Christina Stark, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Christina Stark

Beacon Internal Medicine

155 Borthwick Ave Ste 202 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Christina Stark, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Portsmouth, NH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

Christina Stark accepts

Christina Stark accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Christina Stark treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Christina Stark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christina Stark

Christina Stark?
Christina Stark's Performance
What People Say About Christina Stark, APRN
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent can’t say enough about her caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I've seen Christina Stark several times; very thorough and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Christina was professional, efficient and very pleasant . She spent enough time with me to discuss all of the medical issues I raised.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Very calm, re-assuring, listened to what I was saying, excellent "bedside manner", easy to talk to, explained what she was doing. I would recommend her highly for anyone needing medical assistance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I was EXTREMELY pleased with my visit with Christina - she was kind, caring, professional, very thorough and best of all, she actually LISTENED to what I was saying. She's a rare find in this day & age and DO HIGHLY recommend her to everyone! You'll be pleasantly surprised!!!!!!! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Christina Stark has been my primary caregiver since I moved to Portsmouth. She is very thorough and professional. I would recommend her to anyone. A+ Jeff
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I have been in Portsmouth now for about a year and a half. Christina Stark has been fabulous. She takes the time to listen and follows through on her suggestions and action. I would highly recommend her for any Internal Medicine needs. I wouldn't go to anyone but her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I strongly recommend Ms. Stark, very capable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Christina was kind and listened to my concerns. I did not feel rushed in any way. Very positive visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I found Christina to be extremely diligent and thorough in the diagnosis of my health issue and her willingness to take the time to make sure I understood the problem and how she planned to treat it. She answered all the questions I had. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Excellent practitioner. Listens, asks further questions knows her stuff. Excellent rapport. Could not recommend her more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I recently moved to Portsmouth. I had previously been seen by a NP for many years, and my first choice was to find a NP in Portsmouth. My insurance company gave me a list and I selected Appledore after talking with a few people. Christina was taking new patients, so I made an appointment. I was very impressed with Christina's approach, knowledge, and thoroughness. She had read all my previous medical record and came to my visit very prepared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Christina was very helpful in helping me to understand my symptoms. She explained to me what causes the issue and what to do when it occurs again. This was very helpful and when the situation happened again , I know what to do. She also helped schedule a surgery that wasn't included in why I was there. Thanks, for the outstanding professionalism and top notch experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
Excellent care. Spent time answering all questions and made sure I understood recommendations she made. She is kind and very thorough. I did not feel rushed. I'm extremely happy I have Christina for my primary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?
I highly recommend Christina Stark at Beacon Internal Medicine- Christina made me feel at ease during my first visit as we went over my history. She patiently listened to my concerns and made suggestions which really helped with my issue for making the appointment. I trust her decisions & will continue to see her as my PCP. The staff at Beacon Internal Medicine are also great! They are very courteous but professional and had all paperwork ready for me at check in and check out. Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Stark, APRN?

How was your experience with Christina Stark?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Christina Stark treats patients.

Compare Providers