Christie Hull, CFNP

Christie Hull, CFNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Mrs. Christie C. Hull graduated from the Mississippi University of Women's in 1997. She works in Madison, MS and specializes in Family Medicine. Mrs. Hull is affiliated with Merit Health Rankin Hospital, Merit Health River Oaks, Merit Health Central and Merit Health Madison.

305 Highway 51

Ridgeland, MS 39157

• Ambetter
  • Golden Rule
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Christie Hull

This content was provided by Christie Hull "My philosophy is to take care of the complete patient and take into consideration all aspects of the patient when determining care. "

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Christie Hull does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • High Cholesterol
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Menopause
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Christie Hull has no awards or honors listed.

Christie Hull has no media or publications listed.

Christie Hull does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christie Hull and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christie Hull's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Christie Hull to family and friends
4.2
Christie Hull's Performance
in Madison, MS |
I visited Christie Hull's clinic today for the first time and was VERY pleased! I went for my annual Wellness Check-Up and she was friendly, professional and very thorough. Her staff was efficient and made me feel cared for and comfortable. I am so glad to have found a good PCP!
in MS |
I am so glad I found Christie. She is an excellent clinician. My husband had a back strain and was worried he was going to miss work. Christie was great because she not only listened to my husband but she took wonderful care of him. I would definitely refer friends and family to Christie.
Memphis, TN |
Christi is awesome. Very professional and attentive to my needs. I felt like she listened to my compaint and thoroughly addressed it. I highly recommend her.
in Jackson, MS |
Christie has been my primary medical care for many years. I've never found a more caring medical professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Christie to family or friends.
in Madison, MS |
I have been seeing Christie for the last five or six years. She is very pleasant and professional and quickly identifies my issues. She is always easy to see, and the staff has worked with me on squeezing me in when necessary. I highly recommend!
in Jackson, MS |
Christie is so caring and empathic towards her patients. If you are looking for a provider who truly cares about you, Christie Hull is that person. Her staff is courteous and friendly. They feel like family.
in Madison, MS |
Christie has always worked us in whenever we needed her. She treats myself, my four kids, my mother, my sister and our family friends. She is very knowledgeable, and she is a great asset to the healthcare community.
in Jackson, MS |
I Love, Love, Love Christie! Awesome, caring professional! Has taken care of me for years, always there when I need her.
Jackson, MS |
Christie is very caring and kind when it comes to taking care of my family. She is thorough and answers all of our questions!
Madison, MS |
Christie is a genuine and caring provider who always takes time to listen to me and my concerns. She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone for anything- no matter how simple or complicated the situation.
Madison, MS |
I was pretty unhappy last time I took Mom to see Hull when all she needed was a refill for a non controlled substance. Mom was talked into doing unnecessary blood tests costing $325.00 & they tried to schedule a complete physical & colonoscopy which I stopped. Now, there is a new refill policy - you MUST come in every 3 months for one. Nonsense! Hull isn't a specialist & a visit every 3 months is unnecessary. She has gone from patient care driven to $$$ driven. Time for a new physician.
in Brandon, ms |
Horrible! Rushed me out the door. Treated me like an idiot. Now I know why she's not a doctor...
I would sincerely like to apologize to you. This certainly was not my intention. If you would like to discuss this further, I am open for a phone call. Thank you, Christie Hull, NP
Have you seen Christie Hull, CFNP?

See our Nurse Practitioner at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center