Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC

Pain MedicineMaleAge 51

Pain Medicine

Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Beaverton, OR and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Master Science Western State medical school in 2014. His office accepts new patients.

Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC

MediPro Holistic Health

17933 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 285 Beaverton, OR 97006 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Chris Kleronomos' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Osteoarthropathy
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyarthropathy
  • Tension Headache
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Chris Kleronomos accepts most major insurance plans.

Chris Kleronomos has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(503) 828-9265Find providers who accept this insurance

Chris Kleronomos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Chris Kleronomos

4.0

73.13432835820896%

Chris Kleronomos

Dr. Chris is kind, caring and the most knowledgeable person on my healthcare team when it comes to chronic illness and pain. I struggled for several years to find a medical professional who was aware of and felt confident treating my complicated conditions. I have been a patient of his for a year or so now. His holistic approach leaves no stone unturned, he takes the time to listen do you during his comprehensive exams and does his best to address every issue with his treatment plans. Some of these treatments were not covered by my insurance, but I have been grateful for the opportunity to incorporate alternative treatments into my plan. Thanks to Dr. Chris, my pain levels are now manageable, I am completely off heavy pain medications, and in a much better place physically and mentally with the support of Dr. Chris and his team. If you have a complicated chronic illness, I highly recommend adding Dr. Kleronomos to your team
Keely – Jan 06, 2022
I recommend Dr. Kleronomos highly. He genuinely cares about his patients,
Gina Anderson – Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I visited Dr. Kleronomos based on a referral from one of my most trusted physicians. I found Dr. K to be highly knowledgeable about many different treatment forms to help address pain related to chronic autoimmunity. It’s apparent to me that Dr. K has deep care for his patients and his craft. I’d recommend him if you’re looking for dialed in holistic care ??
Therese – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I have been a patient of Chris Kleronomos for over ten years. He is the best medical provider I’ve ever had. He is very thorough and extremely caring. The combination of allopathic and natural medicine ensures that you will get the best possible medical care from him. I highly recommend him.
Stephanie Barth – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Help! I've used the online appointment maker, received a confirmation that it was received and would get a call back within 24 hours. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything back. They said to call if no answer in 24 hours, but I've called numerous times with no answer, voice, mail, or anything. Am I missing something here? Suggestions anyone?
Lori – Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Listened to my issues and was very helpful and attentive.
Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I went to Chris in Salem and when he moved I followed him. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He listens, takes what you think and feel into account and isn't afraid to tell you like it is He has quickly become the doctor that I trust most. I'm so very thankful for him and all he has been able to help me accomplish with my health. Will forever recommend him!
S.Montoya – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Knowledgeable, compassionate, intelligent, and determined. I wish every doctor was like this! Thanks for changing my life, Chris!
Braxton – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Chris has changed my life in just a short time! His combination of knowledge and compassion is incredible. I wish every doctor was like this!
Braxton – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I’ve left a review before, but I was a new patient. Now that I’ve followed him to MediPro Holistic Health and completed my SIBO protocol, I want to update my review: still five stars! My worst SIBO symptoms are gone! Dr. K truly wants what’s best for my health and has referred me to another doctor for specific issues of mine that he knows would be best taken care of by his colleague. And he makes it clear that decision-making for my care are up to me, but will give me advice and recommendations.
JR – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I strongly recommend Dr Kleronomos to those of us who cannot find relief from the general family practitioner. Dr Kleronomos is relentless in his pursuit to improve your health and well being. I appreciate all that he has done for me to gain control of my condition
Darrin – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
While Chris is best known for creative pain management he is also well educated and a trusted provider for this new area called anti-aging and regenerative therapies. In two visits I spent more time face to face with him than my G.P. in the last ten years. We did extensive lab testing and goal setting to improve my workout performance and boast my immune system. I am excited about the plan to improve my health and performance in several areas of my life. His knowledge is unmatched in my opinion.
