Christopher Gerhart, MAC

Christopher Gerhart, MAC

Substance Abuse Counseling  ·
Christopher Gerhart, MAC is a substance abuse counselor in Richmond Hill, GA. He specializes in substance abuse counseling, counseling, and more.Read his story

9390 Ford Ave

Richmond Hill, GA 31324

Learn about Christopher Gerhart

Christopher Gerhart's bio

This content was provided by Christopher Gerhart "I have substance abuse counseling certification in both Georgia and Texas. I am also certified to do DOT/SAP Evaluations. I have a MAC, Master Addiction Counselor credential and certification as a Master Tobacco Treatment Provider. Keywords: Richmond Hill GA, Addiction Counselor, SAP, DOT, Georgia, Coastal, Pre-employment, FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), Post-accident, FRA (Federal Railroad Administration), Random, FTA (Federal Transit Administration), Reasonable suspicion, FAA (Federal Aviation Administration), Return-to-duty, PHMSA (Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Administration), Follow-up, USCG (United States Coast Guard)"

This content was provided by Christopher Gerhart "As a substance abuse counselor, I believe that people can and do change. Not only do I have years of personal recovery experience, I have the professional and educational background to be an effective agent and facilitator of change.  Someone once told me that it is more important to have someone see him through than it was to have someone see through him.  I really believe that to be true.  I also offer DOT approved SAP evaluation, referral and assessment services."

• Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Alcoholism
  • Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling

Christopher Gerhart does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aftercare for Substance Abuse
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Smoking Cessation Treatment
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• The Freeman Center, Waco, Tx
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Sam Houston State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002

Christopher Gerhart has no awards or honors listed.

Christopher Gerhart has no media or publications listed.

Christopher Gerhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christopher Gerhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christopher Gerhart's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christopher Gerhart

Christopher Gerhart?
Christopher Gerhart's Performance
What People Say About Christopher Gerhart, MAC
Chris is funny, caring and very smart. I did not expect to learn as much as I did from the classes that I had to take. He really helped me reconsider my relationship with marijuana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Gerhart, MAC?
Thank you very much for helping me get this situation taken care of. You were the only person that really seemed to care and see it for what it was! And I am Thankful!
I appreciate your feedback and sincerely hope...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Gerhart, MAC?
I saw Chris to get my CDL back. He helped me find a treatment center near my home that was affordable and convenient.
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Gerhart, MAC?
He really helped me figure out where I was going with my drinking and helped me decide how and when to stop.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Gerhart, MAC?

How was your experience with Christopher Gerhart?