Dr. Christine Greene, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 66

Dr. Greene

Greene Rehab Services

333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 207 Venice, FL 34285

Dr. Christine Greene, DPT is a physical therapist in Venice, FL. She specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Greene accepts

Dr. Greene accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Staywell (Wellcare)
Tricare
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Greene treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Greene?
Dr. Greene's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christine Greene, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Christine Greene is an excellent Physical Therapist who will take good care of you. Dr. Greene will diagnose your problem and begin a physical therapy program to help you get well. Listen to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Greene is the best physical therapist I have even experienced. Her expertise is amazing and her understanding and caring are more than outstanding. I have recommended her to everyone I know including my husband. He also thinks that this is the best help he has ever received. Being of a mature age, we have many problems & Dr. Greene has supported us with hope and a better understanding of interaction with our problems. We truly appreciate Dr. Greene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
I have suffered with back pain for 35+ years due to scoliosis. I’ve treated consistently for those 35 years with chiropractic, massage, prolotherapy, acupuncture and physical therapy. The result was always the same shortly after any treatment: Intense pain where my spine is rotated that affected my ability to sit, stand or walk for more than the briefest periods of time. Finding Dr. Greene changed my life. She uses a variety of techniques that have brought lasting relief. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
My husband Ed and I came to vacation in Venice for 2 months. Ed has suffered for years with chronic spinal pain. Despite 3surgeries, PT, chiropractor, acupuncture over the years, his condition was at its worst when we arrived. Pain lead to lack of movement which led to lack of strength. We found Dr Greene and are so thankful! She and Betsy are SUPERIOR! consistent progress is being made like never before. They treat the person, not just a body part. Truly an amazing, encouraging experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Awesome overall physical therapy experience. From reception, consultation, treatment plan to the exercises and electric stimulation. All staff were extremely skilled and accomplished. Kudos to Pattie at the front desk to Bethzaida Diaz and Dr. Greene. It was such a pleasure to be greeted by smiling faces at each and every session. Thank you for the relief/results successfully managed through your dedicated efforts. I highly recommend Greene Rehab Services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Greene by my Urologist after my prostatectomy. She has provided me with an excellent level of rehabilitative services that I believe has aided my recovery greatly. She is very knowledgeable concerning the etiology of my condition, and I believe suggested exercises designed to address the most obvious result of my surgery, my incontinence. She has a very easy-going nature and it has been a pleasure to have conversations with her, about my condition and about life in general.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr Christine Greene is extremely professional and knowledgeable! It is a pleasure to go for PT at a facility with a Physical Therapist who really cares about her patents care, pain level, and recovery. With her expert care I have had a speedy recovery from my knee replacement! I have had Dr Greene for all my PT needs for the past 20 years and recommend her and Greene Rehab Services to everyone that I know! She is the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Greene and her staff are friendly, helpful, and really care about the well fare and progress of their patients. Gentle but firm, I found my physical therapy to be an experience to look forward to and one I will miss. I almost want to getting injured again just so I can visit with Betsy! I highly recommend these able, competent ladies to anyone looking for a physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
When I first found out I would be going to a smaller place for my pt, I was a bit concerned. However, Dr. Greene is amazing! She works with closely with me and is incredibly knowledgeable. She has been able to identify a muscular problem in my leg that two other docs couldn't even identify. And, she is working to eliminate the problem. Her other staff member, Betsy is also excellent and provides one on one attention in the pt process. Dr. Greene is also very reassuring in her approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Greene saved my life. Before coming to see Dr. Greene I was dealing with crippling constant pain, and had been to see several doctors and tried a variety of solutions - including prior physical therapy. The birth of my son had left me unable to sit, bend, walk or stand without significant pain, and I was attempting to care for a new baby through all that. After my last appointment with Dr. Greene I can now do all of those things, and have the tools to cope with occasional flares. Amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Having had major back surgery, I have begun physical therapy at Greene Rehab Services. I was very reluctant to begin physical therapy having had many negative experiences in the past. Therapy with Dr. Greene and her staff has been a wonderful experience. The kindness and patience shown by Dr. Greene and her staff has provided invaluable support as I meet the challenges of rehabilitation. I would highly recommend Dr. Greene's Rehab Services to everyone who needs physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Still a new patient, but very happy with both the diagnosis of a sensitive problem (rectal prolapse) that has been very difficult for me and the treatment that I have been receiving. Very comfortable discussing the symptoms and impact of the condition, patient and kind in the recommendations and treatment, and informative in the area of patient education. I am very encouraged and relieved to have found compassionate care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
At my first visit Dr. Greene provided a full evaluation of my spinal nerve and osteoarthritis pain and had a plan for treatment. Electrical stimulation and therapeutic massage sessions that followed on a regular schedule provided increasingly welcome relief and eventual absence of pain. Dr. Greene & her staff are experienced, knowledgeable, caring and thoroughly professional. They put forth every effort to assist a patient toward achieving a successful goal. It worked for me. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
I am so thankful to dr Greene for making me pain free. She is the very best physical therapist I have ever gone to. The hands on therapy she uses is unique from any other therapist. I highly recommend anyone to make an appointment with her if you are uncomfortable and in need of physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Having knee replacement and going through physical therapy up in Wisconsin was quite a challenge! It seemed as though I would never get full extension or better range of motion. But thanks to Doctor Greene, I am finally making big improvements! She and her staff go the extra miles to insure quality care. Dr. Greene is extremely knowledgeable, and treats her patients with respect and concern. I am so grateful to her for helping me regain the ability to do things again that I enjoyed so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Greene is knowledgeable, very caring and personable. She listens, assesses, and effectively plans to correct your problem . As a patient of hers, and being a R.N., I highly recommend Dr. Greene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr.Chris Greeene has founded and runs a siperior facility for therapy and rehabiliatation.She is involved with the yreatments of all her patients.The staff is professional,courteouis,and knowlegeble.The facility itself is modern and qauite sanitary.With my neck and back problems,after the excercises and heat therapy, I feel great and look forward to going back.If you are considering any kind of therapy look no further.This facility is a 10 on a scale of 10.michael bosnyak
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
I have had an excellent experience on every appointment. They are Knowledgeable, Professional and they make you very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Chris, was encouraging, knowledgeable, thorough and most of all caring and sincere! I had a bi-cep, rotator cuff injury and she helped me make through the re-habilitation in record time. I strongly encourage anyone who needs or wants re-hab to go see her and see why I have complimented her so highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
Dr. Greene is more knowledgeable than any other therapist I've been to (3 over 4 1/2 yr span). She has years of experience & stays currrent with new findings. She takes a complete medical background & evaluation before she starts. Her staff is very well-trained & personable. If I need further treatment after this "round" I will certainly come back to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Greene?

Compare Providers