Christina Dalrymple, NPC

Cardiology •  Female • Age 33

Christina Dalrymple

New Hyde Park Office

1710 Lakeville Rd New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Christina Dalrymple, NPC is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 2014 and specializes in cardiology.

Christina Dalrymple's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christina Dalrymple

Christina Dalrymple?
Christina Dalrymple's Performance
What People Say About Christina Dalrymple, NPC
Best-nurse practitioner / doctor I've seen in many years-Not only was she able to diagnose what i was there for but was the only one who was able to diagnose correctly the things that we're going on with my body even though she was not in an office that handles those things that we're going on with my body even though she was spot on. Also, she was very easy to deal with and and pleasant every step of the way. She's very far from where I currently live and I am still willing to travel to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
Ms, Dalrymple has exceeded all expectations in treating my pain management issues,She is attentive,a good listener,compassionate,and extremely knowlegeable,on a month to month basis she expertly manages my treatment to fit my symptoms and circumstances.Her advice is allways accurate ,as is her awareness of the effectiveness and side effects of the variuos medications.My quality of life has improved since she took over my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
Christina is one of the most reliable Np's out there. She listens to your feelings and concerns as well as takes them into consideration. You both work together to make the best plan for you. She doesn't just tell you what is best and that is it. She also understands the stresses of what people with chronic pain go through, which helps her understand her patients. I wish all doctors office staff were like this shining star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
Nurse Christina Dalrymple is the epitome of professionalism. She has a compassionate bedside manner and a just sense of confidence. She explains all the treatments and procedures in detail! I always feel that I am well cared for, I would give her the highest rating possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
This woman took the time to explain everything to me in regards to my diagnosis & medication's I am on. Always knowledgeable in anything I may have a question about, and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and understand everything. Seen her several times now and iam completely satisfied . Cut from a cloth we don't see much of anymore and that is refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
This woman is the BEST....she takes the time to care for the WHOLE person..she never rushes..extremely professional and her trigger points are AMAZING....they actually work...as one diagnosed w/ two buldging cervical discs and one dessicating ...I still smile under her care...YOU COULDNT DO BETTER BY CHOOSING THIS GREAT PROFESSIONAL... D.B., Amityville, NY
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?
She takes the time to LISTEN to her patients, I mean eye contact, not talking to the side of her head as she nods and intermittently says I see.uh-huh she takes the time to understand what YOU are going through. I have been struggling with severe chronic pain for Over a decade, and she has been the most attenative and helpfUll practitioner I have ever dealt with. Oh, and she's a wizard with trigger point injections, she doesn't carpet-bomb your back and hope for the best, she's a sniper.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Dalrymple, NPC?

How was your experience with Christina Dalrymple?

• Cardiology

2014
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
2008
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology

Christina Dalrymple accepts

Christina Dalrymple accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth