Christie Daniels, APN

Christie Daniels, APN

Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Christie Daniels, APN is a gastroenterology nurse practitioner in Lexington, KY. She specializes in gastroenterology (nurse practitioner) and blood & marrow transplant.Read her story

1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 302

Lexington, KY 40503

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Christie Daniels

Christie Daniels' bio

This content was provided by Christie Daniels "From 1999 to 2010, I worked as a registered nurse in. I worked in the intensive care units and bone marrow transplant units. I worked in the hospital setting as well in the clinic setting. I also worked as a clinical research coordinator. In 2011, I worked in urology oncology, taking care of patients with prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers. Since 2012, I worked as a nurse practitioner in bone marrow transplant, caring for patients with blood cancer like leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, etc.). In 2015, I changed to gastroenterology as my primary job, caring for patients with (reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, hepatitis infections, etc). Because I still have passion caring for patients with cancer, I maintained a part-time role in bone marrow transplant. With my dual roles, I'm thankful to be able to offer skills and knowledge to both specialties. Although I have grown professionally over the years, I'm still eager to learn. When I don't know the answers to certain problems, I am not afraid to reach out to my collaborating physicians or reach out to other resources to get my patients the care they deserve."

This content was provided by Christie Daniels "I believe in taking the time to listen to my patients' main concerns.  Doing so help me understand and explore other potential causes of their problems. I believe in holistic approach (medicine, dietary, lifestyles changes, emotional/social support) as well as multidisciplinary approach (radiology, dieticians, pathology, physical therapy, and primary care physician). I believe in partnership with patients and their families and in collaborating with other healthcare professionals."

• Gastroenterology (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Blood & Marrow Transplant

Christie Daniels does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diet Counseling
  • Physical Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Other Education | Completed

Christie Daniels has no awards or honors listed.

Christie Daniels has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Christie Daniels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christie Daniels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christie Daniels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Christie Daniels to family and friends

Christie is very knowledgeable. She took all the time I needed to ask questions and answer any concerns. She even asked my husband if he had questions concerning my illness and treatments. She called me several times with answers and results of my labs, treatment plans they wanted to change. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She was friendly and put at ease right away. She talks to like you a person not just a person going thru a revilving door.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Christie Daniels?