Chiropractic  |
Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC
I am a Portland chiropractor who strongly believes in integrative and individualized care for every patient. I spend extra time with each person to thoroughly assess what the source of the problem is. I focus on mainly musculoskeletal conditions and have great success with treating pain, stiffness, and biomechanical issues. I became a chiropractor because I value the benefits provided without the use of drugs or surgery. My favorite thing about practicing as a chiropractor is when a patient walks into my office bent over, grimacing in pain and walks out of my office standing tall with a smile on their face. I am different from other chiropractors in my approach to the spine. I don't prescribe huge treatment plans that never end. I ask each patient what their goal is in my office and build a treatment plan around their goals. Some plans are as short as 2-3 visits. Some are longer when we are correcting chronic biomechanical problems. I also am trained in upper cervical Atlas Orthogonal technique. This uses highly specific x-rays to determine the position of C1 in relation to the skull and lower cervical spine. An instrument is used to reposition C1 with a low force impulse. My goal in practice is to treat every person how I would like my own mother to be treated. I make sure every patient leaves with a smile on their face.

Cascade Chiropractic and Wellness

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cooper

As a chiropractor, I believe in holistic care. I treat every patient as a whole person, not just the condition they present with. I believe health can come naturally and safely without excessive drugs or risky surgery. I believe everyone has a right to live pain free and have full function in their lives.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Massage Therapy
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation

Dr. Cooper does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervicogenic Headache

• Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Atlas Orthogonal
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
Dr. Cooper's Performance
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Cooper gave a thorough assessment and we collaborated on a treatment plan. He is friendly and personable. Since I've moved a few times and have an old back injury, I've seen many chiropractors; Dr. Cooper's technique is surely by far the most effective I've ever experienced. My insurance was initially slow to pay but this didn't effect my treatment in any way - my care was the priority. I feel so much better, having relief from back/neck and arthritis pain. I strongly recommend Dr. Cooper.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Cooper's knowledge, interpersonal abilities, and thoroughness are like no other health care provider I have ever experienced. He is professional, skilled and totally knows the body and how to alleviate problems. Simply the best!
in Portland, OR |
From the moment I called to schedule an appointment with Alexandra to the moment I left feeling awesome, I cannot praise Dr. Cooper, Alexandra (and Charlotte) enough! It was the most professional, thorough and relaxing experience I've ever had with a health care professional! Absolutely the best. What a great healing experience. I cannot wait for my follow-up visits.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC?
Are you Dr. Cooper?