Contact provider for availability

Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD

Optometry ·  Male

Dr. Hoskin
4166 Buford Hwy NE Ste R6 Atlanta, GA 30345

Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD is an optometrist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in optometry.

Dr. Hoskin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoskin

3.7

Dr. Hoskin?
Dr. Hoskin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD
Dr. Hoskin is the utmost professional. High quality service at a reasonable price. Even though his location and facilities may not be what is considered "normal" his excellent staff take wonderful care of you. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
Of all the eye doctors I've seen over time, Dr. Hoskin got my prescription perfect! He shows that he cares about my eye health, explained the various options to correct my vision and answered all my questions without feeling rushed. Also, I love that Dr. Hoskin has a small humble practice and purposely keeps his overhead down. This allows me to afford better glasses at a lower cost. Great service, Great price. I highly recommend Dr. Hoskin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
I had taken my son to another doctor before and he just rushed the entire appointment, but Dr.Hoskin actually took his time to explain everything and pointed out some good facts. He was making conversation with my son and making him feel comfortable with being there. Great doctor and a very nice staff. I was also able to make an appointment the same day which is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
Dr. Hoskin did a very thorough job giving me my first ever eye exam. I was nervous going in, as my vision has been decking of late. He explained in depth what was going on with my eyes and what to expect in the future. He laid out options I had for correcting my vision. I will definitely go back to see Dr. Hoskin for my next exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
I was sick of glasses & keeping up with them. Dr. Hoskin discussed options & explained what happened to my eyes with aging. Turned out, bi-focal contacts was my best option. I wasn't comfortable putting things in my eyes, I was hesitant; but his front counter staff was so terrific & patient with me, we actually had fun going through the process. Chris even came in on a day he was not scheduled at the office concerned about flashers and floaters that I was suddenly seeing. Awesome service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
My visit with Dr. Hoskin was comfortable and informative about my issues with my vision. He spoke in a manner which I could understand. Also, he gave me multiple options as to what I can do going forward to take care of my vision. I will definitely be going to him for my vision care. Obviously, I would recommend him highly to anyone seeking vision care. His staff also did a great job assisting me in choosing which lenses and frames that would be of the greatest benefit. Thanks Chris and Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
A Doctor that doesn't speak to patients? Is Not clear on his diagnosis? Does Not explain options! Includes add ups on your prescription to charge more? keeps you waiting for an average of 2-3 hours even though you have a scheduled appt? Patients wait on the corridor of a shopping mall? Glasses that are ready after +3 weeks of when sent to the lab? Definitely AVOID him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
I took my son after he was prescribed glasses overseas but Dr Hoskin attention to patients resulted null Waiting time was above 3hrs Scheduled appointments are not respected I went there because the pediatrician recomended him I will give her my feedback on the next appt. Dr Hoskin is in a hurry, doesn't have time to explain his findings during the eye exams Seems its just a money making consult NOT trustworthy Girls on the front are nice Office is small patients wait on the corridor of the mall
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?
Dr. Hoskins did an eye exam for me earlier this year, I did have my Rx filled by his Optical - it looked pretty [pathetic as far as frame choices with high prices - so I took it my regular Optician that I have used for years. I could not see well with my new glasses - even though my Optician showed me prrof that they were made correctly. I went back to see Dr. Hoskins for what is called a re-check of my refraction - which I was told most Drs. do at no charge - but was charged again !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hoskin, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoskin?

• Optometry

Dr. Hoskin accepts

Dr. Hoskin accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Hoskin treats your condition or procedure