Cheryl Moore, LM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 42

Cheryl Moore
900 Wellington Dr Clearwater, FL 33764

Cheryl Moore, LM is a midwife in Clearwater, FL. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Cheryl Moore accepts

Cheryl Moore accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Cheryl Moore treats your condition or procedure

Cheryl Moore's conditions and procedures:

• Alternative Birthing Procedure
  • Pregnancy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Cheryl Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Moore

Cheryl Moore?
Cheryl Moore's Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Moore, LM
Some things happen for a reason... I had to leave my OBGYN’s practice at 37 weeks pregnant, for multiple reasons. I contacted Circle of Life because I was looking for an alternative. Immediately Cheryl made me feel like I had made the right decision. She has a beautiful way of making you feel protected and at the same time feel empowered. Cheryl truly cares and has an incredible passion for what she does. I absolutely believe that if I hadn’t found her, I would have had a completely different birth experience. Cheryl is an amazing person who pours her heart and soul into what she does. She is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. I feel so truly blessed to have found her. I will always cherish the special memories of my birth experience that she helped to bring to fruition. I couldn’t be more grateful to have had Cheryl with us during such an important journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
My pregnancy was not exactly the easiest pregnancy. We spent years trying to conceive our miracle baby after several failed IVF treatments. I knew I wanted to deliver at home but everyone who found out I was expecting put the fear in me that I was making the wrong decision. From my first appointment with Cheryl I knew we were making the right choice. Baby Oliver was born safely at home two weeks ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
We miss you already Cheryl. Today was our 6 week appointment and we are so saddened to say goodbye. I could not have asked for a birth better experience. From the moment I called Cheryl I have received nothing but support and guidance. We aren't planning on having anymore children but I'm almost tempted to so that I can still have my Cheryl fix. The awesome thing is I know she will forever be part of our family. Thank you for everything you've done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl was my midwife for both of my children. She is really the best midwife a mom could ever ask for. She is hands off when appropriate, hands on when needed. She is extremely intuitive as to what you need in any given moment during your pregnancy and birth. Her knowledge and experience in how to handle many different situations is vast, and she has this remarkable way of helping a mom tap into her own power to grow and birth her baby. She is 100% about the mother-baby unit and connection and
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Best midwife in the world! We decided at 25 weeks to have a homebirth with our 4th boy. I felt like I had already met her before when we had our first consultation! Cheryl is very intelligent and educated about birth and health and wellness. She always had a natural remedy or supplement recommendation to add to a healthy diet that would keep my energy high and pains at ease. This was my easiest pregnancy and I had so much energy because of her help. Cheryl was amazing in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is an amazing human. . . She has birthed 2 of my girls into this world and I couldn't be more grateful. She is knowledgeable, kind, laid back. . . My family just loves her. My husband was a skeptic at first but immediately felt at ease in our first consult and after that. . . He totally was game for another home birth. I if we decide on another, she is our go to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
Cheryl is a highly skilled professional, who delivers (ha ha, get it?) She's competent and gave compassionate care during the prenatal/birthing/postpartum time. She is approachable, kind, has a fantastic sense of humor, and most importantly she goes to great measures to help us women create optimal health and preparation for birthing at home. I am so thankful she was with us through our journey to welcome our daughter Mariah who is healthy and smiling. We will be calling her again
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
After a failed home birth with my first child I made sure that I found a midwife that I could trust. A midwife that knew her stuff. A midwife that would trust the process but would know when to step in and help. When we found Cheryl we were so grateful. She had a energy about her and fun the first visit we could tell that she knew what she was talking about. I'm happy to announce that we had our second baby at home with no intervention. It was just the experience that we were hoping for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I had my first four children in a hospital and I always felt out of control of my care and like the doctors didn’t listen to me. When I found out I was pregnant again I knew that I wanted to do something different. I contacted Cheryl and immediately felt at ease. This last birth was the most amazing experience. It was completely stress free, my body was allowed to do what it knows how to do with no interference. I highly recommend Cheryl to everyone I know!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?
I can’t help the overwhelming feeling of gratitude and love for those that helped me get my VBAC at home. There was no denying the spiritual, emotional, and mental experience this was for my family. I couldn’t have been in better hands. This isn’t some “kumbaya” hoopla but an experience for EVERY mother to have available to her. The healing this vbac gave me and the empowerment I feel today can’t ever be taken away. Cheryl is a Godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Moore, LM?

How was your experience with Cheryl Moore?

Cheryl Moore, Licensed Midwife, is a graduate of Common Sense Midwifery School located in Winter Garden Florida. She is the mother of three beautiful children. She found her way into Midwifery after starting her own childbirth education and doula bus...

• Midwifery