Dr. Christopher Bretz, DC

Dr. Christopher Bretz, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Christopher Bretz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

5989 Approach Rd

Sarasota, FL 34238

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bretz

This content was provided by Dr. Bretz "First, enjoy our state of the art chiropractic facility in Sarasota, Florida where you will discover the true wellness lifestyle. We provide a whole host of solutions to help you get over your current condition and feel better than you have before! Chiropractic care covers a wide range of issues including auto injuries, neck pain, back pain, numbness, sciatica, sports and repetitive motion injuries, and much more! With a orthopedic medical doctor on staff for immediate medical treatment."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bretz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Regions College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Life University, College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Bretz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bretz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bretz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bretz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bretz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bretz to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bretz's Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
I made an appointment for a Friday. I was clear when I arrived that I needed heat and stimulant before the adjustment. I was told by staff that the Doctor would do just that. The doctor put me on the table and started to adjust my back and neck. It was an extremely painful. My neck hurt all weekend. He took me to the room for stem after the adjustment. Left me with Dee. He told her to do stem and then stretches. She did stimulant then sent me home. The room was so loud you could not relax.
in Venice, FL |
I was in a Car Accident with back, neck & shoulder pain & issues. From the time I walked in the office his kind and courteous staff provided the upmost friendly customer service. From physical therapy, chiropractic care, to massage therapy, to the advanced decompression table; every Service that was provided for my own well being was thoroughly explained and no question was ever left unanswered. I would highly recommend Dr.. Bretz and his staff to my family and friends! Thank you Dr. Bretz!
in Sarasota, FL |
I was involved in a car crash some time ago and could not find any doctors office that would accept auto insurance as a payment for my ongoing care. After a week I came across Dr. Bretz who was recommended by a friend and he came to my rescue. I became a regular patient with Dr. Bretz because he had the right stuff to get me back up and running again. Thank you Dr. Bretz for your help and excellent skills. I would and I do recommend Dr. Bretz to anyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bretz, DC?
Are you Dr. Bretz?

Visit Dr. Bretz

Dr. Bretz accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.