Dr. Chris Gile, DC

Dr. Chris Gile, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Chris Gile, DC is a chiropractor in Chicago, IL. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

6139 W Touhy Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Lincoln

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Gile treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gile

Dr. Gile?
Dr. Gile's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chris Gile, DC
Came in with my fiancé with a groupon for acupuncture. Dr Gile suggested cupping more for my fiancé since his issue was more muscular, I stuck with the acupuncture. After just one visit I feel so good and my fiancé said his back feels great! Dr Gile was so nice and easy to get along with! Can't wait to come back scheduled our next appointment already! I'll recommend him to anyone that I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
I have gone to Dr Gile for over a year. He is really good at adjusting . Really good at adjusting neck. Has a nice personality and wants you to get better .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
Started off with one acupuncture session via a Groupon. Dr. Gile suggested that cupping may help my back pain more than acupuncture and after two sessions, he was definitely right! I truly felt relief and Dr. Gile was very caring, inquisitive, and attentive with a great bedside manner. I would definitely return to this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
Easy access across from target and Costco I visit here for massage and Chiro treatments Dr Gile will return your call for appointments and is very flexible with my schedule He is knowlegeable in all heath areas and suggested acupuncture which has helped me too I will return to this office ..very professional yet down to earth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
After transferring from Washington State, and after receiving treatment from Milasich Chiropractic Center in Tacoma, I moved across country to Illinois in serious need of a chiropractor asap! Fortunately for me, Katie, the receptionist at Milasich Chiropractic Center liked up a chiropractor near where I planned on moving to. For me, after my first visit, my decision to make Dr Chris Giles my new chiro was done. He has done wonders for my back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
The worst Doctor I ever met please be careful, I have a shoulder injury he puts some tape in my shoulder and told me go to difernt clinic , you need a shot , he over charged me plus he charged my insurance, he was shaking acting lnervous breathing strong , never pick up the phone is closed all the I left I messages never call back , I don't understand what kind of doctor he is .never had such a bad experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?
Was able to get me in on a Saturday morning after throwing my back out cleaning garage! Very friendly and got me out of pain in a day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Gile, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gile?

Insurance accepted