Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Hood, DC
Dr. Christopher Hood, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Kenneth City, FL.

5990 54th Ave N

Kenneth City, FL 33709

Learn about Dr. Hood

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hood does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Education data for Dr. Hood is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hood to family and friends
Dr. Hood's Performance
in Pinellas Park, FL |
I first went to Hood Chiropractic after one of Dr. Chris's seminars. I was at the time a skeptic of chiropractors. On my very first adjustment I discovered that I had been living with a chronic headache. I was delivered using forcepts so my spine was a bit of a mess. I have been A patient now for over 5 years and and I rarely have a headache plus I hardly ever get sick. I no longer take the medication I was on for high blood pressure and a skin rash I no longer have. I highly recommend Hood Chir
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Hood is an excellent chiropractor. He is always happy and full of energy, spending time with his patients. Dr. Hood is also a Christian and will pray for you and accepts prayers from you.
Seminole, FL |
Wonderful chiropractor! The best! He shares so much knowledge with you and cares for all of his patients. Excellent chiropractor! My husband was able to get off his blood pressure meds after going to Dr Hood. The whole family goes there. Highly recommend seeing him
in St. Petersburg, FL |
I had a dental appointment last week and ended up with my jaw coming out of the socket. With the TMJ emergency situation, Dr. Chris and his staff saw me right away and knew just what to do. I was experiencing lots of pain and it was unbearable! I was so thankful that Dr. Chris could help me in this situation, as he does in all areas needed! I am currently in treatment for a few days and everyday is better. I feel really blessed to be a part of Hood Chiropractic.
in Dunedin, FL |
With 3 kids ages 10 , 13 and 16 in multisports, Dr. Hood has treated our many sports injuries from basketball , football, and wrestling. He knows exactly what to do and can quickly get the injury to subside. He recently handled our son's football post concussion professionally with success. He is also a proponent of non immunizations. Holistic care and CNS immune support has been excellent the 3 years His practice has treated our family.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hood, DC?
Are you Dr. Hood?