Christopher Amick, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 44

Christopher Amick

Christopher Amick, PT is a physical therapist in East Alton, IL. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Christopher Amick accepts

Christopher Amick accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Essence Healthcare
HealthLink
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Christopher Amick treats your condition or procedure

Christopher Amick?
Christopher Amick's Performance
What People Say About Christopher Amick, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Chris Amick is an extremely competent physical therapist who is very good at analyzing your problem and coming up with needed solutions. I went to him with arm and shoulder problems and he got me back to having a useful arm. Would recommend him to anyone needing physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
A friend recommended Phoenix PT to me. I was very pleased with the PT I received from Christopher Amick. I had rotator cuff surgery that required donor tissue because it was in such bad shape. I was in therapy from the middle of July thru the 1st week of December. Chris was excellent as was his assistant, Caleb. Explanations were given to me about what I needed to do as well as the purpose of each particular exercise. I was always treated with respect and highly recommend Chris ! Kathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have been seeing Chris for 14 years now since my first knee surgery. When I started his office was one mile from my home; now he's a 30 minute drive; I would drive an hour or more for his excellent service. Not only has he helped me specifically with arthritis in my knees, ankle, hip, and now shoulder, he has given me invaluable advice on fitness, exercise, nutrition, and overall health. If you think a lifelong consultant and PT is a great idea, as I do, Chris is the guy and Phoenix the place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I first met Chris Amick in 2011 as my physical therapist for my 2 knee replacements. He was excellent in my getting back to normal. I have been working out with my trainer at Our Health Club and Spa in Glen Carbon this year and was experiencing back pain from an injury years ago. My Dr suggested PT at the same time that Chris started his Physical Therapy practice here at the gym. Again, he was excellent. I can't say enough good things about him and everyone in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Donna S I went Chris Amick PT for approx six weeks for a knee issue. I found him to be very knowledgeable in explaining my problem. He created series of exercises to strengthen the muscles surrounding my knee, thighs, and gluts. He was patient, kind, and genuinely interested in customizing a plan to produce positive results. If in the future I need physical therapy I will definitely return to Phoenix PT. I would also recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Started therapy with Chris in mid-February following knee replacement. Chris did a great job guiding me thru my rehab. Thanks to him i'll will be going hiking in Colorado this summer!! Thanks Chris!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have went to Chris for two different issues. One for the knee in 2017 and in 2018 for shoulder pain. I find him very pleasant to work with and he takes the time to answer any questions you may have. I have never waited more than probably 2 or 3 minutes within my scheduled appointment time. I would definitely recommend him for your therapist. The staff is also very pleasant and works with you to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
There was never a doubt about the treatment That I required. Chris explained the reason for the treatment and the results that would in turn, repair the injury and then get me back on my feet again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I found Chris to be very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He provided insight into my situation and helped me understand what I needed to do long term to continue an active lifestyle. Through his care and the exercises he provided I was able to recover quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
This was my 2nd injury which Chris helped me recover from. His therapy and prescribed exercises work extremely well. He always worked around my schedule. The visits were always enjoyable. I almost want to get injured again. I am now taking advantage of their personal training program which has really improved my running and overall fitness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
My 12 year old daughter is currently seeing Chris for PT. She is recovering from knee surgery. He has listened to her goals of getting back to sports as quick as possible. He has done a great job keeping her spirits up during the therapy. It's a long road to recovery, but I feel better having this PT in our corner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Chris is a wonderful physical therapist. He took excellent care of me as I recovered from two knee replacement surgeries in 2016. I highly recommend Chris Amick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
After working with Chris, I have taken my kids to him as well as referred my husband and several friends! Every one of them have been so happy to work with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have seen Chris multiple times over the last 4 years for rehab work on a few different injuries and, more recently, recovery from shoulder surgery. Chris tailors his approach for each patient and shares his knowledge/experience along the way, carving out a great path to recovery. His new location with Phoenix Physical Therapy in East Alton/Bethalto allows him more flexibility and freedom to meet the needs of his patients as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I've worked with Chris over the past many years for an ongoing knee issue. When it finally came time for surgery - a knee replacement - I requested that my Doc let me go to him. He is very knowledgeable. I always felt that he would push when I needed it and encourage me too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
This PT is the best therapist to increase strength (leg and shoulder) and reduce pain. His experience guides me through the therapy program moving to the next level to achieve positive results. I was out of my session feeling so much better. Thank you, Christopher Amick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
I have worked with Chris to recover from two ACL surgeries and would recommend him to anyone in need of physical therapy, either for prevention or recovery. He is an expert in his field and provides a treatment plan suited to the unique needs of each individual. I have the utmost respect for Chris and the manner in which he cares for his patients. I would not be where I am today without his efforts and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?
Very knowledgeable and works hard to get you better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Amick, PT?

How was your experience with Christopher Amick?

Phoenix Physical Therapy