Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC

Chiropractic RehabilitationMaleAge 54

Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC is a Chiropractic Rehabilitation Specialist in Lancaster, NY and has over 28 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC

Dr. Christopher A. Grazen DC

450 Central Ave Ste 203 Lancaster, NY 14086

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash

Dr. Grazen accepts

Dr. Grazen accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Grazen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grazen

EXCELLENT Dr
I have gone to several other chiropractors in the past. I have a very short stature, rare diagnosis and endure pain in most of my joints. I moved to Lancaster a few years ago, actually in walking distance to Dr. Grazen‘s office. So I thought I’d give them a try. Very welcoming staff, getting an appointment was almost immediate. Since my condition is rare, Dr. Grazen suggested I get x-rays of joints needing attention prior to him doing any treatment. This was very professional of him because with past chiropractors, I’ve been “just cracked” and sent on my way, no other intervention. I have the upmost respect and confidence in Dr. Grazen! I would HIGHLY recommend him!! Also on my first visit, he graciously gave me his cell number, if the office wasn’t open and I needed care he’d open his office. What dr does that??
Valerie – Nov 15, 2022
Great Chiropractor
I called as I was having issues for a few weeks and they got me in same day! Chris explained what he thought was the problem was. We were able to put a plan together to help resolve the issue. Over the coarse of a few visits (sent me for X-rays as well) he adjusted my neck helping w/ the disc issue discovered. I've been going for a year or so now and its been great. Very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer questions. I would definitely recommend Chris for any back / neck pain!
Anthony K. – Nov 03, 2022
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Grazen helped me with my vertigo. Also see him once a month for back adjustments due to all the standing I do at my job. When I leave there I feel great. Staff is very friendly and never have a problem getting an appointment. Would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.
Bev Wollage – Oct 13, 2022
Thank you Dr. Grazen!
Always pleasant, very knowledgeable and listens to each patient. He was able to help lessen my pain within the first few visits and get me back to walking again. I have great confidence in him and highly recommend!
Sep 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Chris Grazen is an exceptional chiropractor. He is extremely knowledgeable and his adjustments are so clean and easy. I always feel better after my appointments. They also have very convenient hours.
Dawn Mannion – Jul 14, 2022
Just Go
Dr. Grazen always gets me in to see him and always explains what is going on and how he is going to help. I was in a car accident, and he got me in immediately after. I have never left his office not feeling better.
Karen B. – Jul 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Chris was able to adjust my back and help fix a disc issue I was having. Very kind , friendly , and knowledgeable . I would definitely recommend chris for any back pain
May 03, 2022
Back Jedi
Dr. Grazen has been the only one to help manage the neck and arm pain I’ve been experiencing. His office staff is so accommodating and friendly. So thankful to Dr. Grazen and his office staff.
Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Exceptional knowledge and care. Dr. Grazen has solved several problems that 5 others could not over the last 8 years. He's restored my health And my faith in chiropractic care. I could not be more enthusiastic in my recommendation of Christopher Grazen.
Rich C – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr. Grazen and his staff are knowledgable, wonderful, caring and friendly. Always helping any way he can. He really cares about all his patients. Thank you Dr. Grazen and your staff. God bless you always.
Mr. & Mrs. Gil Velez – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr. Christopher Grazen is a wonderful Dr. For the past year I have been struggling with hip and lower back problems. He knew what is was right away and started me on the path of healing. He has a great way about him. He is upfront, honest.
Kim from Lancaster – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I've been one of Dr. Chris Grazen's patients for several years. I first saw him for a sports-related injury to my shoulder. In short order, he identified the problem and gave me treatment in his office along with a set of exercises. I was committed to the exercises, and I saw improvement in weeks and a full recovery a month later. I returned to Dr. Grazen for lower back pain, which he again treated through analyzing a scan of my back, therapy, massage, manipulating my back and legs and giving me exercises to stretch and strengthen my back. Like my shoulder, Dr. Chris' treatment and plan brought me back to a point where I had no pain in daily activities; with regular stretching, I returned to golf, too. Dr. Chris is personable, passionate about his work and helping and healing people. He's also honest, and makes himself available for questions. He has every quality you'd want in someone whom you're trusting with your health.
