Chloe Louise Lankshear, MED

Chloe Louise Lankshear, MED

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Chloe Louise Lankshear, MED is a marriage & family therapist in Alameda, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.Read her story

1545 Benton St

Alameda, CA 94501

Learn about Chloe Louise Lankshear

Chloe Louise Lankshear's bio

This content was provided by Chloe Louise Lankshear "I have a BA (Hons) in Psychology from the University of Sussex in the UK and an M.Ed & Ed.S. in Marriage and Family Counseling from the University of Florida. I subsequently worked for the leading national charity for single parent families in England and Wales for ten years, where I worked with young people and single parents in some of London's most deprived areas. I am also qualified as both a life coach and mediator. I am currently a Marriage & Family Therapist Registered Intern with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences and I am working towards California licensure as a Marriage & Family Therapist under the supervision of an experienced and talented licensed therapist. I have a strong background in working with adults, couples, children and adolescents and I have a deep understanding of issues involved in self-esteem, anxiety, depression, parenting, relationship problems, anger management and other issues."

This content was provided by Chloe Louise Lankshear "I see the people I work with as the experts on their own lives. My role is to help them gain clarity, insight and make informed decisions. I also believe in giving my clients tools and strategies to help them make the changes they want. I am friendly, down-to-earth, caring, non-judgemental and empathic. I see a range of clients, including individuals with anxiety/depression, couples wanting to improve their relationships or wanting to separate amicably and I also see many adolescents."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling

Chloe Louise Lankshear does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Sussex, Brighton Uk
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Chloe Louise Lankshear has no awards or honors listed.

Chloe Louise Lankshear has no media or publications listed.

Chloe Louise Lankshear does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Chloe Louise Lankshear and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Chloe Louise Lankshear's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Chloe Louise Lankshear?

How was your experience with Chloe Louise Lankshear?