Contact provider for availability

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres
1340 S De Anza Blvd Ste 206 San Jose, CA 95129

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT is a marriage & family therapist in San Jose, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres accepts

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Cheryl Zatkin-Steres treats your condition or procedure

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Zatkin-Steres

Cheryl Zatkin-Steres?
Cheryl Zatkin-Steres' Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT
Cheryl was excellent at helping me with my anxiety and relationship issues. She was insightful, a great listener, and recommended me a terrific RN, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl is very experienced and therapy is not just a job for her - she loves doing it and that is why she still takes patients. Her sharp insight into the root of the issue is something I have never seen in any of my past therapists. She recognized my issue in our very first meeting and I was amazed at her expertise as a therapist. She has helped me understand my situation and my thoughts much better than I ever knew. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
We greatly appreciated Cheryl's pragmatic and compassionate approach to helping our daughter deal with bullies at her school. With Cheryl's guidance, our daughter is now thriving in her new school, is significantly more empowered, and has many friends. Cheryl is a very talented therapist and we are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl is incredibly experienced, and it shows. She is able to break down what's going on and figure out the (sometimes) simple causes. She's a great listener and asks great follow up questions. I loved how I could talk for a while, then Cheryl would ask a simple question like 'Do you think that's because...' and suddenly everything became clear. I was having a lot of issues in my personal and professional life, and I really think my time with Cheryl was valuable and will help me moving forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl has been very helpful during my sessions. She is very warm-hearted and patient to listen to my feelings and situations then she root causes the problems and ask very constructive questions in order to deepen the issues. I would recommend her to anyone that's suffering from anxiety or depression issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl is very gifted at her occupation and is passionate about her line of work. She approaches therapy with an open mind and creates a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for new patients. I appreciate having the opportunity to better myself as an individual with the help of Cheryl, and I believe that her knowledge and kindness is a breath of fresh air for anyone who may be struggling in their current situation. I am grateful to be working with Cheryl for many reasons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl is genuinely caring and an excellent listener. She makes every effort to accommodate the needs and schedules of all of her patients. Her office is a comfortable and inviting space which I found put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl has been a wonderful therapist. She is responsive and cares deeply about her patients. Cheryl takes time to really understand me and my personal history to help identify and resolve issues. She provides real-time advice that I have been able to apply to my family situation - and they have worked out wonderfully! She also has a great ability to see things in a different light than I would have been able to do so on my own. I am so lucky to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Called for a consultation. Extremely rude and arrogant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Very compassionate and intuitive therapist. She is very honest and astute in her observations of your actions and words. She wants what is best for you and is very sweet. Definitely recommend to someone who wants to open up to a wise person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
I've seen her three times, and it has already helped me a lot! She is very insightful, asking me good questions that lead me to deeper realizations about myself. Besides, Cheryl would go extra miles for her patients, a really compassionate person and a great psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Cheryl is a great mix of knowledge and compassion. She has many years of experience and offered immediate insight on my problems right from the first visit. I like the fact that I feel I can share anything with her. I can be open and honest without fear of judgment which ultimately leads to fixing the root of the issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?
Very understanding. Easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Zatkin-Steres, MFT?

How was your experience with Cheryl Zatkin-Steres?

Compare Providers