Christine Wilson, MS

Speech-Language Pathology ·  Female · Age 42

Christine Wilson

North Tampa

5383 Primrose Lake Cir Tampa, FL 33647

Christine Wilson, MS is a speech-language pathologist in Tampa, FL. She specializes in speech-language pathology.

Christine Wilson accepts

Christine Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Medicare HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Medicaid
Managed Care
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Christine Wilson treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Christine Wilson?
Christine Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Christine Wilson, MS
Would NOT recommend Christine to any parent who cares about their child's growth and development. After JUST raising her self-pay therapy prices ?20% and letting her client's know with little notice, she then refused to provide a simple re-assessment of my child's progress since July 2016 and paying $3,500+ in therapy services since then. She arrogantly told me "I don't work for free" and to "Find someone else". She's smug and all about the $.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
My child and I had a horrible experience. She is very "smug" acting. When my child would start to become un intrested in a task, she would not try a different approach, This would cause my child to become upset ruining the whole session. She had a sign hung up in her office stating "the first 10 clients who fill out a review on healthgrades.com for christine will receive a 10 $ mc.donalds gift card!" Bribery at its finest! I wonder if im going to get a gift card. too bad mc.donalds is gross
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
We had a terrible experience with her. I do not recommend. She spent very little time with my child and was combative the entire time. She also had billing issues as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
My son has been seeing Christine for a few months now, and for the first time I'm seeing some real progress in his speech. You can tell she really cares about her patients, which in my opinion is just as important as a professionals knowledge. My son's confidence is growing as his speech gets better with every appointment:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
Ms. Wilson is truly gifted in speech therapy. My son thoroughly enjoys his therapy time with her as she makes learning enjoyable. We highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
She is the the best therapist we have ever seen for my young toddler. He enjoys playing with her and learning sign language so quickly. Dr Wilson is very professional and she does best for child. Her expert advise always help us get the right treatment plan for my son. Thanks Sarika
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
My daughter has shown so much improvement with her speech since we've been going to Christine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
We wish we would have started seeing Christine sooner! My son has made wonderful improvements. We are very greatful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
She has informed us that our daughter is a bit tongue tied. She has been working great with our daughter. Our daughter loves coming here and she has made major progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
Christine Wilson cares only about money. She does not listen to what is said and is very closed minded to anything but her own opinions. She does NOT take the time to learn more about things she has little experience with, and should not be taking on situations she knows little or nothing about. She appears to be most experienced with young children, and speaks in such a manner with older kids which is demeaning and condescending. Did not have a good experience.
We were the 2nd SLP to see this client. She did...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
My daughter had a 2pm appointment for today. We received a call from Miss Wilson today that she had cancelled my daughters 2pm appointment because we didn't pre pay a $50 dollar deposit? I've never heard of such a thing. My insurance co pay is $20.00. It's disgusting that a dr is more interested in a $50.00 deposit than the needs of a child. My insurance was already approved for this. There's no reason for a deposit. Rediculous and disgusting.
We require a 50 dollar deposit to hold an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?
Good experience, works closely for child needs. Gives activities for home work.
Thank you for the positive feedback. I love...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Wilson, MS?

How was your experience with Christine Wilson?

Making a Difference, One Word at a Time.

• Speech-Language Pathology