Christine Adamo, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Christine Adamo, LAC is an Acupuncturist in San Marcos, CA and has over 13 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine in 2009. Her office accepts new patients.

Christine Adamo, LAC

East West Integrative Medicine

838 Nordahl Rd Ste 300 San Marcos, CA 92069

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Christine Adamo treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Supplementation

Christine Adamo accepts

Christine Adamo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christine Adamo

Hands down, this doctor is the BEST doctor I have ever seen! Because of covid, my first appt was by telemed. I was disappointed that it wasn't an in-person visit but then I met her and it went so well, it didn't matter. The first thing that stood out to me was how well prepared she was for my visit. Her new patient paperwork asks alot of questions and I filled them all out. I also sent over all my labs and 78 pages of medical records (to be exact). It was clear when speaking to her that she had read through all of it. I was impressed that she could resight lab values and my medical history off the top of her head. This dr was the first doctor to ask me questions that none of my other doctors ever have. (Probably why I have never figured out the root of my problem.) What I liked about her most was genuineness and positivity. She really made me feel like she is committed to helping me. I can't explain it but she said words that lifted me up and I am very excited to work with her!
Andrea E. – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Adamo, LAC?
Dr. Christine Adamo is AMAZING! She is seriously one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. She takes the complication out of understanding medicine, blood work, and diagnosis' and explains things in a way that I can understand. She has inspired me to become healthier not only physically but emotionally and spiritually. I have been seeing her once a week for the last two and a half years and the time I have spent with her is invaluable. She has transformed both my health and my life.
James B in Escondido, CA – Apr 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Christine Adamo, LAC?

How was your experience with Christine Adamo?

• Acupuncture

2009
Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
1999
Towson University, Towson, MD

Is Christine Adamo, LAC accepting new patients?

Christine Adamo, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Christine Adamo's profile to make an appointment.

Does Christine Adamo, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Christine Adamo accepts your insurance.

What are Christine Adamo, LAC's top areas of care?

Christine Adamo frequently treats Acupuncture, Autoimmune Diseases, and Cancer Treatment Complications. See all procedures and conditions Christine Adamo treats.

Where is Christine Adamo, LAC's office located?

Christine Adamo's office is located at 838 Nordahl Rd Ste 300, San Marcos, CA 92069. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Christine Adamo, LAC offer telehealth services?

Christine Adamo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Christine Adamo, LAC?

East West Integrative Medicine838 Nordahl Rd Ste 300 San Marcos, CA 92069