Dr. Christine Greene, DPT

Physical TherapyFemaleAge 68

Dr. Greene

Greene Rehab Services

333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 207 Venice, FL 34285

Dr. Christine Greene, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Venice, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Greene to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Greene treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Greene accepts

Dr. Greene accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Wellcare of Georgia

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene?
  • Appointment scheduling (28)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Explained conditions well (28)
    She LISTENS to you! A very caring and compassionate doctor. And then she helps you to take care of the problem. Yes, I recommend her.
    Terry – Oct 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    I am so glad to have been referred to Dr Christine Greene.  She is very knowledgeable,  kind and understanding.  I am very happy with my treatment and have gained a better understanding on what is needed with my issues.  She has helped me tremendously!
    Rebekah – Jun 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    The therapy treatments were all new for me. Something I had never heard of before. I found Dr. Green a very patient and understanding person. Who understood my problem and explained everything she could do to help me. She answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Green. Her office staff and co-workers are friendly and willing to work with you as needed. Thank you.
    Mary Murray – Jun 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    I am extremely pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Christine Greene these past six weeks! I was having issues with a weakened pelvic floor that was causing me issues. Dr. Greene was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease during my therapy!!
    Linda T – Mar 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Wonderful office. Friendly and efficient office staff. Dr Greene very knowledgeable and following her instructions results were quick and lasting.
    Nov 16, 2019
    Excellent care. Good results. Friendly staff. MB
    Sep 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff. I felt like I was going to the gym with my own therapist and trainer.
    Sylvia Thomas – Aug 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    What a fantastic office. Everyone is so very nice, and scheduling appointments is with ease. Dr. Green and her staff did such a great job on my knee, I bet I won't have any other problems, ever. Got to be the best physical therapy office around!
    Tamara – Jun 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Dr. Christine Greene is an excellent Physical Therapist who will take good care of you. Dr. Greene will diagnose your problem and begin a physical therapy program to help you get well. Listen to her!
    Venice, FL – Oct 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Dr. Greene is the best physical therapist I have even experienced. Her expertise is amazing and her understanding and caring are more than outstanding. I have recommended her to everyone I know including my husband. He also thinks that this is the best help he has ever received. Being of a mature age, we have many problems & Dr. Greene has supported us with hope and a better understanding of interaction with our problems. We truly appreciate Dr. Greene.
    Mary Lou Kissel in Nokomis, FL – Jul 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    I have suffered with back pain for 35+ years due to scoliosis. I’ve treated consistently for those 35 years with chiropractic, massage, prolotherapy, acupuncture and physical therapy. The result was always the same shortly after any treatment: Intense pain where my spine is rotated that affected my ability to sit, stand or walk for more than the briefest periods of time. Finding Dr. Greene changed my life. She uses a variety of techniques that have brought lasting relief. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Susan in Venice, FL – Apr 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    My husband Ed and I came to vacation in Venice for 2 months. Ed has suffered for years with chronic spinal pain. Despite 3surgeries, PT, chiropractor, acupuncture over the years, his condition was at its worst when we arrived. Pain lead to lack of movement which led to lack of strength. We found Dr Greene and are so thankful! She and Betsy are SUPERIOR! consistent progress is being made like never before. They treat the person, not just a body part. Truly an amazing, encouraging experience!
    Ed in New York – Mar 06, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Awesome overall physical therapy experience. From reception, consultation, treatment plan to the exercises and electric stimulation. All staff were extremely skilled and accomplished. Kudos to Pattie at the front desk to Bethzaida Diaz and Dr. Greene. It was such a pleasure to be greeted by smiling faces at each and every session. Thank you for the relief/results successfully managed through your dedicated efforts. I highly recommend Greene Rehab Services.
    David Williams in Venice, Florida 34285 – Jan 25, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    I was referred to Dr. Greene by my Urologist after my prostatectomy. She has provided me with an excellent level of rehabilitative services that I believe has aided my recovery greatly. She is very knowledgeable concerning the etiology of my condition, and I believe suggested exercises designed to address the most obvious result of my surgery, my incontinence. She has a very easy-going nature and it has been a pleasure to have conversations with her, about my condition and about life in general.
    James Fowler in Rotonda West, FL – Jan 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Dr Christine Greene is extremely professional and knowledgeable! It is a pleasure to go for PT at a facility with a Physical Therapist who really cares about her patents care, pain level, and recovery. With her expert care I have had a speedy recovery from my knee replacement! I have had Dr Greene for all my PT needs for the past 20 years and recommend her and Greene Rehab Services to everyone that I know! She is the absolute best!
    Robin Deegan in Nokomis Fl – Jan 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Dr. Greene and her staff are friendly, helpful, and really care about the well fare and progress of their patients. Gentle but firm, I found my physical therapy to be an experience to look forward to and one I will miss. I almost want to getting injured again just so I can visit with Betsy! I highly recommend these able, competent ladies to anyone looking for a physical therapist.
    Shannon Vogel in Venice – Dec 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    When I first found out I would be going to a smaller place for my pt, I was a bit concerned. However, Dr. Greene is amazing! She works with closely with me and is incredibly knowledgeable. She has been able to identify a muscular problem in my leg that two other docs couldn't even identify. And, she is working to eliminate the problem. Her other staff member, Betsy is also excellent and provides one on one attention in the pt process. Dr. Greene is also very reassuring in her approach.
    Judy Favia in Venice, FL – Jul 07, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Dr. Greene saved my life. Before coming to see Dr. Greene I was dealing with crippling constant pain, and had been to see several doctors and tried a variety of solutions - including prior physical therapy. The birth of my son had left me unable to sit, bend, walk or stand without significant pain, and I was attempting to care for a new baby through all that. After my last appointment with Dr. Greene I can now do all of those things, and have the tools to cope with occasional flares. Amazing.
    West Pawlet VT – Jul 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Having had major back surgery, I have begun physical therapy at Greene Rehab Services. I was very reluctant to begin physical therapy having had many negative experiences in the past. Therapy with Dr. Greene and her staff has been a wonderful experience. The kindness and patience shown by Dr. Greene and her staff has provided invaluable support as I meet the challenges of rehabilitation. I would highly recommend Dr. Greene's Rehab Services to everyone who needs physical therapy.
    Nancy in Venice, FL – Mar 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?
    Still a new patient, but very happy with both the diagnosis of a sensitive problem (rectal prolapse) that has been very difficult for me and the treatment that I have been receiving. Very comfortable discussing the symptoms and impact of the condition, patient and kind in the recommendations and treatment, and informative in the area of patient education. I am very encouraged and relieved to have found compassionate care.
    Max in Venice, FL – Jan 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Greene, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Greene?

• Physical Therapy