Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Calcagni, DPM
With three generations of doctors before him, Dr. Christopher Calcagni was destined to be a doctor, and specifically a foot doctor in Naples, Florida. Being of Italian descent, his last name in Italian means "heel." And his mother's maiden name is Naples. So it was only natural that he chose to practice podiatry in Naples! As a former high school and college athlete, Dr. Calcagni is passionate about sports medicine as it pertains to foot and ankle health. He was a standout football player in Ohio, and he went on to play for Oklahoma State University from 1999 to 2002. After graduating from Oklahoma State, he returned to Ohio and graduated from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2006. Dr. Calcagni completed his residency training in 2009 at Western Reserve Care Systems, where he served as chief resident from one of the top three-year foot and ankle residency programs in Ohio. He has since been providing foot and ankle care to athletes of all ages. Specializing in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Calcagni has taken courses from the AO Institute, Wright Medical, and Arthrex. He also has special interests in wound care and diabetic limb salvage, with advanced training in hyperbaric medicine. In addition, Dr. Calcagni has a strong personal and professional interest in nutrition and often advises his patients how to incorporate healthy eating and supplements into their lives. Dr. Calcagni's hobbies include biking, yoga, personal training, traveling, and most of all, spending time with his wife and family.

Coastal Foot & Ankle Center

1205 Piper Blvd Ste 102

Naples, FL 34110

• Allegiance Health Plans
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Calcagni

Dr. Calcagni's Experience

Dr. Calcagni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Pediatrics
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Prosthetics & Orthotics
  • Wound & Burn Care

Dr. Calcagni does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Forum Hlth/Western Reserve
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Calcagni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Calcagni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calcagni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calcagni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calcagni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calcagni to family and friends
Dr. Calcagni's Performance
Naples, FL |
Very friendly staff and Dr. Calcagni was excellent - solved my nagging foot pain in less than fifteen minutes. Highly recommended!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Calcagni is down to earth, easy to talk to, and has a strong desire to inform and cure his patients. His staff is friendly and have the same level of care for his patients.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Calcagni and his team(Tahara,Priscilla,Sarah and Dallas) are one of the best here in SW. FL. My son is a Soccer player and use to play in so much pain until 3 yrs ago when we saw Dr. Calcagni for the first time. He diagnosed the problem after a series of tests/exams and he has been playing pain free ever since. One of the plan of action was custom orthodics. This has to be updated every so often due to my son's foot growing. Tahara takes such great care of him and mkes everyone feel good.
Decatur, GA |
Love this doctor! Five star surgeon. I had a wonderful experience with him. I will be recommending him to all I know!
in Naples, FL |
He's an excellent doctor. I have pain on the bottoms of my feet, and he took plenty of time understanding my problem, and the history of it. He recommended some things I can do to make my feet hurt less. I'm just really pleased with how knowledgeable and kind he is.
in Naples, FL |
Today was my first visit with Dr Calcagni... I hurt my ankle in the gym this morning and was able to get into see the Dr the same day. The X-ray tech was super nice and helpful and Dr Calcagni took his time to explain everything, answer any questions and tailor an action plan based on my goal of wanting to get back up and running asap. I would recommend !
in Naples, FL |
I would recommend Dr Calcagni for any foot or ankle conditions. He is a very talented Dr.and is up to date on all new procedures.
in Naples, FL |
Just passed 1 years anniversary of Achilles heel surgery. Am 76 years of age, Last five months no pain or discomfort, Able to fully return to activities. Dr. Chris's instruction on restrictions and re-hab were right on target. His hands definitely guided by He who is above us all. Thank You and your staff.
in Estero, FL |
Caring staff wonderful and very professional and talented doctor. Excellent care. Easy to get appts. On time. Honest but kind and thorough. Best dr. i have seen here. I would recommend him to anyone in need of ft/ankle tx.
in Bonita Springs Fl. 34134 |
I had heel pain and an ingrown toenail. He provided a comprehensive solution on my first visit to his office. Roger- Bonita Springs P.S.-tried to call there today and found the phone disconnected?? Is he still in business? If at new location please advise ..
in Naples, FL |
Dr Calcagni is amazing! He is the only doctor I have ever been to that actually shows that he cares about his patients! His staff is so kind and helpful. He and his staff answered all my questions and Dr. Calcagni explained every option giving me a nice range of alternatives to help me. HE IS AWESOME! Go to him.
in Naples, Fl |
I saw Dr Calcagni today for the 1st time since relocating to Naples from PA. As a healthcare professional (retired) I was very impressed with his thoroughness & professionalism. This is the 1st time in many years I've left a Podiatrist's office free from pain & not bleeding. My feet & toes look great.
in Bonita Speongs, Fl. |
Great care. Knowledgable in his field. Would recommend to everyone.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Calcagni is wonderful! He listens and explains every detail of what he is doing and why. I broke my ankle and he took the best care of me every step of the way. I would recommend him to everyone!! Manny Rabago
in Naples, FL |
wow , I have been in Naples since 1999, I have worked on the medical field since 1999, I have yet to meet a doctor like Dr Calcagni. Pleasant , knowledgeable , polite, on time, easy to talk to , helpful.... I can go on but probably run out of space for characters . I will recommend him to anybody looking for over the top DPM . Needless to say the office staff (Ever) as good as the doctor. I am so looking forward to my next visit in couple weeks.
in Naples, FL. |
Dr. Calcagni is a very caring and gentle Podiatrist. I wish I would have gone to him a long time ago. He is excellent. He explains everything to you. I would highly recommend him. His staff is wonderful. Thanks again Dr. Calcagni! Rich D.
in Naples, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Calcagni by my cousin who had fairly involved treatment and ultimately, surgery, performed by the doctor. My own experience with Dr Calcagni was exceptional and I actually was treated at my initial visit and left his office feeling much pain relief. He was able to explain my condition in plain English and his sensitivity and gentleness was awesome. I will be referring him to my friends and family!
in Naples, FL |
Very knowledgeable. Dr Calcagni took his time to explain everything to me and the listened to all of the concerns that I have. I am so glad that I found Dr Calcagni. My lucky day. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.
in Naples, FL |
We were referred to Dr. Calcagni from an emergency care center. How lucky we were to find him! He was very knowledgeable about the problem, recommended a program to improve the problem, provided excellent care, and was very kind and empathetic. We are now seeing him on a regular basis and would recommend him to anyone with foot problems.
in Naples, FL |
WONDERFUL DOCTOR !! previously to visiting to Dr. Calcagni i visited another podiatrist who recommend surgery on the first visit. But when I went to visit Dr. Calcagni he discovered I did not need surgery and was able to heal me in a short period of time. Awesome Doctor I strongly recommend Dr. Calcagni to anyone searching for a foot and ankle Doctor.
in Naples, FL |
Extremely patient and made sure I understood the problem and the possible options. First time a podiatrist actually explained my problem in lay mans terms.
Very patient, gentle, took his time Highly recommend Nice staff also
in Naples, FL |
In 2002 I fell off a ladder and shattered my heel. Since then I have been to 3 different doctors but no one could help me. I had trouble walking and had hip pain caused by limping from the injury. In January I went to Dr Calcagni and his very first treatment gave me long awaited relief. After the 2nd visit I am 90 % better and able to walk without difficulty. I owe my much better quality of life to Dr. Calcagni.
Naples, FL |
If you need a podiatrist I would definitely recommend Dr. Calcagni.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Calcagni, DPM?
Are you Dr. Calcagni?

Visit Dr. Calcagni

Dr. Calcagni accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Allegiance Health Plans
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO