Christopher Clark, MA

Christopher Clark, MA

Counseling  ·
Male
Christopher Clark, MA is a counselor in Rock Springs, WY. He specializes in counseling and exercise & sports psychology.Read his story

1471 Dewar Dr

Rock Springs, WY 82901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming

Learn about Christopher Clark

Christopher Clark's bio

This content was provided by Christopher Clark "Hello, I am here to help you reach your goals. My unique background in Exercise and Fitness along with my specialized training in the psychology of behavior and behavior change allows me to help you on physical, mental, and spiritual levels. I am an ACT Therapist. My main approach to counseling is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). ACT works with your values to help you identify what's important to you and willingly move in that direction while letting go of old or inflexible ways that may be holding you back. I help those struggling with Depressive and Anxious conditions. I help people learn to interact with stress and difficulties in a different way. I was trained generally and received my master's degree in counseling techniques at North Carolina State University I received specialized training in Health Psychology and mindfulness based approaches to counseling during my master's internship at Duke Integrative Medicine a (Duke University Medical Center). I as a contributing team member of staff that provided counseling for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation patients, weight loss, weight loss maintenance, medication prescription adherence and overall health and well-being. I am a sport counselor. Athletes of all levels seek my help them improve the mental side of their performance and training. I have consulted with elite high school and college athlete from all over Wyoming in sports such as Cross-country, Track and Field, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling, Basketball, Soccer and Rodeo. My clients include HS state champions, Junior college All-Americans, National Finals College Rodeo place winners, NCAA competitors, and some of my clients have gone on to professional careers. Whether you're a coach, athlete or parent, I can help take you to the next level of enjoying your sport. I am a Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM). I am more than a personal trainer. I know why you should be doing the exercises I recommend to you. I can help you exercise around injuries and conditions that may limit your exercise capacity or activity. I you are ready to experience more than a trainer can offer, find out the difference for yourself."

This content was provided by Christopher Clark "I take a holistic approach to your health. We can integrate exercise, diet, sleep, and other factors into your care and treatment plan. Ideally, I would like partner with your medical care provider to help you be at your best.

I can help you create a fitness plan and change your diet for a lifestyle that will support your mental and physical health and wellness.

I can also help you take your athletic participation to the next level. I use Psychological Skills Training and Mindfulness (MAC) approaches to helping athletes train and perform at their best. Improved confidence, attention and mental strength and flexibility are areas that I specialize in helping athletes further develop."

• Counseling
  • Exercise & Sports Psychology

Christopher Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• U Nc Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • North Carolina State University
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • Utah State University
    Other Education | Completed

Christopher Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Christopher Clark has no media or publications listed.

Christopher Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christopher Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christopher Clark's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Christopher Clark?

How was your experience with Christopher Clark?