Bill P. – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I went to Dr. Christopher Grazen with lower back pain. I was feeling better within a couple of visits. He is currently treating me for a frozen shoulder, which has gotten significantly better. Dr. Grazen is a very caring and friendly man. He listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions. He even helped out my son and fit him into his schedule (last minute) when he hurt his back during track practice. The office staff is also very friendly and accommodating. There is never a long wait time. I highly recommend Dr. Grazen!
Julianne F. – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have had off and on back and sciatic nerve issues for years. Dr. Chris Grazen in short order was able to get me out of pain and feeling very good. He explained my issue and his treatment plan to me. He is very personable and takes time to explain the necessary follow up exercises one can do to help yourself in your recovery towards being pain and symptom free. I recommend Dr. Grazen highly!!
Dave Z – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Grazen for fifteen years. I originally started treatment with him because my previous DC had several Chiropractors treating patients so I would get a different Chiropractor and varied levels of care at each appointment. I find Dr. Chris very easy to talk to and his dedication to his patients is obvious, he’s even treated me on Sunday as he makes his personal phone number available in the event of sudden pain or mobility issue. It’s safe to say he has made a real difference in my life and I find it easy to recommend him to people I care about and strangers alike.
Tom Lobur – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Grazen for over 12 years, he has treated me for various injuries including neck and shoulder pain, lower back pain and believe it or not achilles tendon pain. With Dr. Grazen's treatment and advice I was back to normal in minimal time. Our family has been treated by Dr. Grazen for sports injuries and general life mishaps, I highly recommend Dr. Grazen for is excellent and professional care and treatment.
Dan Hatfield – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
My chiropractor for the last 25 years retired during covid and I was at a loss to find a new one. I went to a couple chiropractors that I didnt like at all and had given up until my Primary recommended Dr Christopher Grazen. I have a few issues with my back and neck some are genetic and some are from injuries, but my most recent problem was something that I had torn in my shoulder/upper arm. I had thought I was going to have to go for an MRI and possible surgery. The pain had become quite intense by the time I had seen him for the first time. We worked together with excersise etc and within a couple of weeks I was feeling a lot less pain! Im sure it will never be 100% again because of damage that I had done but it sure is a lot better than it was and Im a lot more functional now because it is! It is much more tolerable on a day to day basis. Office staff is friendly and accomodating for scheduling visits. Give him a try Im sure you will not be disapointed!
Cheryl – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I was seeing another chiropractor for 2 years and I wasn't getting better, so my husband recommended Dr. Chris. I have been seeing him for about 2 months now and Dr. Chris started showing me some exercises to do to strength my back and I can't believe the difference in how I feel. He has been very passionate in seeing me get better. He takes the time to talk to you and make sure that you understand everything he is talking about. His staff is very friendly. I will recommend Dr. Chris Grazen to everyone that I know . Judy Fiorella
Judy Porto-Fiorella – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Sudden neck pain on a Saturday morning. I called for an appointment scheduled for Monday as he was done for the day. 10 minutes later a call back from the office to come in right away which I did. Pain almost gone after. He is very caring and knows what he is doing
Linda DelConte – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I don’t even know where to begin! I first started seeing Dr. Chris 5 years ago, when I injured my back. I was told I needed back surgery but I refused and searched other avenues. Dr. Chris was referred to me by an employee of mine, who couldn’t say enough about how he helped him. Not only is he knowledgeable but he genuinely cares for his patients. He took time to explain what was going on and how he was going to help me. And because of this, I did NOT have to have surgery! With what is going on in the world right now, Dr. Chris is still seeing his patients and taking every precautionary measure to keep us all safe! He makes sure no one sits in the waiting room, schedules his patients so that there is no interaction, and constantly wiping everything down to ensure our safety! If you are looking for an adjustment, Dr. Chris is the man!
Niko Dennison – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Grazen?