Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek

Therapy 4 Kidz, Inc. Hendersonville, TN

129 Haven St Ste D1 Hendersonville, TN 37075

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW is a Social Worker in Hendersonville, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Christine Pierozzi-Matusek to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Christine Pierozzi-Matusek treats your condition or procedure

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's conditions and procedures:

• Psychological Counseling

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Humana/CompBenefits
Advantage Plus
Tricare
Value Options

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christine Pierozzi-Matusek

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (50)
  • Listened & answered questions (50)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (50)
    Christine has taught my daughter amazing techniques to alleviate her anxiety and navigate her day better. She has become more outgoing and now participates in class. Ms. Christine creates individualized activities and plans that fits each child and what they need all while making it fun to come. My daughter looks forward to her time there every week.
    Sheena Illarramendi – Apr 06, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Mrs. Christine has done wonders for our son and his anxiety in a very short time. She is eager to help them overcome their challenges. She engages them to truly find out what will help them. I will say, and she suggests from the beginning, parent support and involvement is key. If you are looking for someone who you can trust, Mrs. Christine is the answer.
    Amy – Apr 06, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    My daughter loves seeing her and gets so much out of every session! She’s always excited to go and feels better when she leaves. Parent involvement is crucial and Christine makes sure the whole family is working on everyone’s mental health!
    Mar 03, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Our daughter has done so well dealing with her anxiety issues in the last year since starting with Christine. She works very well with her patients within their schedules.
    Oct 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Ms. Christine has helped my daughter with her anxiety tremendously in only a few visits. My daughter enjoys seeing her and has learned many skills to help her be successful. She feels encouraged, heard, and most importantly, loved by Ms. Christine.
    Kristen Reckelhoff – Sep 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    My child began seeing Christine a few months ago when covid-19 quarenteining stress and family dynamics came together to create some anxiety and depression. We began virtually and later came to the office for in person apts. Christine has a very down to earth and relatable presence both with me and my child. Her years of experience is coupled well with the addition of current information which built a supportive atmosphere for my child and us parents. Christine takes great care while following current virus protocols and helps normalize the new steps all of us are taking. We have seen very positive growth and do reccomment Christine to any one looking for a thoughtful and strategic counselor for their child.
    Jul 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Professional friendly and courteous very easy to work
    Jul 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine has been a God-send for our son. She is kind, caring and professional. Our son has come a long way in just a few months and we are very thankful we found her.
    Angela – May 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine has been working with my son a few months. I have seen a lot of improvement. My son really likes and trusts her. She has great hours available for working families. I would highly recommend Christine.
    Jan 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Ms. Christine has been an excellent addition to our family and assistance with our child. We, as parents, got to a point where we had used the tactics we knew to deal with listening issues and lack of concentration and had hit the end of our abilities. We look to Christine as a huge bonus to our parenting toolbox. In a few short months, we have seen excellent progress with our child along with being more equipped as parents. It's to the point where my child sees other children who are struggling and shares tactics learned from Christine to help. Our younger child has also seen the benefit of these sessions and is now mimicking the GOOD behavior and not the bad. Our child looks forward to meeting with Christine and we appreciate the time and attention she gives.
    Dec 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine has been a great help. She customizes the session to the child's current need and helps the parents understand ways to help at home. She also considers other areas that might be causing the issues (diet, etc.). My child has enjoyed going to the sessions. I, as the parent, have noticed a great improvement in my child's behavior.
    Nov 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine seems to really care and is very attentive. She tailors sessions to my daughter's needs and has been very helpful.
    Oct 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    We have been taking our 4 year old daughter to visit Ms. Christine for a couple of months now. Our daughter looks forward to her appointments and we have seen great improvement in her behavior. We (mom and dad) have learned a great deal as well as far as how to help our daughter work through some of her issues. Ms. Christine gives us "homework" so that we can practice developing her skills each week. We are so glad that we found Ms. Christine!
    Stephanie – Oct 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine is an excellent therapist. You will not find one better for teenage girls. She very attentive and takes a practical holistic approach.
    Aug 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine really cares about you and will check up on you outside of her office. She is the best therapist I’ve have and helps me reach my goals l.
    Autumn Sanders – Jul 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine was extremely helpful in helping my 7-year old deal with his anxiety and worry issues. She helped him develop needed tools for dealing with his worries on his own, positive affirmations, and the skills to reduce stress and anxiety. My son felt very comfortable working with her.
    Sara Reece – Jul 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine is an excellent listener. My daughter felt comfortable with her immediately and this helped my daughter trust Christine and learn some valuable coping techniques. We had an excellent experience in therapy with her. So grateful!
    Apr 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Miss Christine has been a God-send to our son and our family. She takes the time to listen to our situation and provides helpful tools that we can use in the short-term and long-term. She has helped us navigate the school system. Above all she is compassionate, positive, and caring! We are thankful to have found her!
    Feb 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    I can't say enough about Christine because she has not been nothing but a god sent person that came into my son life at the right time. My husband and myself thinks her so much for being there for our son helping him through good times as well as rough patches that he went through as well. She is truly a caring person because she helped him open up and no matter if she was at work, home or even vacation if he was going through a crisis she was faithfully there for him. She is truly a blessing .
    Sandra in Springfield – Jan 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
    Christine has been amazing towards our son. She not only takes the time to truly hear him out, but uses techniques that help children with autism. We are so blessed to have her in our network and lives.
    Emily in nashville, TN – Dec 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?

How was your experience with Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?

• Social Work