Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Ancona, DC
I grew up in South Florida wen to Nova high school, I have a lovely wife and two small children I love spending time with. I am passionate about helping people due to my own personal experience with my wife when she was injured in a car accident in 2006. I watched her suffer and felt helpless. It was then when I took her to a Chiropractor who help her get her life back. Ever since I have dedicated my life to helping people get their lives back and providing the highest quality care to ensure the best outcomes for my patients, and treating them like family. If you are looking for a great experience and excellent care come join the family.

10078 NW 1st Ct

Plantation, FL 33324

• AvMed
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Ancona

As a Chiropractor I believe in the bodies ability to heal itself, but sometimes injury, stress, poor lifestyle choices and life get in the way. Enjoying a long and healthy life is important to everyone. Chiropractic care unlocks your body's true potential and natural healing process to ensure your life is a healthy life. At Integrated Family Wellness we care for our patients like family. Come by today and let us show how you can live the life of your dreams!

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Ancona does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • 100 Hours In Advanced Study In Neurology/ Physical Therapy
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ancona has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ancona has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ancona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ancona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ancona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ancona to family and friends
Dr. Ancona's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
For several years I was unable to sleep in bed do to back pain. Thanks to Dr. Ancona I am now able to sleep in my bed with no discomfort. My only regrets are that I didn't find him sooner.
in Sunrise, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Ancona, He cares about his patients from the moment you walk in the door. He makes you feel comfortable and takes his time to assess your situation. He will work with you to create a plan to assist in your healing process. I have recommended Dr. Ancona to my family and friends. Namaste, Doctor Ancona
in Hollywood, FL |
I personally have always been a total non-believer in going to or seeing any chiropractor. Unfortunately, I had been dealing with some issues in my legs for quite some time now and after not addressing the problem, the pain began to make its way to my lower back and it was time to get looked at. Dr. Ancona was recommended to my by a relative. After visiting with the doctor, he was extremely helpful, answered all my questions, and concerns I was having. I would recommend Dr. Ancona to anyone.
in Deerfield beach fl |
Awesome guy that really helps with my aches and pains lol. I don't trust anyone else with my neck. He's the greatest!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Ancona was extremely patient and knowledgeable. He really took his time with us, and I could tell he actually cared, which is some what of a lost art in any business!
in Hollywood, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Anacona, I have several health problems and severe neck and shoulder pain I never trusted chiropracters til I went to Dr. Anacona, He has helped me in so many ways with my pains. He is terrific.
in Sunrise, Fl |
Excellent experience. Office staff were great. Appointment time was when I was seen, a rarity in South Florida. He was very knowledgeable and adjustment was perfect. I will definitely return.
Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Ancona was extremely helpful in adjusting me to help with the pain I have in my elbow.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Ancona, DC?
Are you Dr. Ancona?