Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC

Chiropractic RehabilitationMaleAge 52

Dr. Grazen

Dr. Christopher A. Grazen DC

450 Central Ave Lancaster, NY 14086

Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC is a Chiropractic Rehabilitation Specialist in Lancaster, NY and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grazen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractic Rehabilitation Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Grazen accepts

Dr. Grazen accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Choice
Choice POS
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Grazen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grazen

Dr. Grazen?
  • Explained conditions well (136)
  • Office environment (136)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (135)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I have had off and on back and sciatic nerve issues for years. Dr. Chris Grazen in short order was able to get me out of pain and feeling very good. He explained my issue and his treatment plan to me. He is very personable and takes time to explain the necessary follow up exercises one can do to help yourself in your recovery towards being pain and symptom free. I recommend Dr. Grazen highly!!
Dave Z – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Grazen for fifteen years. I originally started treatment with him because my previous DC had several Chiropractors treating patients so I would get a different Chiropractor and varied levels of care at each appointment. I find Dr. Chris very easy to talk to and his dedication to his patients is obvious, he’s even treated me on Sunday as he makes his personal phone number available in the event of sudden pain or mobility issue. It’s safe to say he has made a real difference in my life and I find it easy to recommend him to people I care about and strangers alike.
Tom Lobur – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Grazen for over 12 years, he has treated me for various injuries including neck and shoulder pain, lower back pain and believe it or not achilles tendon pain. With Dr. Grazen's treatment and advice I was back to normal in minimal time. Our family has been treated by Dr. Grazen for sports injuries and general life mishaps, I highly recommend Dr. Grazen for is excellent and professional care and treatment.
Dan Hatfield – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
My chiropractor for the last 25 years retired during covid and I was at a loss to find a new one. I went to a couple chiropractors that I didnt like at all and had given up until my Primary recommended Dr Christopher Grazen. I have a few issues with my back and neck some are genetic and some are from injuries, but my most recent problem was something that I had torn in my shoulder/upper arm. I had thought I was going to have to go for an MRI and possible surgery. The pain had become quite intense by the time I had seen him for the first time. We worked together with excersise etc and within a couple of weeks I was feeling a lot less pain! Im sure it will never be 100% again because of damage that I had done but it sure is a lot better than it was and Im a lot more functional now because it is! It is much more tolerable on a day to day basis. Office staff is friendly and accomodating for scheduling visits. Give him a try Im sure you will not be disapointed!
Cheryl – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I was seeing another chiropractor for 2 years and I wasn't getting better, so my husband recommended Dr. Chris. I have been seeing him for about 2 months now and Dr. Chris started showing me some exercises to do to strength my back and I can't believe the difference in how I feel. He has been very passionate in seeing me get better. He takes the time to talk to you and make sure that you understand everything he is talking about. His staff is very friendly. I will recommend Dr. Chris Grazen to everyone that I know . Judy Fiorella
Judy Porto-Fiorella – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Sudden neck pain on a Saturday morning. I called for an appointment scheduled for Monday as he was done for the day. 10 minutes later a call back from the office to come in right away which I did. Pain almost gone after. He is very caring and knows what he is doing
Linda DelConte – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I don’t even know where to begin! I first started seeing Dr. Chris 5 years ago, when I injured my back. I was told I needed back surgery but I refused and searched other avenues. Dr. Chris was referred to me by an employee of mine, who couldn’t say enough about how he helped him. Not only is he knowledgeable but he genuinely cares for his patients. He took time to explain what was going on and how he was going to help me. And because of this, I did NOT have to have surgery! With what is going on in the world right now, Dr. Chris is still seeing his patients and taking every precautionary measure to keep us all safe! He makes sure no one sits in the waiting room, schedules his patients so that there is no interaction, and constantly wiping everything down to ensure our safety! If you are looking for an adjustment, Dr. Chris is the man!
Niko Dennison – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr. Grazen has always been very attentive and supportive going beyond what he has to do. Going to him was a super great decision and his professionalism has resonated through his staff and office. Cant thank you guys enough.
Kevin funk – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
My whole family goes to Dr Chris Grazen and has been for years. He is a great Dr and is very accommodating. My back hasn't felt this good in years. I had an emergency on a Saturday morning and called the office at 940am. He told me to come in right away knowing his Father's Memorial service was at 11am. That's dedication to his patients. He even makes time for early morning appts so i can get to work on time. I will keep coming back as long as needed and I make sure to tell anyone i know that is in need of a chiropractor about him.
Cheryl Nunn – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Grazen is very patient and detail oriented. He has treated our family over several years. We have recommended him to family and friends for care.
Beth Flynn – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
Dr Chris helped me keep my active lifestyle while enjoying retirement, he is knowledgeable about those things we experience as we age. Great ideas and therapies. Got me back on the Pickleball court but helped me realize I need to use caution as well as I get older . Great experience!!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dave waldmiller – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
The care you receive here is second to none! Dr Christopher Grazen is personable and truly knows the science of chiropractic care! I have been seeing Dr. Grazen for approximately 20 years for various injuries. This is a really wonderful place, with a great staff, relaxing environment and they go out of their way to work with your schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Grazen for chiropractic care.
Jeffrey Inman – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I’ve been a patient with Dr. Christopher Grazen for 10 years! If you’re looking for a great doctor that will help you along, Dr. Grazen is a professional that will make you feel comfortable and help manage your pain! The entire staff is really friendly and helpful! I will recommend everyone I know that needs a reliable Chiropractor!!
Jeffrey M. – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Christopher Grazen over 15 years. I have chronic neck pain and have had surgery, but the pain never goes away. Dr. Grazen has helped me through this every step of the way, he never gave up on me. Chronic pain is debilitating and changes your life, continuous help is everything. He is extremely professional and experienced in this matter. I see him to maintain mobility in my neck and due to the severity of my neck, the muscles pull and knot continuously, the office visits help and he has explained how to cope with this at home also. I highly recommend him.
Elizabeth Schmitt – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
If you are having any neck or back pain, Dr. Grazen is wonderful, very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. Most importantly helps me not be in pain and feeling like new again! Highly, highly recommend!
Andrew – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Grazen for over 10 years. He has stopped me from getting chronic migraines with his treatment . He’s the best at what he does .
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I have been with Dr. Chris for years for my workers compensation injury to my back and neck. He has kept me working. I feel great from his care and he has kept me out of surgery.
John – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
he is the best..have been dealing with bonafide back issues for 30 yrs and have used numerous chiropractors throughout the country! Dr. Chris is honestly the best.he is hands on and has only ever given me relief..If you are a realist, and realize that chiro's offer temporary relief and aren't magicians that alleviate the problem completely, you'll be better off!! but Try Dr. Chris!
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
I was considering back surgery due to foot drop and Dr Chris Grazen helped stop my leg and back pain. I would highly recommend him.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?
My shoulder and arm had several problems and I had a lot of pain. I was unable to lift my right arm over my head. In one visit Dr. Chris Grazen zeroed in on the exact trouble spots and worked on those areas. I experienced immediate relief and in just two short visits I'm doing so much better. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Grazen
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Grazen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Grazen?

When caring for a patient you must consider all parts of their lives from activities, type of work, family issues, nutrition, and what the patients goals...Read more

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation