Chris Kleronomos, FNP

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 49

Chris Kleronomos

Fibromyalgia & Neuromuscular Pain Center of Oregon, LLC

700 Bellevue St SE Salem, OR 97301

Chris Kleronomos, FNP is a pain medicine specialist in Salem, OR and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Doctor In Acupuncture Oriental Medicine Bastyr University in 2007 and specializes in pain medicine, headache management, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Chris Kleronomos accepts most major insurance plans.

Chris Kleronomos has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(971) 273-0070Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Chris Kleronomos' experience treating your condition or procedure

Chris Kleronomos' Top Procedures and Conditions

Migraine

Chris Kleronomos treats Migraine more than 5% of his peers

Chris Kleronomos treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine

• Major Depressive Disorder
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Chris Kleronomos, FNP...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Chris Kleronomos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chris Kleronomos

3.8

Chris Kleronomos?
Chris Kleronomos' Performance
What People Say About Chris Kleronomos, FNP
I have never had a doctor as through as Dr. Chris. I have been his patient for several years now. The most important thing I want to say is that I was a mess and hurting badly! I listened to Dr Chris carefully because I sincerely wanted to feel better. I followed his advice and tried not to complain too much, and within a few months I made great progress! I no longer needed a cane or all the meds. He continues to help me manage my pain level because there are times I just get off track, it happens! Dr Chris always gets me back on track. Thanks Doc!
Mark Hyer – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Chris, but I have been extremely pleased with my experiences so far. I was impressed by all the background preparation he did prior to my first appointment. He has a very direct and honest personality which I appreciate because medical issues are so complex and I have felt like I've been in limbo and bouncing around from practitioner to practitioner (or specialist) for years. With him, I see a real pathway to treatment and better health. He looked at my overall health and well-being, authorized tests and recommended specialists when needed. I am about to embark on the incredibly complex SIBO protocol and while it is daunting, I know he is there for me to answer my questions and support me through this. I definitely recommend Dr. Chris, especially if you have been disappointed with Western Medicine treatments or doctors who treat you as a "one and done." He's in for the long haul. Treatment just works better if you are as committed to it as he is.
JR – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I've been seeing Chris for years, he is one of the best specialists I've ever been to. He doesn't just treat your pain, but he looks at your entire body and tries to help you actually get healthy by treating underlying conditions instead of just prescribing medications. He's a perfect combination of modern and natural medicine.
Jeremy G – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
When I first came to Dr. Chris Klerenomos I was in immense pain and had digestive issues and quite frankly I was broken. Due to my pain and illness I had lost my career and independence. Before seeing Dr. Chris I had seen several physicians and specialist in the Salem and Portland area and the thing that stood out the most for me was that Dr. Chris was direct and straight to the point, he didn't speak to me like I was less than and he acknowledged my pain and worked hard with me to figure the out the underlying causes and not just threw prescriptions at me. He has helped guide me through the correct treatments and has referred me to the appropriate specialist when needed. Dr. Chris is caring and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone.
S Chase – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Every single time I walk into the office to see Chris, I know he is going to listen, strategize and advise. He has given me hope that the daily pain I live with can be reduced! He uses a combination of western and eastern medicine to help achieve the "sweet spot" in my daily life. He is changing my husband and my life and I couldn't be happier about the choice we have made to see him!!
Stephani C Montoya – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Dr Kleronomos listens !!!! He really has taken time to hear me and treat me . I came in with so much pain, I had left my career. Now not even a year later I am well on my way to a healthy active life. The instructions and treatments he has prescribed are working . He works with me to keep costs down , this is very appreciated . Dr Chris Kleronomos cares about treating all of my body not just one area . I ALWAYS feel understood and leave with questions answered . I’m so thankful I was referred to Dr. Kleronomos. He and his nurse have encouraged me and provided a very knowledgeable place to receive treatment. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Dr Chris Kleronomos
