Christian Fetsch, LAC

Christian Fetsch, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Christian Fetsch, LAC is an acupuncturist in Minneapolis, MN. He specializes in acupuncture, fertility medicine, and more.Read his story

100 W 46th St Spc Gathering

Minneapolis, MN 55419

Learn about Christian Fetsch

Christian Fetsch's bio

This content was provided by Christian Fetsch "I studied Chinese medicine after being successfully treated myself with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine- I wanted to know how it worked and to help other people feel better, like I did! I studied Chinese medicine at the American College of Traditional Chinese medicine in San Francisco and after graduating, pursued independent clinical study at the First Affiliated Teaching Hospital of the Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Tianjin, China. There I received very specific training and experience in treating just about anything a hospital in the USA treats, from women's health, pulmonary issues, cardiac care, pediatrics, men's health, dermatology and others. I've been practicing in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota since 2004, and love what I do! I have also been an Adjunct Clinical Faculty member at Northwestern Health Sciences University since October of 2015, where I supervise interns learning how to treat patients with acupuncture and Chinese medicine, which I thoroughly enjoy! I enjoy the outdoors, particularly canoeing the BWCAW with my family, gardening, woodworking, biking, reading, and spending time with my wife Molly, my son Henry and daughter Isla."

This content was provided by Christian Fetsch "I support my patients' health goals, whether it's to help them bring a new life into their family, help them address a lifelong or recent health challenge, or help them achieve a health goal. The whole health of my patients, no matter what their health concern, is the true goal for every patient and brings the best results."

• Acupuncture
  • Fertility Medicine
  • Reproductive Medicine

Christian Fetsch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• St. Olaf College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2001
  • Tianjin University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, First Affiliated Hospital
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Christian Fetsch has no awards or honors listed.

Christian Fetsch has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Norwegian

Christian Fetsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christian Fetsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christian Fetsch's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Christian Fetsch?

How was your experience with Christian Fetsch?