Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. Hollis

Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND is a naturopath in Randolph, VT. He specializes in naturopathy, acupuncture, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hollis accepts

Dr. Hollis accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Medicaid
MVP Health Care
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Dr. Hollis treats your condition or procedure

"Dr. Hollis received a Bachelor of Science in Psychophysiology from Pennsylvania State University. After college he completed a six-year nationally accredited medical program and received a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and Master of Science in ...

• Naturopathy

Dr. Hollis?
Dr. Hollis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND
RecentMost Helpful
I am so grateful to have Dr. Hollis as a resource for my family. They are super accommodating in the office and will always fit us in when we need an appointment quickly which is invaluable by itself! We love the warm, friendly atmosphere and always feel comfortable and confident that our concerns will be really heard and thoroughly considered in our treatment plan. Dr. Hollis' kind, grounded, full picture approach to care fits exactly what we need to support us in navigating our chronic health concerns as best we can ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND?
Excellent care provided by Dr. Hollis and his wonderful staff. Dr. Hollis is through and innovative in his holistic care. He listens to his patients and continuously alters the care and supplements until it perfectly matches your need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND?
I find Dr. Hollis to be a very good doctor, with a very pleasant personality and approach He has given me new protocols for diet and lifestyle that are effective!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND?
Going to see Dr. Hollis feels like going to see a trusted friend instead of going to a Doctor. He really listens to me. I feel that I am heard, and that his care and concern is real. I like that he is readily accessible to his patients, and that he answers my questions quickly. I Love his skillful use of NRT; I find it a direct, quick way to get accurate answers about what is going on with my body. His medical insight has given me real tools to cope, and conquer my health problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND?
Dr. Hollis has great intuition, sensitivity and compassion for those who cannot get answers from traditional medicine. His approach is to help the body heal itself by giving it what I needs to do so. His dedication to his purpose is evident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Hollis, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Hollis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hollis treats patients.

Compare Providers