Chris Kleronomos, FNP

Pain MedicineMaleAge 50

Chris Kleronomos

Fibromyalgia and Neuromuscular Pain Center of Oregon

700 Bellevue St Se Ste 225 Salem, OR 97301

Chris Kleronomos, FNP is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Salem, OR and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Master Science Western State medical school in 2014. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Chris Kleronomos to book an appointment.

Chris Kleronomos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chris Kleronomos

4.0

24.193548387096776%

Chris Kleronomos?
  • Office environment (46)
  • Staff friendliness (46)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (43)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (15)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (15)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (14)
I went to Chris in Salem and when he moved I followed him. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He listens, takes what you think and feel into account and isn't afraid to tell you like it is He has quickly become the doctor that I trust most. I'm so very thankful for him and all he has been able to help me accomplish with my health. Will forever recommend him!
S.Montoya – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Knowledgeable, compassionate, intelligent, and determined. I wish every doctor was like this! Thanks for changing my life, Chris!
Braxton – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris has changed my life in just a short time! His combination of knowledge and compassion is incredible. I wish every doctor was like this!
Braxton – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I’ve left a review before, but I was a new patient. Now that I’ve followed him to MediPro Holistic Health and completed my SIBO protocol, I want to update my review: still five stars! My worst SIBO symptoms are gone! Dr. K truly wants what’s best for my health and has referred me to another doctor for specific issues of mine that he knows would be best taken care of by his colleague. And he makes it clear that decision-making for my care are up to me, but will give me advice and recommendations.
JR – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I strongly recommend Dr Kleronomos to those of us who cannot find relief from the general family practitioner. Dr Kleronomos is relentless in his pursuit to improve your health and well being. I appreciate all that he has done for me to gain control of my condition
Darrin – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
While Chris is best known for creative pain management he is also well educated and a trusted provider for this new area called anti-aging and regenerative therapies. In two visits I spent more time face to face with him than my G.P. in the last ten years. We did extensive lab testing and goal setting to improve my workout performance and boast my immune system. I am excited about the plan to improve my health and performance in several areas of my life. His knowledge is unmatched in my opinion.
Bill B. Portland, OR – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I have been with Chris for 5 years. What an absolutely brilliant doctor!! If i could rate 10 stars i would! He goes above and beyond for his patients and truly cares that you are the healthiest and most functional human you can be. He does whole body care, hormones, gut, fatigue, pain, brain fog you name it! He offers bee venom and peptides as well. If you are thinking your case is just "too challenging" he is the guy! You can bring in a binder full of documents and he will look at every page and have a plan before you walk in the door. Hes up front and honest and will hold you accountable for being a participant in your own healthcare, if you are not compliant you will NOT get better. I had low back spasms and was suffering in high level pain, he did a trigger point and i was 75% better before i left the office. He and his MA make the best team. Wait times are low, and phone calls are always handled quickly. I will be following to Medipro Holistic Healthcare, his new clinic
JH – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris K. Does more than just prescribe medications. He hears you! He wants to help you feel not just pain free but healthy and with a good well being. By listening to me he did lab work that has changed my life. He cared enough to really look into my health care. I go to a lot of specialists. No one went the one step more to find out what was wrong. No one but him. I now feel better and with alot less pain because of him. He is an A+++. His MA Jessica is also fantastic. I have an easy time getting an appointment and very little wait time. His office is very organized and efficient. I have called into the office with questions and sometimes with some kind of difficulty and most often he himself gets on the phone and helps. The treatment that he gives has always been spot on. I literally would trust him with my mother... who is also his patient :) HE'S THE BEST!!
Teresa D. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I’ve been with Dr. Chris for ten years since we moved to Salem. He is one of the most respected, knowledgeable and kindest doctors I’ve known. He takes his time and isn’t a rush you in/out doc in 20 minutes. He listens, asks questions about previous treatments, and moves on from there. Results with him are excellent and lasting without using narcotics. His expertise from the U.S. to Asia is well received. I’m sad he’s moving out of Salem but we will definetely follow him to MediPro.
PS – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris has done wonders for my pain! He is the only doctor who has been able to help me recover from my injury. In one month with him I have made more progress then I have in the last 6 years. Not only is he an exceptional doctor but he is also a kind and genuine man. It has been a pleasure being his patient and look forward to continuing my care with him.
Chelse – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris has been amazing with his dedication to figuring out what the cause of my pain and fatigue was. He is honest and straight forward and reliable. Chris has walked me through all of my treatments with knowledge and understanding and has been amazing. It is hard to find a good doctor who cares about his patients and who provides complete information and explanation of all treatment plans. Chris has been that doctor for me and I would recommend him to anyone needing a variety of treatment options.
Ashley – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I have never had a doctor as through as Dr. Chris. I have been his patient for several years now. The most important thing I want to say is that I was a mess and hurting badly! I listened to Dr Chris carefully because I sincerely wanted to feel better. I followed his advice and tried not to complain too much, and within a few months I made great progress! I no longer needed a cane or all the meds. He continues to help me manage my pain level because there are times I just get off track, it happens! Dr Chris always gets me back on track. Thanks Doc!
