Dr. Christina Lujan, DC

Chiropractic Sports MedicineFemaleAge 43

Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Christina Lujan, DC is a Sports Medicine Chiropractor in Albuquerque, NM and has over 9 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 2013. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christina Lujan, DC

• Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sprain

Dr. Lujan accepts

Dr. Lujan accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
New Mexico Health Connections

Dr. Lujan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lujan

1.0

Based on 1 rating

I was a patient of Dr. Lujan last year for an extended time after hip repair. This year I had a bike accident right in the middle of the quarantine. I needed attention as soon as possible and she had no openings which I can understand, for months. I waited until I had my shoulder repair 2 1/2 months later and my doctor recommended I go back to Dr. Lujan for taping and an adjustment after this accident. I was notified By Dr. Lujan that I was now a new patient, because it had been a year since I was in. That meant I had to wait five weeks for an appointment as a new patient. Come on. Really?? Clearly Dr. Lujan is not here to serve her patients. To say that I am a new patient, when we have been quarantined for six months and I couldn’t get in when I called, is unbelievable. I called two more times to plead my case. there was absolutely no acknowledgment that I was not able to get in because of the quarantine. Dr. Lujan is not there for her patients in need. I don’t recommend her.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Lujan, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lujan?

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine

2013
Texas Chiropractic College
2005
Texas State University

Is Dr. Christina Lujan, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Christina Lujan, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Lujan's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Christina Lujan, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Lujan accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Christina Lujan, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Lujan frequently treats Back Pain, Extremity Injuries, and Nutritional Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Lujan treats.

Where is Dr. Christina Lujan, DC's office located?

Dr. Lujan's office is located at 701 Osuna Rd NE Ste 600, Albuquerque, NM 87113. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Christina Lujan, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Lujan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Christina Lujan, DC?

Spine Team Chiropractic, LLC, Albuquerque, NM