Dr. Christopher Baker, DMD

Dr. Christopher Baker, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Christopher Baker, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Hanover, NH and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 2012 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

18 Buck Rd

Hanover, NH 03755

Learn about Dr. Baker

Dr. Baker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "After 15 years of academic and professional preparation, I am delighted to be joining my father to work side by side as we continue to build our family orthodontic practice together. The field of orthodontics is ever changing, and I am excited to bring fresh insight and energy while building on my father's 30 years of experience serving patients in the local community. Having been born and raised in the Upper Valley, I have always felt a deep connection to the area and the people who live here. Many of my proudest moments and memories are directly tied to the local New Hampshire and Vermont area. Now, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to return and work in my hometown and am eager to keep active, stay involved in the community, and continue my lifelong love of outdoor sports. You'll see me cycling through the hills and valleys surrounding the Connecticut River, coaching for the Ford Sayre ski club, and proudly cheering on more than a few local and Boston sports teams. Most of all, I deeply value the many friendships I have formed over the years with countless Upper Valley families. If we haven't met yet, I hope to get the chance to introduce myself and my wife, Margot as we re-establish ourselves in the only place that I've always called home."

4  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University Of New Hampshire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Rochester, Eastman Institute For Oral Health-Orofacial Pain Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • University Of Rochester, Eastman Institute For Oral Health-Orthodontic Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Baker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Baker's Performance

It is clear that Dr. Baker enjoys what he's doing and he does it well. I'm impressed with how the doctor and staff make going to the orthodontist a pleasant experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0