Cheryl Moore, LM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 44

Cheryl Moore

Circle of Life Childbirth Practice

2500 Winding Creek Blvd Apt H104 Clearwater, FL 33761

Cheryl Moore, LM is a Midwife in Clearwater, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Cheryl Moore to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Cheryl Moore treats your condition or procedure

Cheryl Moore's conditions and procedures:

• Alternative Birthing Procedure
  • Pregnancy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Cheryl Moore accepts

Cheryl Moore accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Self Pay

Cheryl Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Moore

Cheryl Moore?
  • Appointment scheduling (19)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I love how my care was tailored to my family’s needs! We are so happy we found Cheryl.
Becky – Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I could write a novel about all the reasons why I recommend Cheryl and circle of life childbirth practice. I have used Cheryl in my last two pregnancies. My prenatal care was in the comfort of my own home, was never rushed & always thorough. She basically brings a doctors office in a bag. She answered all of our questions at every appointment and made us feel so confident and comfortable. She’s prompt, detailed & incredibly professional. My labor and delivery were nothing short of a dream! I couldn’t have done it without Cheryl! She has the tub you can rent, does placenta encapsulation & gives you a binder full of all the information you could ever need! 10/10 recommend her as a midwife. She’s the best in the Tampa Bay Area!
Kristine Hauck – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
My husband and I are beyond grateful to have partnered with Cheryl! We were actually late arrivals, deciding to transition from a planned hospital birth to a home birth at around 36 weeks. As I myself was born at home, my husband and I had previously discussed the possibility of a home birth but didn't initially end up choosing that route. However, unforeseen circumstances (e.g. finding out that we would not be allowed to have our doula present at the birth, rumors of partners not being allowed to attend births, etc.) brought us back to that conversation and we agreed that we shared the desire to welcome our first child into the world within the comfort of our very own home. As soon as we met her (albeit, virtually at first) we knew we had made the right decision. Our entire family was provided with the perfect blend of genuine care and expertise during each and every interaction. We will forever treasure the home birth of our son.
Stephanie – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Some things happen for a reason... I had to leave my OBGYN’s practice at 37 weeks pregnant, for multiple reasons. I contacted Circle of Life because I was looking for an alternative. Immediately Cheryl made me feel like I had made the right decision. She has a beautiful way of making you feel protected and at the same time feel empowered. Cheryl truly cares and has an incredible passion for what she does. I absolutely believe that if I hadn’t found her, I would have had a completely different birth experience. Cheryl is an amazing person who pours her heart and soul into what she does. She is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. I feel so truly blessed to have found her. I will always cherish the special memories of my birth experience that she helped to bring to fruition. I couldn’t be more grateful to have had Cheryl with us during such an important journey.
Christina Page – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
My pregnancy was not exactly the easiest pregnancy. We spent years trying to conceive our miracle baby after several failed IVF treatments. I knew I wanted to deliver at home but everyone who found out I was expecting put the fear in me that I was making the wrong decision. From my first appointment with Cheryl I knew we were making the right choice. Baby Oliver was born safely at home two weeks ago.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
We miss you already Cheryl. Today was our 6 week appointment and we are so saddened to say goodbye. I could not have asked for a birth better experience. From the moment I called Cheryl I have received nothing but support and guidance. We aren't planning on having anymore children but I'm almost tempted to so that I can still have my Cheryl fix. The awesome thing is I know she will forever be part of our family. Thank you for everything you've done.
Kaelin Brooks in Clearwater, FL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl was my midwife for both of my children. She is really the best midwife a mom could ever ask for. She is hands off when appropriate, hands on when needed. She is extremely intuitive as to what you need in any given moment during your pregnancy and birth. Her knowledge and experience in how to handle many different situations is vast, and she has this remarkable way of helping a mom tap into her own power to grow and birth her baby. She is 100% about the mother-baby unit and connection and
Sarah in New port richey , FL – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Best midwife in the world! We decided at 25 weeks to have a homebirth with our 4th boy. I felt like I had already met her before when we had our first consultation! Cheryl is very intelligent and educated about birth and health and wellness. She always had a natural remedy or supplement recommendation to add to a healthy diet that would keep my energy high and pains at ease. This was my easiest pregnancy and I had so much energy because of her help. Cheryl was amazing in every way.
