Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC

Chiropractic Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Grazen

Dr. Christopher A. Grazen DC

450 Central Ave Ste 203 Lancaster, NY 14086

Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC is a chiropractic rehabilitation specialist in Lancaster, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 1994 and specializes in chiropractic rehabilitation, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Grazen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grazen

Dr. Grazen?
Dr. Grazen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I began seeing Dr. Chris Grazen-Chiropractor about 12-13 years ago for pain and mobility issues from lumbar and cervical disc herniations I suffered as a result of high school sports, a car accident and bad wipeout snow sledding. Chris is as professional as they come. He is very intelligent and seems to care deeply for his patients. Aside from regular treatment he was very accommodating with regards to my employer and taking needed time away from my demanding job in law enforcement. If you are considering chiropractic treatment don’t wait like I did and schedule a consultation. Good luck!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have been with Dr. Chris for years for my workers compensation injury to my back and neck. He has kept me working. I feel great from his care and he has kept me out of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
he is the best..have been dealing with bonafide back issues for 30 yrs and have used numerous chiropractors throughout the country! Dr. Chris is honestly the best.he is hands on and has only ever given me relief..If you are a realist, and realize that chiro's offer temporary relief and aren't magicians that alleviate the problem completely, you'll be better off!! but Try Dr. Chris!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I was considering back surgery due to foot drop and Dr Chris Grazen helped stop my leg and back pain. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
My shoulder and arm had several problems and I had a lot of pain. I was unable to lift my right arm over my head. In one visit Dr. Chris Grazen zeroed in on the exact trouble spots and worked on those areas. I experienced immediate relief and in just two short visits I'm doing so much better. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Grazen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I was diagnosed with lumbar issues. The neurosurgeon recommended a chiropractor, as he didn't believe surgery was an option for me. Dr. Chris told me more about my back than the neurosurgeon did! He explains everything, answers all my questions and doesn't use too much medical jargon. Scheduling is easy, the staff are great-very knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely tell people to go see Dr. Chris!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Comforting treatment, whether being treated for an injury or just a standard adjustment, Dr. Christopher Grazen always provides care with concern for my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Chris for 15 years. This is a Dr. that cares tremendously about the well being of his patients. He ordered a copy of my MRI report of my neck and head that was from another doctor. Called me at work the very next day and told me to get to the Dent Institute immediately because I could have a stroke at any time. Within a month, I had brain surgery. He saved me from what could have been a debilitating situation. Trust this DOCTOR with me life. ABOVE&BEYOND
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Great support, wonderful experience. Office staff that supports him is great. Can't say enough about his care. Me, my wife, my daughter, grandson, and granddaughter ste all under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr.Grazen is a great ???? Doctor,a Doctors Doctor. When I could hardly Stand or work Dr.Grazen treated my neck and back to the point that now I can work I can walk I can do a little running and excruciating pain I am not experiencing because of his expertise. Was not for Dr. Grazen I would not be Walk very welI. I would recommend him to anyone who have any type of chiropractic problems and other things that he Treat. The treatment don’t take long, but you feel so much better after Treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr. Grazen has been treating my mother and myself for years. Very happy with the care he gives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Grazen is professional knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Never had any issues with scheduling an appointment and am always seen by him in a timely manner. Most importantly I had issues with my neck for several months and tried several different things before finally scheduling a visit. Dr Grazen has completely fixed my neck and in addition showed me different techniches and methods to improve flexibility and movement in my neck going forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I saw Dr. Chris for the first time when I had strained my back lifting a heavy item. He saw me the same day I called his office and there was immediate relief! Furthermore, Dr. Chris has been instrumental in helping my daughter recover from running injuries in her hip and calf. He is well versed in sports injuries and ways to prevent future occurrences of the same or a different injury. He is responsive and friendly and and excellent chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Chris is awesome! He got to the route of my neck/back problem and has continually worked with me to get me to pain free days! Truly dedicated to his patients!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I am grateful to Dr. Christopher Grazen; I was on disability for over a year and there were times I lost hope.  He was the one person who guided me through my living hell.  He gave me encouragement, hope, and stayed with me through the entire healing process. I want to thank Dr. Grazen and his wonderful staff for taking care of me. I am proud to recommend Dr. Grazen to anyone who is searching for a doctor who can manage your to health and happiness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Grazen always puts his patients needs first. He listens and cares about how you are doing. He has referred me to other doctors as well when needed. He took care of submitting disability paperwork so I did not have to worry about anything but getting better. He always has a smile on his face and knows his patients by name. Would never go any where else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Helped me with my lower back and has been great helping me with my workers compensation case. He explained how workers compensation works. I would send my family to him. Great help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Chris Grazen has been my chiropractor for years. He treats my neck and back and any and all of my joint injuries. He always handles my workers compensation case correctly and fights for my care. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr. Chris is personable, knowledgeable and good at his job. He has helped me get back to life after my motorcycle accident and now again after I got hurt on the job. Thanks for getting me right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Awesome chiropractor. Tends to all ur needs. Recommend him very much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Grazen?

When caring for a patient you must consider all parts of their lives from activities, type of work, family issues, nutrition, and what the patients goals are. All parts must be considered in order to manage the patients issues. When caring for the patient nutrition, exercise, rehab, must be part of care in order to improve the condition.

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation

1990
Cortland State University
1990

Dr. Grazen accepts

Dr. Grazen accepts the following insurance:

Advantage