Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW

Social Work •  Female

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek

Therapy 4 Kidz, Inc. Hendersonville, TN

129 Haven St Ste D1 Hendersonville, TN 37075

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW is a Social Worker in Hendersonville, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Christine Pierozzi-Matusek to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in Hendersonville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Humana/CompBenefits
Advantage Plus
Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Christine Pierozzi-Matusek treats your condition or procedure

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's conditions and procedures:

• Psychological Counseling

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW...

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christine Pierozzi-Matusek

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?
What People Say About Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW
Christine has been a God-send for our son. She is kind, caring and professional. Our son has come a long way in just a few months and we are very thankful we found her.
Angela – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been working with my son a few months. I have seen a lot of improvement. My son really likes and trusts her. She has great hours available for working families. I would highly recommend Christine.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Ms. Christine has been an excellent addition to our family and assistance with our child. We, as parents, got to a point where we had used the tactics we knew to deal with listening issues and lack of concentration and had hit the end of our abilities. We look to Christine as a huge bonus to our parenting toolbox. In a few short months, we have seen excellent progress with our child along with being more equipped as parents. It's to the point where my child sees other children who are struggling and shares tactics learned from Christine to help. Our younger child has also seen the benefit of these sessions and is now mimicking the GOOD behavior and not the bad. Our child looks forward to meeting with Christine and we appreciate the time and attention she gives.
Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been a great help. She customizes the session to the child's current need and helps the parents understand ways to help at home. She also considers other areas that might be causing the issues (diet, etc.). My child has enjoyed going to the sessions. I, as the parent, have noticed a great improvement in my child's behavior.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine seems to really care and is very attentive. She tailors sessions to my daughter's needs and has been very helpful.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
We have been taking our 4 year old daughter to visit Ms. Christine for a couple of months now. Our daughter looks forward to her appointments and we have seen great improvement in her behavior. We (mom and dad) have learned a great deal as well as far as how to help our daughter work through some of her issues. Ms. Christine gives us "homework" so that we can practice developing her skills each week. We are so glad that we found Ms. Christine!
Stephanie – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is an excellent therapist. You will not find one better for teenage girls. She very attentive and takes a practical holistic approach.
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine really cares about you and will check up on you outside of her office. She is the best therapist I’ve have and helps me reach my goals l.
Autumn Sanders – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine was extremely helpful in helping my 7-year old deal with his anxiety and worry issues. She helped him develop needed tools for dealing with his worries on his own, positive affirmations, and the skills to reduce stress and anxiety. My son felt very comfortable working with her.
Sara Reece – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is an excellent listener. My daughter felt comfortable with her immediately and this helped my daughter trust Christine and learn some valuable coping techniques. We had an excellent experience in therapy with her. So grateful!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Miss Christine has been a God-send to our son and our family. She takes the time to listen to our situation and provides helpful tools that we can use in the short-term and long-term. She has helped us navigate the school system. Above all she is compassionate, positive, and caring! We are thankful to have found her!
Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
I can't say enough about Christine because she has not been nothing but a god sent person that came into my son life at the right time. My husband and myself thinks her so much for being there for our son helping him through good times as well as rough patches that he went through as well. She is truly a caring person because she helped him open up and no matter if she was at work, home or even vacation if he was going through a crisis she was faithfully there for him. She is truly a blessing .
Sandra in Springfield – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been amazing towards our son. She not only takes the time to truly hear him out, but uses techniques that help children with autism. We are so blessed to have her in our network and lives.
Emily in nashville, TN – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been an answer to prayers for my family! She has helped my son tremendously and I can’t thank her enough. She has given me and my son steps in place when his anxiety kicks in, and I can see such a difference! I highly recommend Therapy 4 Kidz!
Rhonda in Hendersonville , TN – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is very caring and warm. She is compassionate and easy to talk to. I highly recommended her.
John in Hendersonville , TN – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is extremely compassionate and has been a great help with my daughter.
Karen in Hendersonville , TN – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Christine! My 7 year old son has been seeing her for around 2 months now due to anxiety and ADHD. He instantly felt comfortable with her, and loves his time with her. Every time we leave, he asks when he can go back. Christine is truly gifted at what she does. She’s so patient, kind, and has a heart to help others. She offers helpful advice for both children and their parents. I highly recommend her!
Amanda B in Gallatin – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been an actual godsend to us all. My children were having some problems in school that is affecting her emotional state and she was able to sort through those problems systematically and efficiently and work on therapies with the kids to help them cope with these setbacks and situations. My kids are healthier and happier thanks so much for everything you do
Davethesave50 in TN – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been a wonderful addition to my son's treatment plan - he has ADHD along with anxiety and some social issues. She is very personable and puts both child and parent at ease. She thoroughly explains the process she will be using and makes time at the end of the appointment to talk over the session. She also helps facilitate conversation between you and your child regarding the issues the child is dealing with which helps the parent better understand their child. Highly recommend!
boymom – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine's cognitive behavior therapy implementation has made a huge difference in our daughter's every day life, and has positively impacted the entire family by extension. She provides an environment for not only the child but also for parents to collaborate and communicate the struggles happening at home and at school. As a result, our daughter has strategies in her back pocket to cope with life and we have a plan as parents to help us be more confident and understanding of her needs.
Hendersonville, TN – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?

How was your experience with Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

1995
Aurora University George Williams College Master In Social Work
1992
Northeastern Illinois University

More Information

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek communicates via email

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offers an online patient portal

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek has free onsite parking

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offers weekend visits

• Does Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Christine Pierozzi-Matusek offers evening visits