best potential. After all, 20/20 vision is not my end goal, but only a piece of the equation to achieving your best visual solution. All the Best, Chris Meyer"

• Optometry

Dr. Meyer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergy Treatment
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Murray State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southern College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Meyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends

Dr. Meyer's Performance

My husband and I moved to this area last summer. We found Dr. Meyer when my husband developed a "floater" and he was great with my husband. Then last month I went in for my eye evaluation. Dr. Meyer was very professional but also friendly and easy to talk with. At 65, I thought I knew exactly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Meyer was very friendly and thorough. He was also very good with my kids. I would recommend him to everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0