Bill B. Portland, OR – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I have been with Chris for 5 years. What an absolutely brilliant doctor!! If i could rate 10 stars i would! He goes above and beyond for his patients and truly cares that you are the healthiest and most functional human you can be. He does whole body care, hormones, gut, fatigue, pain, brain fog you name it! He offers bee venom and peptides as well. If you are thinking your case is just "too challenging" he is the guy! You can bring in a binder full of documents and he will look at every page and have a plan before you walk in the door. Hes up front and honest and will hold you accountable for being a participant in your own healthcare, if you are not compliant you will NOT get better. I had low back spasms and was suffering in high level pain, he did a trigger point and i was 75% better before i left the office. He and his MA make the best team. Wait times are low, and phone calls are always handled quickly. I will be following to Medipro Holistic Healthcare, his new clinic
JH – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Chris K. Does more than just prescribe medications. He hears you! He wants to help you feel not just pain free but healthy and with a good well being. By listening to me he did lab work that has changed my life. He cared enough to really look into my health care. I go to a lot of specialists. No one went the one step more to find out what was wrong. No one but him. I now feel better and with alot less pain because of him. He is an A+++. His MA Jessica is also fantastic. I have an easy time getting an appointment and very little wait time. His office is very organized and efficient. I have called into the office with questions and sometimes with some kind of difficulty and most often he himself gets on the phone and helps. The treatment that he gives has always been spot on. I literally would trust him with my mother... who is also his patient :) HE'S THE BEST!!
Teresa D. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I’ve been with Dr. Chris for ten years since we moved to Salem. He is one of the most respected, knowledgeable and kindest doctors I’ve known. He takes his time and isn’t a rush you in/out doc in 20 minutes. He listens, asks questions about previous treatments, and moves on from there. Results with him are excellent and lasting without using narcotics. His expertise from the U.S. to Asia is well received. I’m sad he’s moving out of Salem but we will definetely follow him to MediPro.
PS – Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Chris has done wonders for my pain! He is the only doctor who has been able to help me recover from my injury. In one month with him I have made more progress then I have in the last 6 years. Not only is he an exceptional doctor but he is also a kind and genuine man. It has been a pleasure being his patient and look forward to continuing my care with him.
Chelse – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
Chris has been amazing with his dedication to figuring out what the cause of my pain and fatigue was. He is honest and straight forward and reliable. Chris has walked me through all of my treatments with knowledge and understanding and has been amazing. It is hard to find a good doctor who cares about his patients and who provides complete information and explanation of all treatment plans. Chris has been that doctor for me and I would recommend him to anyone needing a variety of treatment options.
Ashley – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I have never had a doctor as through as Dr. Chris. I have been his patient for several years now. The most important thing I want to say is that I was a mess and hurting badly! I listened to Dr Chris carefully because I sincerely wanted to feel better. I followed his advice and tried not to complain too much, and within a few months I made great progress! I no longer needed a cane or all the meds. He continues to help me manage my pain level because there are times I just get off track, it happens! Dr Chris always gets me back on track. Thanks Doc!
Mark Hyer – May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
I've been seeing Chris for years, he is one of the best specialists I've ever been to. He doesn't just treat your pain, but he looks at your entire body and tries to help you actually get healthy by treating underlying conditions instead of just prescribing medications. He's a perfect combination of modern and natural medicine.
Jeremy G – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?
When I first came to Dr. Chris Klerenomos I was in immense pain and had digestive issues and quite frankly I was broken. Due to my pain and illness I had lost my career and independence. Before seeing Dr. Chris I had seen several physicians and specialist in the Salem and Portland area and the thing that stood out the most for me was that Dr. Chris was direct and straight to the point, he didn't speak to me like I was less than and he acknowledged my pain and worked hard with me to figure the out the underlying causes and not just threw prescriptions at me. He has helped guide me through the correct treatments and has referred me to the appropriate specialist when needed. Dr. Chris is caring and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone.
S Chase – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Chris Kleronomos?