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I wish I had found him sooner. Dr Chris knows fibro! He’s honest, kind, and will be totally real with you. If you truly want to feel better, he’ll help you. He has the tools to muddle through symptoms and get to the underlying cause. If you want a quick fix, keep looking. You want to feel better and move better? He’ll help you get there. He helps you set up with small realistic goals to reach your end goal. I’ve have fibromyalgia for years. He can’t make the fibro go away, but he HAS made it better to live with. I totally recommend seeing him for any chronic pain.
Theresa – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I recommend Chris to all my friends and family and clients at my work. Too bad he doesn't have a clone for every city in Oregon, ha. On a more serious note; I have spent 9 years of my life bounced from one Dr.Idontcare, to another Dr.Idonthavetime, and Dr.I'mnotlistening.. I was eventually feeling hopeless. Chris is so genuine. He is an ambitious determined person, he wont give up on you. He will give you the blunt push you need when you need it- as well as backing off when you need a pause on life. He is a wonderful listener and his empathy exceeds your expectation. He jumps moons for his patients and its made a big difference in my life. I no longer feel hopeless no matter the path we take or the direction we continue to move on. He has never let me down or disappointed me. He has never stopped looking for the next step towards a solution to manage my health. He is always there with a pep in his step ready for the next medical mystery to solve. I cant appreciate him enough!
iley Vega – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Dr. Kleronomos is knowledgeable, open-minded, professional, and truly cares about his patients. He's changed my life in just a short time, and is one of the best doctors I've ever been to.
Spencer Montoya – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris is the most knowledgeable and attentive physician I've ever worked with. He shows up on time and is fully prepared at every visit. Prior to my first visit I submitted approximately 300 pages of medical documents to his office. When I arrived to my first appointment a week later, not only had he read all the materials, but he had created his own chart of my symptoms and past medical history along with his recommendations. Exceptional! I've been partnering with him for 3 years on my health and his energy and passion for solving my pain remains at this level. He is willing to experiment with treatment options and diagnostics that most doctors simply ignore. I have been deeply satisfied with my experience with Chris.
Rose Walker – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I am extremely happy with the treatment I have received from Dr. Kleronomos, and cannot recommend him highly enough! He is very attentive and kind, and provides several alternative and cutting edge regenerative health care treatments that are difficult to find elsewhere. I am very glad that he was recommended to me, and plan to continue seeing him in the future for ongoing regenerative and restorative treatments for my difficult autoimmune condition.
Amanda Daigle – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
5 years ago I had horrible fibromyalgia pain. It ranged from a level 7-10. I had been put on gabapentin and oxycodone. I ended up in OHSU with a case of paranoia, and an addiction to oxycodone. Neither of which eased my pain. After that trip I started looking for a pain doctor. I finally found DR. Chris. He talked to me, listened and he came up with a plan! Truthfully I would have tried anything at this point, I was so fiercely in pain that having my spine pulled out would have been a blessing. But we changed my eating habits, I got off the oxy. what a nightmare that was, I started a different kind of medication, mostly natural , and received acupuncture, and a tens machine, warm baths and now my pain levels are 2-4, . HE sincerely cares about his patients and helps relive their pain. He goes above and beyond what a usual doctor does. He has gone through my ups and my downs , and celebrates each advancement. Dr Chris and his assistant Jessica have been wonderful.
Trish Godsey – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris is awesome. I was not having a good experience with the previous MD. To my surprise and complete relief I really enjoyed my first meeting with Chris. He and his staff are always warm and welcoming. Did I have to put in a huge effort to improve my health? Yes, of course, but I felt educated and supported the entire time, which makes a huge difference. Chris has a vast knowledge and works hard to keep up to date with studies and treatments. He does not get tunnel vision with diagnoses or treatments. I also appreciate that Chris mixes eastern and western medicine as well as knowing when it is time for a referral out. In addition, he acknowledges the mental/emotional aspect of long term pain and sickness and was able to get me interested in seeking therapy without feeling stigmatized. Having Chris as a resource in my health journey has been fantastic. I really can't thank him enough. I wish I could give him more stars in this review.
Athena D. – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
In 1994 I was diagnosed w/ Crohn’s disease. 16 surgeries and countless hospital admissions later, I feel better than I have in years. I give Chris a lot of credit for that. Since I began seeing Chris, he’s found treatments that work in conjunction w/ those I receive from specialists. His approach is simple—but don’t confuse simple with unsophisticated. I’d describe it this way: Practicing medicine is a collaboration between provider and patient. It’s a team effort. Here’s what I’ve taken from his approach. 1. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. 2. Don’t be afraid to say it’s broken. 3. Don’t settle for feeling “good enough.” You deserve to feel good, period. Chris has an often overlooked quality in medical providers—he’s realistic. Not everyone can afford every treatment. Not everyone will follow through w/ every treatment. He gets that and he’ll meet you where you’re at. Your primary job: be honest. He can’t he help w/o having the facts. He’s good at what he does.
