Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC

Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC is a chiropractor in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 2013 and specializes in chiropractic, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

522 SE Belmont St # B

• Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cooper "I am a Portland chiropractor who strongly believes in integrative and individualized care for every patient. I spend extra time with each person to thoroughly assess what the source of the problem is. I focus on mainly musculoskeletal conditions and have great success with treating pain, stiffness, and biomechanical issues. I became a chiropractor because I value the benefits provided without the use of drugs or surgery. My favorite thing about practicing as a chiropractor is when a patient walks into my office bent over, grimacing in pain and walks out of my office standing tall with a smile on their face. I am different from other chiropractors in my approach to the spine. I don't prescribe huge treatment plans that never end. I ask each patient what their goal is in my office and build a treatment plan around their goals. Some plans are as short as 2-3 visits. Some are longer when we are correcting chronic biomechanical problems. I also am trained in upper cervical Atlas Orthogonal technique. This uses highly specific x-rays to determine the position of C1 in relation to the skull and lower cervical spine. An instrument is used to reposition C1 with a low force impulse. My goal in practice is to treat every person how I would like my own mother to be treated. I make sure every patient leaves with a smile on their face. "

This content was provided by Dr. Cooper "As a chiropractor, I believe in holistic care. I treat every patient as a whole person, not just the condition they present with. I believe health can come naturally and safely without excessive drugs or risky surgery. I believe everyone has a right to live pain free and have full function in their lives."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Massage Therapy
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation

Dr. Cooper does not have any board certifications listed.

• Electrical Stimulation
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Atlas Orthogonal
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Cooper gave a thorough assessment and we collaborated on a treatment plan. He is friendly and personable. Since I've moved a few times and have an old back injury, I've seen many chiropractors; Dr. Cooper's technique is surely by far the most effective I've ever experienced. My insurance was...Read More
Kris K in Portland, OR – Apr 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC?
Dr. Cooper's knowledge, interpersonal abilities, and thoroughness are like no other health care provider I have ever experienced. He is professional, skilled and totally knows the body and how to alleviate problems. Simply the best!
tim silva in Portland, OR – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Cooper, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooper?