Christopher Checke, LMHC

Counseling ·  Male

Christopher Checke

Christopher Checke, LMHC, CAP, LLC

800 E Broward Blvd Ste 303 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Christopher Checke, LMHC is a counselor in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Christopher Checke accepts most major insurance plans.

Christopher Checke has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(954) 240-6323Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Christopher Checke treats your condition or procedure

Christopher Checke's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Insomnia
  • Marital Counseling
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sex Addiction
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Social Phobia
  • Spiritual Problems
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I am a process-oriented, strength-based, integrated psychotherapist. I use a variety of counseling methods, techniques, and interventions to assist you in achieving your goals. Our partnership focuses on identifying and building your personal strengths. I will customize our times together to meet your specific needs, creating an individualized counseling plan, which is empowering and holistic.

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Christopher Checke

Christopher Checke?
Christopher Checke's Performance
What People Say About Christopher Checke, LMHC
Mr. Checke is a well respected certified professional counselor. I have personally benefited from his insights and vast experience. I have also referred other people to Mr. Checke because of his professionalism and high level of competence. I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris has been my therapist for several years now, & I couldn't feel more blessed to have found him. Chris has, what I call, a perfect balance of professionalism, compassion, keen instinct, uncanny insight, exceptional knowledge, deep passion for his work, & great respect for clients and himself. I've seen many therapists over my years dealing with various issues & struggles. I've been impressed by most of them, but Chris has raised the bar, and I'm glad to have him in my life & on my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris Checke was my supervisor when I graduated with my MS in mental health counseling. He is an excellent supervisor for students who are looking to become licensed as licensed mental health counselors. He is very flexible with scheduling and works with you as the student clinician one one one. He will help guide you to case conceptualize your current clients and is extremely knowledgable in a variety of clinical specialities to help you better serve your patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
I have worked with many clinicians over the years, and I can say from experience, that Chris is one of the best I have encountered. He is everything you would want in a clinician - engaging, empathetic, and great listener. He also has a wonderful ability to process and recall information. My spouse and I saw Chris individually and as a couple at a time when we needed it most. Chris was incredibly helpful in assisting us to not only navigate during difficult times but to thrive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
I have known Chris Checke for over 10 years. He is exceptionally gifted: in management skills as director of a large outpatient clinic; in developing new professionals in behavioral health (including graduate interns); in collaborating with numerous community organizations; in facilitating a nationally linked support group for community service non-profit CEOs; and in providing individual therapy & coaching in his private practice. WOW, I think that is the longest sentence I have ever written.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris is a highly-skilled professional. He has seen me through the spectrum of life challenges over the past 8 years and I don't know what I would do without him! Chris is truly gifted and truly cares for his clients well being. He is analytical, and balances that with a great deal of compassion. I still choose to use his coaching services to make sure that I am on track with all of my goals. If I could give him more than five stars, I would!! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Christopher Checke is an excellent clinician and a well-respected colleague within the mental health treatment community in South Florida. I can recommend him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Having seen therapists in the past, I have always been impressed with his high level of professionalism. He has the ability to listen and can hear the sometimes undisclosed issues I am dealing with. He has helped me to work through issues I have dealt with for years. I appreciate all that he has guidance he has offered me, and I have been very willing to tell my family and friends the many things he has taught me about myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
I've been seeing Chris for over a year and I know he is amazing at what he does. He has helped me pull out of some dark moments as well as inspired me towards the future. I've seen major improvements in my life. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Chris!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris is a phenomenal therapist who provides the guidance needed to really evolve as a person. I have been seeing Chris as needed for about 3 years. Until I started seeing him, I received only sympathy in therapy without any real insight to improve my depression. Chris has really helped me process my struggles and has prompted me to adjust my thinking so that I can live a happier life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
My experience with Dr. Checke was outstanding! He is very professional, knowledgable, smart, practical and knows how to address each problem. I was in therapy with him for 2 years and it completely changed my life. He also treated other 2 family members by separate, made family therapy sessions and also gave me business coaching. He used smart exercises to teach me how to deal with my day to day stress. His therapy extends to reading recommendations and homework. I couldn't be happier this the
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Ever since I started sessions with Chris Checke in November 2015 I have been recommending him to family, friends and colleagues as my sessions with him have transformed my life. He allowed me to discover opportunities for self-development leading to increased joy and peace. The tools he provided me with enabled me to believe in myself no matter what challenges life might be throwing my way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris is an extraordinary counselor with great insight on many dimensions of his field. I have already recommended him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Provides excellent advise and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?
Chris is a nice person. Has a lot of energy and very good with follow through. Not a therapist I would recommend for those with depression and anxiety disorders. Unfortunately, he did not see my condition as a serious health condition. I have a safety related job and he did not feel comfortable recommending I have FMLA for assistance should I not be able to perform my safety related job in the event of an emergency. I think he would be a great life coach but nothing medical related.
I take all comments and criticism to heart, and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Checke, LMHC?

How was your experience with Christopher Checke?

Christopher Checke, LMHC, CAP, LLC