Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek

Therapy 4 Kidz, Inc. Hendersonville, TN

129 Haven St Ste D1 Hendersonville, TN 37075

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW is a social worker in Hendersonville, TN. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek accepts the following insurance:

Humana/CompBenefits
Advantage Plus
Tricare
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Christine Pierozzi-Matusek treats your condition or procedure

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's conditions and procedures:

• Asperger Syndrome
  • Divorce
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders

Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?
Christine Pierozzi-Matusek's Performance
What People Say About Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Christine really cares about you and will check up on you outside of her office. She is the best therapist I’ve have and helps me reach my goals l.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine was extremely helpful in helping my 7-year old deal with his anxiety and worry issues. She helped him develop needed tools for dealing with his worries on his own, positive affirmations, and the skills to reduce stress and anxiety. My son felt very comfortable working with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is an excellent listener. My daughter felt comfortable with her immediately and this helped my daughter trust Christine and learn some valuable coping techniques. We had an excellent experience in therapy with her. So grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Miss Christine has been a God-send to our son and our family. She takes the time to listen to our situation and provides helpful tools that we can use in the short-term and long-term. She has helped us navigate the school system. Above all she is compassionate, positive, and caring! We are thankful to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
I can't say enough about Christine because she has not been nothing but a god sent person that came into my son life at the right time. My husband and myself thinks her so much for being there for our son helping him through good times as well as rough patches that he went through as well. She is truly a caring person because she helped him open up and no matter if she was at work, home or even vacation if he was going through a crisis she was faithfully there for him. She is truly a blessing .
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been amazing towards our son. She not only takes the time to truly hear him out, but uses techniques that help children with autism. We are so blessed to have her in our network and lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been an answer to prayers for my family! She has helped my son tremendously and I can’t thank her enough. She has given me and my son steps in place when his anxiety kicks in, and I can see such a difference! I highly recommend Therapy 4 Kidz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is very caring and warm. She is compassionate and easy to talk to. I highly recommended her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is extremely compassionate and has been a great help with my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about Christine! My 7 year old son has been seeing her for around 2 months now due to anxiety and ADHD. He instantly felt comfortable with her, and loves his time with her. Every time we leave, he asks when he can go back. Christine is truly gifted at what she does. She’s so patient, kind, and has a heart to help others. She offers helpful advice for both children and their parents. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been an actual godsend to us all. My children were having some problems in school that is affecting her emotional state and she was able to sort through those problems systematically and efficiently and work on therapies with the kids to help them cope with these setbacks and situations. My kids are healthier and happier thanks so much for everything you do
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has been a wonderful addition to my son's treatment plan - he has ADHD along with anxiety and some social issues. She is very personable and puts both child and parent at ease. She thoroughly explains the process she will be using and makes time at the end of the appointment to talk over the session. She also helps facilitate conversation between you and your child regarding the issues the child is dealing with which helps the parent better understand their child. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine's cognitive behavior therapy implementation has made a huge difference in our daughter's every day life, and has positively impacted the entire family by extension. She provides an environment for not only the child but also for parents to collaborate and communicate the struggles happening at home and at school. As a result, our daughter has strategies in her back pocket to cope with life and we have a plan as parents to help us be more confident and understanding of her needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Dr. Pierozzi-Matusek is AMAZING! Two of my children have seen her and both are thriving now. We are so thankful we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
My almost 5-year old daughter has been seeing Christine for 5 months. She started seeing her because we wanted a counselor when she was switching daycares. Later, we learned she experienced bullying at the old daycare. The bullying was the source of her anxiety and overall unhappiness. Christine has been a God-send at helping our sweet daughter come back. Her self esteem and social skills have improved so much. My daughter loves going more than any other activity (ie dance and gymnastics).
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is amazing at what she does! My daughter felt comfortable from the first visit. She is happy and excited to go see Mrs. Christine. Not only have we seen great progress but family/friends have noticed as well. I would highly recommend Christine!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine is great to work with! She is an excellent communicator not only with the kids but with the parents as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
Christine has an unconventional approach to therapy that has proven itself successful. My son instantly felt comfortable with her. He looks forward to appointments. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a youth therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
My daughter suffered from anxiety about changing schools and pulling her hair out. Christine helped my daughter immensely and is now having a great year at school.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Pierozzi-Matusek, LCSW?
U will not be disappointed!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Christine Pierozzi-Matusek?

Compare Providers