Stephen Y. – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I have been working with Chris for almost a year now to help with chronic pain, fatigue, and anxiety. Chris was able to help me learn what was bugging my body and help relieve my pain. Following his instructions wasn’t easy but I am down 35lbs and my pain is much better. He is also helping me with anxiety and stress from school and work by referring me for counseling and acupuncture. His practice looks at the whole picture and I didn’t feel like just another patient. I felt my care was individualized and tailored to my specific needs. I have recommended family and friends with chronic pain and autoimmune issues to him and he has helped them as well!!
Cassie Cooper – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I am seeing Chris on referral from my neurologist for a traumatic brain injury. Chris is very cutting edge in terms of his knowledge of neuropeptides and other treatments for brain injury. As a retired doctor myself, I can tell that he is actively reviewing the new medical literature to find new methods of treatment for a condition that most doctors do not even attempt to treat (as there are few viable pharmaceutical options that help.) I am highly motivated to get better, which is why I drive from Portland to see Chris. If you have a brain injury and want potential solutions rather than a "do nothing" approach, Chris is a very good choice.
Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris has been great. I am proactive and can advocate for myself as a patient, and I appreciate a provider who gives me credit for knowing my own body, and who was willing to take the time to pore through my medical records and give me tools. I manage my layers of symptoms with strict diet and exercise already, and I was not looking for a pain medicine prescription. I have hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, horrible food and environmental allergies, digestive issues, fatty liver disease, joint pain that flares up, among other issues. Chris diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, and everything just made sense. He’s probably not for everyone, as functional medicine requires that patients do their work, too, and it is hard work. He’s very knowledgeable, and I appreciate his straightforward approach. Also love the staff- very easy to communicate with. Also have appreciated the referrals for new allergy testing and a sleep study. I’m starting to feel better than I have in a very long time.
Albany , OR – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
Chris Kleronomos is the best provider I have ever seen. He has helped me more in the last few months than all of the doctors and specialists I have seen in the last six years. I feel like we are on the same page when it comes to my health. He focuses on a whole body approach, and offers all kinds of different options for treatment--which I appreciate! My pain and fatigue levels have improved so much since I have started seeing him. His medical assistant Jessica is great as well! I have seen Chris many times, and have never had a negative experience. I always leave feeling supported and with a sense of hope. So if you have chronic pain, go see Chris!! Be open-minded and willing to change your lifestyle to improve your health. As awesome as he is, he cannot fix everything for you; you have to put forth some effort if you want to feel better.
Nicole S. – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
This man was without a doubt the worst healthcare provider I have ever seen. When he suggested something that I had recently read was not wise he literally screamed at me if that's working for you then why are you here? Meaning I had looked something up with Google. He unintentionally sent through orders for two very expensive supplements to two different pharmacies with two different names such that I ended up with almost $400 of special vitamins that made me vomit repeatedly. And he knew I had severe stomach issues and it was probably not wise for me to ever try taking those supplements. I would seriously choose to bleed to death versus see him again.
Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?
I would not recommend this clinic for anything. Chris Kleronoms' is a bully and extremely arrogant . His office was incompetent as well. I was paying my co pay and a year later his office finally billed my insurance. Needless to say they don't pay any thing past 12 mo. rightly so. I do not blame my insurance I blame his office for not billing when service was rendered.
Maine in Salem, OR – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP?

How was your experience with Chris Kleronomos?

The emphasis of Fibromyalgia and Neuromuscular Pain Center of Oregon (FNPC) is on Integrative Pain Medicine, which means combining the traditional cutting edge treatments with non-traditional proven methods to treat chronic pain. We at FNPC, believe ...

• Pain Medicine
  • Acupressure
  • Acupuncture
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2014