Cheryl Rondinella, MS

Speech-Language Pathology ·  Female · Age 47

Cheryl Rondinella

Cheryl Rondinella, MS is a speech-language pathologist in Wading River, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. She specializes in speech-language pathology and feeding, eating & swallowing therapy.

Make an appointment

Cheryl Rondinella accepts

Cheryl Rondinella accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO

• Speech Impairment
  • Stuttering
  • Swallowing Disorders
  • Voice Disorders

Highly Clinical Practitioner. Specializing in Childhood Apraxia of Speech  (CAS), Speech Sound Disorders, Motor Planning, PROMPT therapy, Pediatric Feeding Disorders.  Treats Disorders of Fluency, Language, Voice, Cleft Palate,

• Speech-Language Pathology

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Rondinella

Cheryl Rondinella?
Cheryl Rondinella's Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Rondinella, MS
Very thorough, knowledgable and caring. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl was my supervisor for my clinical fellowship. She did all of the billing and scheduling for me and my coworkers which was VERY helpful and allowed me to focus solely on treating my clients. She always kept my caseload full which was important to me as I needed a specific amount of hours to complete my CF. She promptly answered emails and gave her full attention to questions asked. I would recommend this job to new Cf's or licensed SLPs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
To anyone just starting their career in speech-language pathology, I highly suggest seeking employment with Cheryl Rondinella. She is very supportive and helps develop confidence in her staff to be successful in their new career. I have just completed all my requirements for receiving my licensure as a speech-language pathologist and want to thank Cheryl for all the support and encouragement!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
I am the father of an autistic child who has been going to Cheryl for about three years. If it wasn’t for Cheryl’s ability as a therapist and more importantly her patience as a person, my child would not be where he is today. Thanks to her, his speech has progressed tremendously over the last three years. I can’t recommend her enough as a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
I am currently completing my clinical fellowship at Manorville Speech Pathology, PC and I could not be more pleased with my experience here and having Cheryl Rondinella as a supervisor. She is extremely patient, helpful, and always has recommendations when it comes to therapy. I gained experience in feeding therapy, cleft lip/palate, deaf/cochlear children, fluency, and AAC where I know this exposure has made me a better therapist. I would highly recommend all clinical fellows to come here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl is wonderful to work with and my son has made amazing progress with her. She has made him comfortable to just walk right in eager to work. We see such a difference in his speech and his expressive vocabulary. He is really trying so much harder to learn new worlds since starting just a few months ago. Thank you for everything! I highly recommend Cheryl at Manorville speech!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl was an amazing supervisor during my clinical fellowship. She was always available and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I may have had during my experience. She was both a knowledgable mentor and a highly supportive boss!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl has been amazing with my 24 month old daughter suspected of CAS. We spent months of therapy using a typical Speech approach with little to no progress. My daughter leaves Cheryl’s office showing visible progress every session. Cheryl is very professional and dedicated to helping children using a PROMPT approach. She is able to establish great rapport and instructional control of even very young children. She has been working with my daughter in her office since 18 months old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
My daughter has had articulation issues for years. ShShe was classified as a preschooler but quickly declassified in kindergarten despite my opposition! Since then she has received limited speech services in school, as well as private outside of the school. Cheryl has been working with my daughter for 6 months and there has been a significant improvement in her speech! I am extremely confident that all of my daughters articulation issues will be resolved within a year. I'm thrilled!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
I highly recommend Mrs. Rondinella for anyone in need of speech services. My child came to her unable to verbally express himself and less than 3 years later he is doing well in first grade and has made friends with peers. When my son started school I was nervous he wouldnt be able to make friends, Cheryl built up his confidence while teaching him strategies on how to say all sounds. He now expresses himself clearly while saying all sounds correctly. I'm indebted to Cheryl for all she has done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
My experience with Cheryl has been very rewarding. Each session I learn something new that can be use my daily life. The atmosphere is very relaxing and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl Rondinella helped me determine the best approach for several speech & OT issues my son was having at school and at home. Her advice was extremely helpful when deciding how to move forward with treatment. Several character traits I would use to describe Cheryl are meticulous, professional, motivated, caring, patient, and friendly. I would highly recommend Manorville Speech and Cheryl Rondinella to treat speech, language, voice and swallowing disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl is my five year old grandson Ryan's therapist. Ryan deals with a number of issues related to his speech limitations. When my family became aware of his issues I for one was concerned whether he would be able to communicate effectively with others. After working with Cheryl he has progressed to a talkative young boy who now expresses in complete sentences. Cheryl consistently demonstrates her ability to help my grandson speak with confidence and her true caring for his progress
It's been my pleasure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl provided the best prompt speech therapy services for my son Matthew. His school therapists gave up trying to help him produce certain sounds. Within 4 months My son is not only able to articulate vowel and consonant combinations that he was never able to produce, but is now integrating those combinations within spontaneous speech. Wish we had found Cheryl a long time ago!!!
Thank you for your feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Right from the start Cheryl was able to get my son to make sounds we never heard him make before. The school district had given up on working with him on his speech. In the short time we have been seeing Cheryl my son has already begun to say words. Over ten words now and we are just getting started!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
I started using Cheryl from Manorville speech when my son was 17 months. He is now 4. When we first started he said nothing as parents we were very concerned. Cheryl not only helped our son through the years she helped us with techniques to help him at home, especially on the behavior part. Ronnie is now using sentences and saying every word ! If we did not use her we feel Ronnie would not be where he is today. I highly recommend her and Therapitists. Teresa
My pleasure! So happy he is doing so well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
My daughter was 2.5 years old and didn't say a word. she was unable to express herself and became easily frustrated. We found Cheryl. Cheryl is absolutely wonderful! So professional & understanding. Cheryl has built the foundation of my daughter. My daughter was diagnosed with Apraxia of speech. It took years of intense therapy with Cheryl. My daughter is now 5.5 years old, speaking full sentences, communicating with her peers, can expressive herself. Highly recommend Ms Cheryl!! The best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl works incredibly well with all different kinds of disorders. She is incredibly knowledgeable and provides excellent levels of care to children and adults of varying pathology. I would recommend Cheryl to anyone!
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
My son started seeing Cheryl at 19 months and, in the three months since, has made tremendous progress. Cheryl uses Prompt Therapy which has enabled my son to go from not speaking at all, to saying over ten animal sounds and repeating over 5 words.
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Rondinella, MS?
Cheryl worked with my daughter for 2 plus years. With Cheryl and her staff's help, my daughter made excellent gains in her speech and eating abilities.
Glad to have served you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Cheryl Rondinella?

Manorville Speech Pathology, PC