Christian Disla, MAOM

Christian Disla, MAOM

Acupuncture  |
Christian Disla, MAOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 31 years old and has been practicing for 4 years. Read his story

5401 S Kirkman Rd # 760

Orlando, FL 32819

Learn about Christian Disla

Christian Disla's bio

This content was provided by Christian Disla "I was first inspired to pursue a career in acupuncture through the practice of Kung Fu. Through my practice I cultivated the idea of promoting self-healing through exercise and through the art of Chinese Medicine. I began my studies in 2008 at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and completed them in 2013, earning a master's in Oriental Medicine and a bachelor's of science. After receiving my license, I continued my studies by participating in a year long program studying 5 element acupuncture which focuses on treating the body, mind, and spirit. After completing the program, I continued with my studies by attending seminars for both Dr. Tan and Master Tung style acupuncture which are both highly effective in treating conditions concerning with pain. Through my acupuncture, I hope to provide instant, measurable results."

This content was provided by Christian Disla "To provide the best healing experience for my patients through an efficient process that provides quick results while maintaining comfort, professionalism, and a caring environment."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Christian Disla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013

Christian Disla has no awards or honors listed.

Christian Disla has no media or publications listed.

Christian Disla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Christian Disla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Christian Disla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Christian Disla to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Christian Disla's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Christian did a great job treating my shoulder pain. This was the first time I had ever had an acupuncture treatment so I was a little nervous. He explained the process and calmed any concerns that I had. There was very little to no pain from the needles and my shoulder felt better almost immediately afterwards. I would highly recommend Christian Disla to anyone looking for a non-drug approach to treating pain management.
Have you seen Christian Disla, MAOM?
Are you Christian Disla?