Audiology  |
Christina Seaborg, AUD
Christina Seaborg, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Charlotte, NC. She is 64 years old.

8037 Corporate Center Dr Ste 100

• MetLife
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Christina Seaborg

This content was provided by Christina Seaborg "Dr. Christina Seaborg focuses on individualized care for her patients. She understands the auditory needs of her patients and helps them overcome their hearing problems. She is very caring and patient."

• Audiology
  • Hearing Instruments

Christina Seaborg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Benign Positional Vertigo

• Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Doctorate in Audiology from University of Florida
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Christina Seaborg has no awards or honors listed.

Christina Seaborg has no media or publications listed.

Christina Seaborg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christina Seaborg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christina Seaborg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Christina Seaborg to family and friends
Christina Seaborg's Performance
Rock Hill, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Seaborg for several years and could not be happier with her professionalism and caring manner. Her knowledge is exceptional and I plan to continue to have her monitor my hearing.
in Monroe, NC |
Christina is a knowledgeable professional who listens to your needs and recommends what is best for you. I am so pleased with my hearing aids. They have allowed me to hear what is being said and be part of the conversation. Thank You Christina. EW
in Lancaster, SC |
Best hearing professional I have encountered. I was afraid I would have to have an implant to be able to hear anywhere near normal again. However, Dr Seaborg was able to fit me with a hearing product that has changed my life. Thank you Dr Seaborg!
in Belmont, NC |
Christina Seaborg has been helping me with my hearing for the last 3 years. She is very competent and considerate. I wish all of my health care providers were like her!
in Mint Hill, NC |
Excellent. She takes the time to find the right device for the patient's specific needs and the right programs to maximize the hearing aid's capabilities. I have been a patient for four years and could not be happier. I have had tinnitus since high school and she has done an outstanding job finding the right hearing aid and program for me.
in Charlotte, NC |
Love her! She goes above and beyond for her patients. Warm, open and friendly. Casual office setting, very welcoming. Cutting edge knowledge and hearing technology. If I'm not wearing my aides as much as I should, she wants to hear why so that she can fix the issue and make it completely comfortable. Now my husband is switching to her!
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Seaborg is extremely professional and patient. She explains the process and results. There was no pressure to purchase hearing aids. She considered my lifestyle (job, time outside) in deciding what would work best. The day I went to pick up my hearing aids, she decided a different brand would be better suited. The next day these were available. She continues to provide lots of support even after the fitting. Can't imagine an audiologist being more helpful. Completely pleasant experience.
in Charlotte, NC |
Could not e happier with the service -- and results.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Seaborg is always on time, very professional, and takes the necessary time with you!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Seaborg has been very helpful about making it possible to hear in different situations like a noisy dining room at a retirement residence and church. I have really appreciated her time and effort. If you cant hear you miss out on much of life. She always does her best to help you.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Seaborg has been an excellent audiologist for me. With the new hearing aid that I have purchased this time, I could hear much better.
Have you seen Christina Seaborg, AUD?
Are you Christina Seaborg?

Visit Christina Seaborg