Mark Hyer – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I've been seeing Chris for years, he is one of the best specialists I've ever been to. He doesn't just treat your pain, but he looks at your entire body and tries to help you actually get healthy by treating underlying conditions instead of just prescribing medications. He's a perfect combination of modern and natural medicine.
Jeremy G – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
When I first came to Dr. Chris Klerenomos I was in immense pain and had digestive issues and quite frankly I was broken. Due to my pain and illness I had lost my career and independence. Before seeing Dr. Chris I had seen several physicians and specialist in the Salem and Portland area and the thing that stood out the most for me was that Dr. Chris was direct and straight to the point, he didn't speak to me like I was less than and he acknowledged my pain and worked hard with me to figure the out the underlying causes and not just threw prescriptions at me. He has helped guide me through the correct treatments and has referred me to the appropriate specialist when needed. Dr. Chris is caring and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone.
S Chase – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Dr Kleronomos listens !!!! He really has taken time to hear me and treat me . I came in with so much pain, I had left my career. Now not even a year later I am well on my way to a healthy active life. The instructions and treatments he has prescribed are working . He works with me to keep costs down , this is very appreciated . Dr Chris Kleronomos cares about treating all of my body not just one area . I ALWAYS feel understood and leave with questions answered . I’m so thankful I was referred to Dr. Kleronomos. He and his nurse have encouraged me and provided a very knowledgeable place to receive treatment. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Dr Chris Kleronomos
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I wish I had found him sooner. Dr Chris knows fibro! He’s honest, kind, and will be totally real with you. If you truly want to feel better, he’ll help you. He has the tools to muddle through symptoms and get to the underlying cause. If you want a quick fix, keep looking. You want to feel better and move better? He’ll help you get there. He helps you set up with small realistic goals to reach your end goal. I’ve have fibromyalgia for years. He can’t make the fibro go away, but he HAS made it better to live with. I totally recommend seeing him for any chronic pain.
Theresa – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I recommend Chris to all my friends and family and clients at my work. Too bad he doesn't have a clone for every city in Oregon, ha. On a more serious note; I have spent 9 years of my life bounced from one Dr.Idontcare, to another Dr.Idonthavetime, and Dr.I'mnotlistening.. I was eventually feeling hopeless. Chris is so genuine. He is an ambitious determined person, he wont give up on you. He will give you the blunt push you need when you need it- as well as backing off when you need a pause on life. He is a wonderful listener and his empathy exceeds your expectation. He jumps moons for his patients and its made a big difference in my life. I no longer feel hopeless no matter the path we take or the direction we continue to move on. He has never let me down or disappointed me. He has never stopped looking for the next step towards a solution to manage my health. He is always there with a pep in his step ready for the next medical mystery to solve. I cant appreciate him enough!
iley Vega – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris is the most knowledgeable and attentive physician I've ever worked with. He shows up on time and is fully prepared at every visit. Prior to my first visit I submitted approximately 300 pages of medical documents to his office. When I arrived to my first appointment a week later, not only had he read all the materials, but he had created his own chart of my symptoms and past medical history along with his recommendations. Exceptional! I've been partnering with him for 3 years on my health and his energy and passion for solving my pain remains at this level. He is willing to experiment with treatment options and diagnostics that most doctors simply ignore. I have been deeply satisfied with my experience with Chris.
Rose Walker – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I am extremely happy with the treatment I have received from Dr. Kleronomos, and cannot recommend him highly enough! He is very attentive and kind, and provides several alternative and cutting edge regenerative health care treatments that are difficult to find elsewhere. I am very glad that he was recommended to me, and plan to continue seeing him in the future for ongoing regenerative and restorative treatments for my difficult autoimmune condition.
Amanda Daigle – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
5 years ago I had horrible fibromyalgia pain. It ranged from a level 7-10. I had been put on gabapentin and oxycodone. I ended up in OHSU with a case of paranoia, and an addiction to oxycodone. Neither of which eased my pain. After that trip I started looking for a pain doctor. I finally found DR. Chris. He talked to me, listened and he came up with a plan! Truthfully I would have tried anything at this point, I was so fiercely in pain that having my spine pulled out would have been a blessing. But we changed my eating habits, I got off the oxy. what a nightmare that was, I started a different kind of medication, mostly natural , and received acupuncture, and a tens machine, warm baths and now my pain levels are 2-4, . HE sincerely cares about his patients and helps relive their pain. He goes above and beyond what a usual doctor does. He has gone through my ups and my downs , and celebrates each advancement. Dr Chris and his assistant Jessica have been wonderful.
Trish Godsey – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?

How was your experience with Chris Kleronomos?

The emphasis of Fibromyalgia and Neuromuscular Pain Center of Oregon (FNPC) is on Integrative Pain Medicine, which means combining the traditional cutting...Read more

• Pain Medicine
  • Acupressure
  • Acupuncture
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Alternative Care
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Community Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dietary Management
  • Headache Management
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Metabolic Nutrition & Research
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education
  • Occupational Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine