Eating Disorders  |
Christina Buss, MA
Christina Buss, MA is an eating disorders provider who practices in Allentown, PA. She is 41 years old.

1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 303D

Allentown, PA 18103

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independence Blue Cross

Learn about Christina Buss

• Eating Disorders

Christina Buss does not have any board certifications listed.

• Binge Eating Disorder
  • Codependency
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Substance Abuse

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Personality Testing
  • Psychodynamic Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Kutztown University Ba Psychology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Chestnut Hill College Postgraduate State License Psychology
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Kutztown University Ma Clinical Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Christina Buss has no awards or honors listed.

Christina Buss has no media or publications listed.

Christina Buss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christina Buss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christina Buss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Christina Buss to family and friends
4.2
Christina Buss Says:

Thank you to all who took the time to express such kind words of compassion and value in my work as a clinician. I take all reviews in heart and believe we all have room to grow as our journey as practitioners is ever changing and hopefully growing and further expanding. My true passion since age 17, has been that of a healer. I value my work and competence in the field of eating disorders and...

Christina Buss' Performance
Fogelsville, PA |
Tina listens, offers wonderful insight and support. Flexible with scheduling, available for extra appointments when needed. Runs various groups that address different issues and provide great opportunity for growth.
Fogelsville, PA |
Christina is the best! She has helped me with addiction struggles, eating disorder issues, anxiety, depression, and codependency. She has helped me heal and find my voice and identity. I am no longer a victim of circumstance, but embracing and love life!
Fogelsville, PA |
Tina is where to go if you want to get well-she holds patients accountable, while providing all the tools necessary to be successful in recovery. Her approach works.
Allentown,Pa |
Very caring, kind and compassionate. Always cares about her clients, takes the time to educate and inform as well. Is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. I recommend her to anyone stuggling with anxiety and depression!
Allentown, PA |
I have been with Christina for a few years, she is so kind and caring and is a great support system and incredible therapist, I highly recommend her to anyone going through depression/anxiety/eating disorders. I trust her with everything I go through...there is no other words to describe how great she really is!!
in Allentown, PA |
Tina is experienced and knowledgeable in counseling individuals with any personal or family history of addiction/codependence. I find her directness extremely helpful.. She actually gives direction and "homework", which I find it solidifies the work we are doing in session.
Philadelphia, PA |
Knowledgeable, compassionate and personable. Takes the time to educate as well as apply her methods.
in Allentown, PA |
Tina is an incredibly passionate and caring psychotherapist. Because of her, I've learned more about myself than I ever thought I could just over the last few months. She has a no-nonsense personality and because of that, she's helped me quickly find a treatment plan that really works. I HIGHLY recommend her.
in Allentown |
From the first visit she is amazing at motivativating my inner self to make changes and do healthy things that I wouldn't have otherwise done. She's inspiring, energetic and awesome to her practice.
Allentown, PA |
I came to Tina from an intensive outpatient program and have been with her for about a year now, she has made such a positive impact on my life, she is very caring, compassionate and firm and holds you accountable I would highly recommend her to any of my family or friends.
in Allentown, PA |
Life-changing therapy. Empowered women empower women. Tina does just that with her patients (men and women).
Bethlehem, PA |
Christina (Tina) really cares about her clients and shows it. She goes out of her way to schedule appointments that work for clients and to schedule extra appointments, when needed. She has a lot of professional experience helping me, and she also uses her own personal experiences appropriately to relate to her clients. I would highly recommend her for counseling services, especially for eating disorder treatment and substance abuse treatment.
in Zionsville PA |
Christina is phenomenal. She doesn't judge, she's easy to talk to and she gets right to the point. She genuinely cares about her patients and you can tell she loves her job!
in Allentown, PA |
I would recommend Tina to my family, friends and other clients. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Tina shows such empathy, care for her clients, and much time and effort.
in Slatington, PA |
I have been working with Tina for over 3 years. She has given me so many tools to help with my eating disorder. Because of these tools I have been able to overcome many obstacles. She is firm but caring at the same time. This is a unique trait that I did not find with other counsellors.
in Allentown, PA |
Christina came highly recommended by my physician's office during a period when I was experiencing severe anxiety. She cares about her patients and works to help resolve issues in a professional and compassionate manner. She sets expectations and works with you to achieve realistic goals. She is flexible with scheduling appointments to meet your immediate and long term needs. I'm grateful to have her as my therapist and would recommend her to anyone who needs to make behavioral changes.
in Bernville, PA |
Christina is a wonderful therapist. She was recommended to me and I am so glad I chose her. Very professional and very personable.
Bethlehem, PA |
As an allied healthcare provider in the Lehigh Valley, I have known Tina professionally for more than 15 years & she is a well-respected and caring mental health provider. When it comes to her clients she goes above and beyond! Professionally she is easy to get a hold of for team collaborations and I would highly recommend her for your out-patient therapy needs. Her scope of care for those in recovery from an eating disorder/BED diagnosis is phenomenal.
in Allentown, PA |
Although I have only been seeing Christina for about 3 months, she has helped me tremendously so far. She has a firm, yet caring approach to treatment. She is extremely reliable and flexible with appointments, always willingly to try to accommodate. Tina is a therapist who will hold you accountable in order to have you get the most of out therapy. It has been wonderful to finally find the right therapist. I am very grateful for Tina. I would (and have) strongly recommend her to anyone.
Whitehall, PA |
Comprehensive, thorough, excellent understanding of eating disorders and addictions and how they impact the entire patient. Provides the patient with useful, effective tools to manage mood disorders. Has been instrumental in my recovery!
in Allentown, PA |
Christina is very good at helping people with eating disorders, addictions & codependency problems. She has a no-nonsence approach that cuts through defenses.
in Allentown, PA |
Christina truly cares about her clients. She gives that extra push that some of us need yet does so with tact and professionalism. I highly recommend Christina.
As a Clinical Psychotherapist in private practice for the last 5 years, I have worked closely with Tina and appreciate the dedication and passion she exudes as she helps her patients take their personal journey to recovery ( especially with Eating Disorders and Subatnce Abuse). I am proud to make referrals to her knowing that she will provide education, support and restore hope as well as be a guiding light through process. -Amy Siverman, MS, LPC, NCC
in Emmaus, PA |
Professional. Provides meaningful feedback that I can actually put to use. Teaches me tools and techniques that I can apply to situations in my life, empowering me to make better choices and not turn to poor, self-destructive behaviors to cope. If friends are thinking about seeking out a therapist, I always recommend Christina Buss.
in West Chester, PA |
Christina is a phenomenal therapist. She is compassionate, educated and professional. She has helped me immensely!
Have you seen Christina Buss, MA?
Are you Christina Buss?