Anita – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is an amazing human. . . She has birthed 2 of my girls into this world and I couldn't be more grateful. She is knowledgeable, kind, laid back. . . My family just loves her. My husband was a skeptic at first but immediately felt at ease in our first consult and after that. . . He totally was game for another home birth. I if we decide on another, she is our go to.
Sandy – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is a highly skilled professional, who delivers (ha ha, get it?) She's competent and gave compassionate care during the prenatal/birthing/postpartum time. She is approachable, kind, has a fantastic sense of humor, and most importantly she goes to great measures to help us women create optimal health and preparation for birthing at home. I am so thankful she was with us through our journey to welcome our daughter Mariah who is healthy and smiling. We will be calling her again
Jenny in Clearwater, FL – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
After a failed home birth with my first child I made sure that I found a midwife that I could trust. A midwife that knew her stuff. A midwife that would trust the process but would know when to step in and help. When we found Cheryl we were so grateful. She had a energy about her and fun the first visit we could tell that she knew what she was talking about. I'm happy to announce that we had our second baby at home with no intervention. It was just the experience that we were hoping for.
Clearwater – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I had my first four children in a hospital and I always felt out of control of my care and like the doctors didn’t listen to me. When I found out I was pregnant again I knew that I wanted to do something different. I contacted Cheryl and immediately felt at ease. This last birth was the most amazing experience. It was completely stress free, my body was allowed to do what it knows how to do with no interference. I highly recommend Cheryl to everyone I know!!!!!
Kristy Lea in Clearwater , FL – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I can’t help the overwhelming feeling of gratitude and love for those that helped me get my VBAC at home. There was no denying the spiritual, emotional, and mental experience this was for my family. I couldn’t have been in better hands. This isn’t some “kumbaya” hoopla but an experience for EVERY mother to have available to her. The healing this vbac gave me and the empowerment I feel today can’t ever be taken away. Cheryl is a Godsend!
Jessica in New Port Richey – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Five star care here!!! My wife and I started out confused and scared when we found out we were going to be parents. Cheryl had real world knowledge and experience, that she used to educate us on and help answer our every concern and question. She connected us to other equally amazing people and resources. She helped us achieve exactly the pregnancy me and my wife wanted for our self's and our little girl. We came scared and left away more prepared, confidante, educated, and stress free.
Bradley in Tarpon Springs – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is AMAZING!!! She helped me thru my 20hr + labor with my daughter and displayed the perfect blend of encouragement and assertiveness throughout. Prenatal appointments were always pleasant and well informative and NEVER rushed and may I add in the comfort of my own home. My daughter is almost 2 years old now and we still maintain a wonderful friendship with Cheryl. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to any and all expectant mamas out there!
Sierra in Clearwater FL – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I will never recommend her. I paid $400 for my health information to be input into systems and at the time I was in labor, I called and she said she was too tired to come check me, 24 hours later I'm in active later and called and she told me to call her back in a hour. Within an hour my elderly mother rushed me to the er where I gave birth 30 minutes later. I didn't get a post partum visit, text, nor call. I was taken advantage of because I have Medicaid. FMLA paper wasn't submitted either.
Proud Mother of 5 in Clearwater – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I am overwhelmed w gratitude and love for this woman. She helped me have the safe home birth that I was seeking. I was always included in the decision making towards all of the options that I had. She made me feel in control and cared for. We will definitely be using her again.
Barbara R in Brandon, FL – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is professional and always helpful. I trust get whole heartedly with my care.
Sarah Stafford in New Port Richey, FL – Feb 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
My son was born a year ago, again Cheryl was amazing. The second I told her I was pregnant again she was calling me to remind me to take my prenatal vitamins and scheduling a first appointment. 9 months flew by and we took an even further relaxed approach, choices about ultrasounds and cervix checking were all left to my discretion, or request. This labor was much more fast and harder (5 hours) but once again Cheryl was right there telling me I could do it, and we sure did.?? ?
Taylor B in Dunedin, FL – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I am still in amazement from the wonderful experience that I had with Cheryl. I felt like my opinion mattered and that I was allowed to have the type of birth experience that I had always dreamed about. My 9 pound bundle of joy came easily with no issues because of her experience and patience. Thank You Cheryl
Mikayla in palm harbor – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?

How was your experience with Cheryl Moore?

Cheryl Moore, Licensed Midwife, is a graduate of Common Sense Midwifery School located in Winter Garden Florida. She is the mother of three beautiful children....Read more

• Midwifery