Christina Cueto, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 32

Christina Cueto

Christina Cueto, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Pinecrest, FL. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Christina Cueto accepts

Christina Cueto accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Beacon Health Strategies
Tricare
Magellan Health Services
Value Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Christina Cueto treats your condition or procedure

• Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Childhood Depression
  • Codependency
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Harm
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Use Disorders

In life we all face difficult situations, some we struggle with more than others. However, such circumstances should not define us or determine how we advance through life. While we can't change the past, we can work together to better understan...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Christina Cueto

Christina Cueto?
Christina Cueto's Performance
What People Say About Christina Cueto, LMFT
I‘ve been seeing Christina for a little over a year now. Not once has Christina ever reduced to my problems. She does a great job of balancing her professionalism with her ability to humanize herself. She listens intently & has a freakishly awesome memory. Any issue that I have brought up in sessions has always been met with sincere compassion, an objective manner, & a goal-oriented solution. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone to see Christina. She really is great at what she does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
Christina is a fantastic! She is professional, kind, compassionate and easy to talk to. Our sessions have helped me immensely with my anxiety. Her solution based approach has been a game-changer for handling potentially stressful situations. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
Great at relating to and understanding me (35-year-old professional minority male) where I feel age and/or cultural differences may have been a barrier while working with older therapists in the past. Has been great at guiding me through the therapy process and allowing me to explore and find my own answers without ever feeling pushed or judged. Office is serene and welcoming. And office staff is helpful and pleasant
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
Christina is amazing this is my first experience with consulting and she made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Highly recommend her, she very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
Christina is a caring therapist that wants to see you thrive and succeed. She has the great ability of seeing both sides of the coin and being objective. She sees my husband , my children and me. I have seen multiple therapist throughout my lifetime. But she is by far the best therapist I have ever met. I have grown as an individual and my marriage is being repaired and it’s all because of her. I am thankful to have met her. I am a better person today because of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
I found Christina to be friendly and easy to talk to. She prepared for our meeting ahead of time and gave us work sheets to fill out that helped us consider ideas we had never thought of before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
She is a great therapist very professional and knowledgeable. It is my fist time going to therapy and after 3 months my stress level is much better and controlled. Cristina Cueto has made my experience very comfortable and has given me great insight and tools to work with. I highly recommended her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
We have been going to Christina for 2 months and she has been such an amazing educator and encourager. We have grown in our marriage because she has given us the right tools. We highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?
Christina is a wonderful counselor. This was my first experience receiving counseling and she made me feel very comfortable about the whole process. She is so personable and is able to be flexible with scheduling. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christina Cueto, LMFT?

How was your experience with Christina Cueto?

Pinecrest Counseling