Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Wisinski

Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT is a physical therapist in Omaha, NE. She specializes in physical therapy and orthotics.

Make an appointment

Dr. Wisinski accepts

Dr. Wisinski accepts the following insurance:

Blue Advantage
Midlands Choice
Tricare
Prime
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Wisinski treats your condition or procedure

• Lymphedema
  • Neck Pain
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Shoulder Pain

Dr. Wisinski advocates for her patients, addressing both the healthcare and reimbursement needs by providing local educational in-services to medical and insurance groups, speaking to groups such as Nebraska business owners associations, cancer suppo...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Wisinski?
Dr. Wisinski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT
Recent
It was amazing, and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. I felt that my appointments were personal and didn't feel like I was 'just another patient' for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
I started PT in this office 5 weeks after my double mastectomy, and it was one of the BEST decisions I have made in my recovery. I have regained nearly all of my range of motion. The staff is courteous, kind, and diligent. I’d recommend PT services from this office to any woman going through Breast Cancer treatment. Thank you for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
At age 82 I tore my rotator cuff and disabled my right arm. My orthopedic surgeon said I was not a candidate for surgery...to go to physical therapy. Dr Wisinski saw me every week and we made progress every week. Soon I was without pain and could perform daily tasks. Eight months later, I had almost full range of motion. Today, after 2 years, I do my exercises every day as it keeps my arm strong and helps my lungs battle COPD. I am extremely satisfied with what I can do, and no surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
So far pleased with my therapy /therapists encouragement every time I come 2x week to advance my treatment. Staff very friendly and professional / privacy acknowledged. The room temps are comfortable Hope to have great success for treatment of Lymphedema KBoyce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
I love Dr. Wisinski! She explains in detail the procedures that will aid in therapy so you have a better understanding of the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Wonderful staff who listen to all your needs and concerns. Once treatment was started, I could tell a difference within weeks. I would highly recommend Midwest physical therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Everything about this office is great! The doctor, physical therapy assistants, and all other staff are wonderful and so welcoming. Everyone is very knowledgeable and has helped me improve since I started coming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
After having breast cancer surgery I never knew that I would have issues with my arms being able to raise them above my head and with the therapy I have received i have achieved my goals. They give you great exercises to do at home to keep you active to get to your goal. Everyone is very polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Dr. Wisinski and her staff have helped me tremendously, with dignity and humor. I actually look forward to my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
I have been very pleased with Cheryl and her staff. They listen to me and offer good suggestions. They are friendly and I feel they take a personal interest in me not only from a physical therapy standpoint but also as an individual. I would definitely recommend Cheryl and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Dr. Cheryl Wisinski is the very definition of "Positive Thinking", Right Attitude" and "looking on the Bright Side" and it's infectious! I came to MWPT with both problems of urine retention & chronic constipation. Dr. W's approach to these issues is forth right/to the point YET kind and understanding of how delicate/awkward they are to talk initially talk about. She draws out information in a natural conversation then guides you into pelvic floor exercises. I found success!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Gives great advice on helping me Continue all my activities
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Very thorough in explaining why the exercises are selected and and how they affect the muscles that need strengthening. I feel very comfortable with her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?
Very knowledgeable. I had been to several therapists up to that point, nothing was helping. Dr. Wisinski diagnosed me first visit and put me on a plan. I was soon able to to return to work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Wisinski, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Wisinski?

• Sat: closed