Chris Farrell, LCSW

Clinical Social Work ·  Male · Age 56

Chris Farrell

Chris Farrell, LCSW is a clinical social worker in West Lake Hills, TX. He specializes in clinical social work, social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Chris Farrell accepts

(512) 554-1994

Chris Farrell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Chris Farrell treats your condition or procedure

Chris Farrell's conditions and procedures:

• Chemical Addiction
  • Codependency
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sex Addiction
  • Stress

I believe that we human beings have the answers deep down inside of us. We just need some guidance at times to reach those answers. I also believe in the unlimited potential of the human spirit. I see therapy as a collaborative process. I grow right along with my clients. I create a safe and non judgemental environment in which mt clients can open up and be themselves.

• Clinical Social Work

3.3

Chris Farrell?
Chris Farrell's Performance
What People Say About Chris Farrell, LCSW
Chris is mean. He asks my opinion on 'Spiritual Partnership Guidelines'. When I state I don't believe in the list, he loses any effort to help, fixates nine times saying that he must find something else for us to all agree on, finds nothing, and then tells me he would never want to be my child. The farthest thing from helping in EAP, he inserts his own hurtful comments into discussions. Chris, did you follow your 'Spiritual Partnership Guidelines'? BTW he had seen me 70 mins for this assessment
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Farrell, LCSW?
Due to my background in mental health and human services, I have done extensive personal work independently and in private therapy. Chris is one of the most genuine, compassionate, and highly skilled therapist I have worked with to date. Chris provides exceptional understanding, support, encouragement, and empowering suggestions. As a result of working with Chris, I have been able to enhance my self-awareness and clarify my goals resulting in greater satisfaction in my life and relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Farrell, LCSW?
Spent too little time listening to and establishing relationship with client before jumping to criticism of client concerns/words. In less than 45 minutes, Mr. Farrell began to criticize client's words and described behavior as crazy. I'm unsure who he would see other than those who are ill. Odd coming from a counselor. Concluded by offering to pray for client. While he was friendly, his demeanor was patronizing. However friendly one's words are, it is easy to feel hopelessness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Chris Farrell, LCSW?

How was your experience with Chris Farrell?