Christina Minoguchi, MSW

Christina Minoguchi, MSW

Psychological Trauma  ·
Female  ·
Christina Minoguchi, MSW is a psychological trauma specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from The Ohio State University in 1999 and specializes in psychological trauma, counseling, and more.Read her story

3474 N High St

Columbus, OH 43214

• CareSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Christina Minoguchi

Christina Minoguchi's bio

This content was provided by Christina Minoguchi "Hello, I specialize in Trauma based treatment. I am trained in EMDR and it has had such amazing results for those who have struggled with past trauma whether from childhood or recent that is causing distress in my clients. EMDR is so effective and I have had clients come to my office in tears, flooded by emotions and they are laughing and smiling when they leave. I also specialize in resistant teens who have also struggled with trauma as well as working with their parents on structuring their responses to maintain power and control in challenging situations. I have 16 years experience and my goal is to make sure you leave my office feeling empowered and in control. If you or someone you know is struggling with trauma or difficult teen please contact me for a phone consultation. "

This content was provided by Christina Minoguchi "I support my client's decisions about their treatment plan and options, providing education and encouraging them to be involved in all aspects of their care.  I value my client's input and needs above everything else.  I am punctual, responsible and respect my client's time and needs.

In working in the adolescent population I include and value parental input and participation as I am a parent myself and recognize that parents are the experts on their own children and families.  "

• Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology Education
  • Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Christina Minoguchi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • The Ohio State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Christina Minoguchi has no awards or honors listed.

Christina Minoguchi has no media or publications listed.

Christina Minoguchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christina Minoguchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christina Minoguchi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christina Minoguchi

Christina Minoguchi?
Christina Minoguchi's Performance
What People Say About Christina Minoguchi, MSW
Christina is a wonderful woman. She has helped teach me coping tools to use on a daily basis. I have worked down to only having to see her every other week. I was in a dark spot when I first stared. I am now able to go day to day without always crying and loosing it. I would HIGHLY recommend...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Minoguchi, MSW?
Christina is a fantastic clinician with varied experiences, making her well versed in a variety of patient needs. She is kind, patient, and genuine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Minoguchi, MSW?
Christina is a wonderful therapist! She has been a life changer with our daughter. She consoles the hearts of her patients and families.She is calm, positive , and hopeful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Minoguchi, MSW?
Christina is very caring and intelligent, and she is extremely helpful. She really made a positive difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Minoguchi, MSW?

How was your experience with Christina Minoguchi?