Podiatry  |
Dr. Christopher Bromley, DPM
Dr. Christopher Bromley was born and raised in Goshen and Newburgh, New York. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, PA. He received is Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Bromley was awarded at graduation the Henry Haber Award for Clinical Excellence. He completed a two year residency program in Podiatric Surgery at Maryland General and Johns Hopkins teaching Hospitals In Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Bromley is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is currently the Chief of Podiatric Surgery at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr Bromley is also on staff at Mid Hudson Regional Hospital at Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Bromley currently resides in the Newburgh area of New York and has twins, a boy and a girl, and a 5 year old son. He enjoys skiing, golf, traveling and motor racing. Areas of Expertise: Podiatric Medicine

22 Fairmont Ave

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

• Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bromley

Our practice will present all your treatment options, explain your Xray results and help you choose the best treatment options for you. I specialize in Wholistic and Regenerative medicine approaches to Foot and Ankle problems.

Dr. Bromley's Experience

Dr. Bromley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Washington & Jefferson College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bromley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bromley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bromley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bromley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bromley to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bromley Says:

As always all patient receive a complete and thorough presentation of treatment options. We offer the latest Computer Xray imaging, Ultrasound imaging, and in-office therapies.

Our focus is to start with conservative care before invasive studies of surgery.

Our office is keenly aware of how valuable your time and hard earned dollars are and we never waste either.

Dr. Bromley's Performance
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I have been with Dr. Bromley for 26 years and trust him completely. I do not know what I am going to do when he retires. Dr. Bromley is patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is friendly, courteous and extremely helpful. He is one doctor I don't mind seeing!
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dr Bromley was highly recommend by several of my friend. He meet all expectations. He diagnosed my problem right away and started me on a treatment plan that was successful. i will recommend him to everyone i know.
in Highland, NY |
I was very impressed with my overall experience with Dr Bromley and his staff. The receptionists and medical assistants were very pleasant. I was very impressed with Dr Bromley. He was professional, courteous and very Knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
My experience with Dr Bromley's office was great. The staff was kind and friendly. Dr. Bromley was recommended by a nurse from the hospital and exceeded my expectations. He presented all my options and and helped me choose the right treatment. Dr. Bromley was very knowledgeable and compassionate. He guided me through the surgical recovery and I'm back to work and running again!
in Hopewell, NY |
My daughter saw Dr. Bromley for a year and a half, every 2-3 weeks to have her wart clean out. Never told us they can be completely cut out or burn off, finally saw a dermatologist who took care of it with 2 visit. All those time and copay wasted.
in Hyde Park , NY |
Dr. Bromley is wonderful ! He is very thorough, takes his time in explaining everything to you . Treats his patients with nothing but respect and kindness . He did more for myself and my husband in our one visit then any other podiatrist did in years for us . He knew that I had back issues by the color of my feet . He took one look at my husbands X-ray and knew he crushed his big toe - whereas two other podiatrist looked at the same X-Ray and said his feet were normal . Go to Dr. Bromley !
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bromley, DPM?
Are you Dr. Bromley?

Visit Dr. Bromley

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Bromley accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
    Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO