Cheryl Pitts, LCSW

Cheryl Pitts, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Cheryl Pitts, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Laguna Niguel, CA. She specializes in psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

30131 Town Center Dr Ste 280

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Cheryl Pitts

Cheryl Pitts' bio

This content was provided by Cheryl Pitts "I have been in private practice for 30 years providing psychotherapy to adults, adolescents and children. I have experience in treating a diverse population and providing high quality individualized services that meet the needs of my clients and families. I have experience in long term and short term psychotherapy. I provide Crisis Intervention and bereavement counseling for my service population. Are you tired of "being sick and tired"? Do you need to break unhealthy habits? It is time to take control. Deal with the issues that cause you to feel depressed, anxious, angry and stuck in unhealthy relationships. Stop blaming others, beating yourself up and sabotaging yourself. Stop feeling guilty and recalling mistakes you have made. Love yourself and be the best person you can be. Improve your self-confidence, your self -esteem and your relationships. It is time for you to decide " What do you want to do with your life"? You can be transformed and re-newed. I work with individuals, couples and families. Improve, change and enhance your life. My focus of therapy is strengths based, problem-solution focused and psychodynamic. We can work on changing the negative barriers in your mind, break unhealthy cycles and develop a more positive attitude and relationships.I enjoy working on women's and men's issues in my clinical practice. I work with children, teens and adults from multi-cultural and diverse populations. For your convenience, I offer weekend appointments for individuals and families. Call me today to schedule an appointment."

This content was provided by Cheryl Pitts "I work with client's who want to stop destructive patterns that impact their ability to have a successful happy life. I believe in working to help individuals develop insignt into barriers that impede their functioning. If "you are tired of feeling sick and tired" and you want to stop sabatoging yourself and take control of your life, let's work together. I also work with children and adolescents to help them to improve their functioning at home, school and in the community."

• Psychotherapy
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Cheryl Pitts does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA Westwood
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980

Cheryl Pitts has no awards or honors listed.

Cheryl Pitts has no media or publications listed.

Cheryl Pitts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cheryl Pitts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cheryl Pitts' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Cheryl Pitts?

How was your experience with Cheryl Pitts?