Christine Aman, NPC

Christine Aman, NPC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Christine Aman, NPC is a nurse practitioner in Bismarck, ND. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatry.Read her story

200 E Main Ave Ste 204

Bismarck, ND 58501

• HealthPartners
  • Medicare
  • PreferredOne
  • Sanford Health Plan

Learn about Christine Aman

Christine Aman's bio

This content was provided by Christine Aman "I am Christine Aman, NP-c. I have been in healthcare for 22 years and I have practiced in mental health in both the public and private sector. I am experienced in treating a wide range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and a host of others. As a nurse practitioner I am able to both counsel clients in regards to their illness and prescribe medications.At Inspired Life Wellness Clinic PLLC we take an individualized approach to each client's treatment. The whole person is taken into consideration - physical, mental, social, and spiritual. Clients can expect us to use a variety of treatment options on the path to wellness, including medication when appropriate.Inspired Life Wellness Clinic, PLLC is a nurse-owned and operated private clinic. We specialize in mental health issues that affect your day to day experience of life. We are here to walk the path with you from illness to wellness."

This content was provided by Christine Aman "My primary focus is on individualized mental health care for clients based upon the standards and ethics of nursing. I believe that no two people are the same and neither is their illness. I believe in treating all people based upon their need. You drive the treatment and are an integral part in your personalized program. I believe each and every person is unique and do not believe in ?cookie cutter? treatments. I believe in the a holistic approach to care with you as the focus"

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry

Christine Aman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

• University Of Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000

Christine Aman has no awards or honors listed.

Christine Aman has no media or publications listed.

Christine Aman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christine Aman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christine Aman's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Christine Aman?

How was your experience with Christine Aman?