Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND

Naturopathy ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Johnson

Thrive Naturopathic

6013 Tower Ct Alexandria, VA 22304

Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND is a naturopath in Alexandria, VA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2008 and specializes in naturopathy, anxiety disorders, and more.

Dr. Johnson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause

I utilize homeopathy, nutrition, and botanical medicine to support the body's natural capacity to heal. I take the time to understand each person as an individual and work to meet their individual needs. The therapies are gentle and safe and at the same time can be very powerful.

• Naturopathy

Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
2007
Institute For Human Individuality
1994
University Of Virginia (Charlotteville)
2008
2007
1994

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND
I visited Dr. Johnson around November 2018 and I must say this was the best decision I ever made. Within five months my health has improved tremendously, and so is for my 9 year old son. Dr. Johnson is professional, patient and very attentive to details. My experience has been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
After a decade post-babies of not feeling 'quite right' and traditional physicians consistently dismissing symptoms, I felt I had nothing to lose by giving homeopathy a try. Dr. Johnson took the time to walk through everything and look at my situation holistically. The homeopathic remedy is low cost, no negative side effects...and I feel like a new person. I am now sleeping better and am more relaxed, etc. A huge thank you and highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I have had a positive appointment with DR. Johnson. He listens to my concerns and provides advice. He does not keep me waiting. He takes me early for he appointment when I am early. He does not make excuses that you are a senior and should expect these problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I went to see Dr. Johnson with symptoms that did not relate to any one thing and western medicine was not helping. Dr. Johnson does a thorough review and research to determine the best remedy to help with your symptoms. After trying several remedies and determining that I had Lyme I started to feel better and I am almost normal again. Dr. Johnson is diligent in his determination to find a remedy that will result in a return to good health for you. Highly recommend homeopathy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I Highly recommend Dr. Johnson! I struggled mightily with dizziness for well over a year. I tried modern approaches including numerous MRIs, CT scans, physical, occupational and vestibular therapy - my entire medial team was at a loss as to the cause. I was desperate to get better and a friend mentioned Dr. Johnson and Naturopathy. I took a chance and it was the best medical decision I've made. Within 30 days my dizziness was gone! Dr. Johnson changed my life and for that I'm truly grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Dr. Johnson helped me tremendously with chronic symptoms I had for years. I had wasted so much time with traditional practitioners that did not have the tools to help me. I would recommend anyone with chronic issues or just an interest in improving their overall health and resilience to see Dr. Johnson! He is extremely diligent and caring, and most important, effective in helping his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I saw Dr. Johnson due to some minor sleep issues I had been having. The intake was very thorough, and he gave me a lot of his time. He recommended a couple of different homeopathic remedies, the second of which did help improve my sleep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I can recommend Dr Johnson because of my positive experience while being his patient. I really appreciate the way Dr Johnson listens to me and takes thorough notes. It took a few appointments before Dr Johnson was able to figure out what the correct remedy was for me, but when he did, I saw significant improvement in my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Dr. Johnson is extremely capable, kind, caring, and patient. Not only has he helped me to heal and feel so much better, he has taught me so much about homeopathy. I recommend him to anyone and everyone that I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Dr. Johnson introduced us to homeopathy 5 years ago and our lives have changed for the better! His professional and scientific approach to care has helped me and my two kids navigate through acute issues and chronic diseases, and all of us have improved in too many ways to count. I would (and have) recommended him to many other families for treatment with a very powerful yet gentle form of medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Dr. Johnson has been wonderful. After so many traditional doctors and medicines that failed for my chronic conditions, I finally found Dr. Johnson. He took the time to get to know me and truly listen to my symptoms. This is the best I have felt in years and I am so thankful to have my quality of life back. I highly recommend anyone that is suffering with any type of ailment to seek Dr. Johnson's care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for several years for multiple health challenges for myself and my children. He has always been kind, warm, compassionate, and thoughtful. He uses a very systematic approach to help improve our health and we have had a lot of success treating many things from an acute illness to more longstanding problems. In every situation I have been happy with his care. I love using homeopathic remedies since they pose no side effects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Dr. Johnson was able to help resolve some overall health concerns in a very short period of time. He spent a lot of time listening to my experiences and concerns and was able to provide a remedy that helped within a few days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?
Highly recommend Dr Johnson. My lab results were trending rather poorly for 9 months, symptoms were worsening and health was declining over time. I first saw Dr Johnson in March 2016. It's been 3 months now and my lab results and symptoms have improved dramatically, some almost 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Johnson, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Thrive Naturopathic