Christina Garoppo, DAOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 61

Acupuncture

Christina Garoppo, DAOM is an Acupuncturist in Jacksonville, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Christina Garoppo, DAOM

New Radiance AntiAging Institute, Inc

3955 Riverside Ave Ste 351 Jacksonville, FL 32205

Compare Christina Garoppo, DAOM with other Acupuncturists near you

Christina Garoppo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christina Garoppo

A pure lifesaver!
Strongest recommendation for Dr. Christina Garoppo @ New Radiance AntiAging Institute! I believe in holistic healing and throughout my life I have seen several practitioners specializing in Acupuncture, cupping, Myofascial Therapy and massage all geared towards successful pain management. I was forced to undergo an L4/L5/SI back fusion to remedy degenerative discs and herniations. I now have severe neuropathy to my left leg/foot while my right foot also remains numb. Needless to say my balance and other motor skills are severely delayed. Based on a glowing recommendation I contacted her office. Her ability to listen, develop an understanding of my ailments and then readjust the treatment when necessary is outstanding. I am now experiencing uninterrupted sleep and in less pain. The greatest gift of all is that I now have hope for my future. Dr. Garoppo is by far one of the finest medical professionals I have ever met.
Jeff George – Nov 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Garoppo, DAOM?
I do recommend Dr. Garoppo to family, friends, and others. My experiences have been and continue to be rejuvenating. I feel I have met a professional, discreet, caring, listening friend. I am radiantly new from each session with her. Sometimes there may be pain with the needles but she is QUICK to correct it. The table is so warm so much so I often would take a soothing much-needed nap. I am a caregiver. She has delicious pecans. She does answer her phone. She does return her telephone calls. The office is clean. The lobby chairs are comfortable to sit in. I contacted Dr. Garoppo for my sciatica lower back, right knee, and headaches. I know that she is a great human. Her mother also assists in the office. Her work is more than 5 stars.
BD Jones – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Garoppo, DAOM?

How was your experience with Christina Garoppo?

• Acupuncture