Christopher Hale, LPC

Christopher Hale, LPC

Counseling  |
Christopher Hale, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Wichita Falls, TX. He is 55 years old. Read his story

4722 Taft Blvd Ste 2

Wichita Falls, TX 76308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Christopher Hale

Christopher Hale's bio

This content was provided by Christopher Hale "I grew up in Texas in a large family of 7. After graduating high school I attended the University of Texas at El Paso majoring in Engineering. However, during my junior year of college I had the opportunity to work part time during my summer vacation as a House Parent working with young children with severe emotional problems at a residential treatment facility. It was during that summer I came to appreciate the value of helping others in need. It was then that I found my true calling and I changed my major to a degree in Psychology. I continued to work at this treatment facility for six more years, even after I graduated in 1986. However, I discovered that that I wanted to offer more than being a house parent. So I went on to achieve my Master's Degree in Counseling at Sul Ross State University in 1992. I continued my work as a counselor working with children, adolescents and adults with mental health issues and substance abuse issues. Most of my experience has been working in mental health hospitals with some years of experience in the outpatient spectrum. The extent of my clinical experience has been vast and I've worked with some very difficult cases. I've learned a lot from my patients and clients over the years, and the most valuable lesson that I have learned was that each person has their own free will and that core reason they either got better was their willingness, courage and perseverance to recover from their emotional and psychological problems. I was only there to offer guidance and support and I'm still as invested in helping others as when I was first inspired almost 32 years ago."

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Christopher Hale does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• University Of Texas At El Paso
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Sul Ross State University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Christopher Hale has no awards or honors listed.

Christopher Hale has no media or publications listed.

Christopher Hale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christopher Hale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christopher Hale's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Christopher Hale?

Visit Christopher Hale