Christopher Amick, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 45

Christopher Amick

Phoenix Physical Therapy

4 Cougar Dr Ste A Glen Carbon, IL 62034

Christopher Amick, PT is a Physical Therapist in Glen Carbon, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Christopher Amick to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Glen Carbon

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Christopher Amick accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Christopher Amick treats your condition or procedure

• Vestibular Disorders
  • Vestibular Neuritis
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Christopher Amick, PT...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Christopher Amick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christopher Amick

Christopher Amick?
What People Say About Christopher Amick, PT
Chris runs an absolutely world-class professional practice! My wife worked with him and Mimi at their Glen Carbon IL location following her back surgery. My wife is fit, so the target for the therapy was returning to full athletic capability - 100% successful! They attention, care, and concern were top notch. I highly recommend Phoenix Physical Therapy!
DonH – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I went to Phoenix for a hamstring/glute tear and worked with Chris Amick. Chris is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced therapist. Throughout our work he remained focused on my recovery goals (helping me get back to the activity level I had before my injury) and kept me aware of where I was in my recovery. He kept the amount of effort appropriate to my level of ability and gave me good instructions to continue working on my own once treatment ended. I highly recommend Chris and Phoenix.
Marvin M – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I had a total knee replacement and Chris was very helpful in my recovery, I definitely will return to him if I need any additional physical therapy in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs physical therapy.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris and Justin provided a professional and well spirited approach to my condition which was tailored to my needs. They really got me motivated toward taking charge of my physical well being and taught me how to manage that aspect of my condition. Thanks guys! You each made a big difference in my life.
Scott Green – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Went to Phoenix after surgery for a broken hip. I received excellent therapy there and graduated from a walker to a cane while taking therapy. If you need therapy, don't hesitate call Phoenix. The staff is great and you will make progress there.
Judy Huff – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have been treated by, and was more than pleased with, both Chris Amick and Mimi Barone. Both are thorough in determining the issue, as well as explaining the process as you go. They are professional and make you feel comfortable. They give helpful, ongoing exercises and suggestions for maintaining the results. They care! I would highly recommend Phoenix Physical Therapy.
Ann C – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have had PT twice at Phoenix Physical Therapy. My therapist was Chris Amick both times. More recently, he helped me with pain in my shoulder. Chris was professional and patient. His instruction and demonstration of each exercise was clear. He stressed proper form and repetition to help me gain strength and improve function. As a result I have better mobility and no pain. In the future I will recommend Phoenix Physical Therapy to family and friends.
Donna S – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I used Phoenix Physical Therapy/ Chris Amick following arthroscopic shoulder surgery. Chris is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He explains things carefully and provides written instructions as well. I was very impressed by his experience and expertise. He's friendly and outgoing, and honestly, he's about the best PT I've ever used. I highly recommend him and Phoenix. One other plus: the rates were much more reasonable than the previous service I used!
RD Kern – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris was my physical therapist after surgery to reattach my quadriceps tendon to my knee. He was great at helping me recover, answering my questions, and keeping me informed about what to expect. He helped my recover from the surgery as quickly and safely as possible, I highly recommend Chris.
Jeff – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I had therapy with Chris before and after knee replacement surgery. I was very pleased with the service, their professionalism and knowledge. Their therapy applied worked very well before my surgery to strengthen my knee and help a lot after the surgery during my recovery. This was my second knee replacement and I did not have therapy before or after the 1st one other than just what they did at the hospital. Chris's therapy made the 2nd surgery much easier and faster recovery than my 1st experience. I cannot praise Chris and his staff enough. I would very highly recommend them for any kind of physical therapy. If I ever need therapy again I wont hesitate to return to Phoenix
Dennis – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris is extremely helpful and got me back to running. I like how much he explains everything.
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I went to Christopher Amick for two different issues and he was very helpful with both. He suggested home exercises to continue at home so that the same issue will not reoccur. He is genuinely interested in his patients and resolving their issues. I would return to him anytime the need arrises and recommend him to anyone in need of physical therapy.
Carole Utt – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris was always active in my p.t. He helped me get my shoulder back to normal after shoulder surgery. He has helped me in the past with my knee and back also. I will undoubtedly go back to him when I need something.
Barb Unterbrink – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris Amick is an extremely competent physical therapist who is very good at analyzing your problem and coming up with needed solutions. I went to him with arm and shoulder problems and he got me back to having a useful arm. Would recommend him to anyone needing physical therapy.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
A friend recommended Phoenix PT to me. I was very pleased with the PT I received from Christopher Amick. I had rotator cuff surgery that required donor tissue because it was in such bad shape. I was in therapy from the middle of July thru the 1st week of December. Chris was excellent as was his assistant, Caleb. Explanations were given to me about what I needed to do as well as the purpose of each particular exercise. I was always treated with respect and highly recommend Chris ! Kathy
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have been seeing Chris for 14 years now since my first knee surgery. When I started his office was one mile from my home; now he's a 30 minute drive; I would drive an hour or more for his excellent service. Not only has he helped me specifically with arthritis in my knees, ankle, hip, and now shoulder, he has given me invaluable advice on fitness, exercise, nutrition, and overall health. If you think a lifelong consultant and PT is a great idea, as I do, Chris is the guy and Phoenix the place.
Jeff Mueller in Fairview Heights, IL – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I first met Chris Amick in 2011 as my physical therapist for my 2 knee replacements. He was excellent in my getting back to normal. I have been working out with my trainer at Our Health Club and Spa in Glen Carbon this year and was experiencing back pain from an injury years ago. My Dr suggested PT at the same time that Chris started his Physical Therapy practice here at the gym. Again, he was excellent. I can't say enough good things about him and everyone in his practice.
Sharon E in Edwardsville, IL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Started therapy with Chris in mid-February following knee replacement. Chris did a great job guiding me thru my rehab. Thanks to him i'll will be going hiking in Colorado this summer!! Thanks Chris!!
j. davis in e.a., IL – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have went to Chris for two different issues. One for the knee in 2017 and in 2018 for shoulder pain. I find him very pleasant to work with and he takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I have never waited more than probably 2 or 3 minutes within my scheduled appointment time. I would definitely recommend him for your therapist. The staff is also very pleasant and works with you to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule.
Eleanor Fleming in Bethalto, IL – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
There was never a doubt about the treatment That I required. Chris explained the reason for the treatment and the results that would in turn, repair the injury and then get me back on my feet again.
Rich Raymond – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?

How was your experience with Christopher Amick?

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

2001
Masters Of Physical Therapy At Southwest Baptist University
1998
Truman State University

More Information

• Does Christopher Amick communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick communicates via email

• Does Christopher Amick offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Christopher Amick offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick offers an online patient portal

• Does Christopher Amick have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick has free onsite parking

• Does Christopher Amick offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick offers weekend visits

• Does Christopher Amick offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Christopher Amick offers evening visits