Cheryl Mattison, LMSW

Cheryl Mattison, LMSW

Counseling  ·
Female

Cheryl Mattison, LMSW is a counselor in Northville, MI. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Cheryl Mattison LMSW

120 W Main St Ste 202

Northville, MI 48167

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Cheryl Mattison treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Mattison

Cheryl Mattison?
Cheryl Mattison's Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Mattison, LMSW
She is absolutely amazing. I recommend her to everyone! From the start she was always super nice and in a great mood and I could tell she truly cares for her patients. Has great availability and makes it super easy to change meeting times and/or work around the patients schedule. She has helped me so much and I can’t thank her enough. Trust me, you want to schedule an appointment with her and you won’t regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is quite an excellent counselor! I’ve been to her several times and each and every session has been so informative and pleasant. Cheryl really knows how’s to listen and key in on your issues and how to adjust behavior to calm the chaos and bring you back to normalcy. She is so easy to talk to, extremely professional, and very knowledgeable! It’s been so awesome talking with her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
I started seeing Cheryl about 4 years ago while starting my divorce as a new mother of 2 very young children. Her accommodation with my up and down schedule has been extremely flexible; leaving me very grateful. I have always felt my voice was heard with Cheryl. Therefore, I leave each session feeling as though my voice was heard, counsel was given and truly in a better place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
My anxiety started effecting my family and the quality of my life. My panic attracts made everything feel unmanageable. I shared my history and behaviors with Cheryl that I found very difficult to talk about, and it was through her expertise, compassion and insight that I was able to understand the underlying causes of my anxiety. She taught me how to manage my panic attacks. Cheryl always treated me with the utmost respect and I was able to take control back of my career and my life. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
I am so happy to have been referred to Cheryl. She has helped me through a really difficult time over the past year and I continue to look forward to our meetings. She is genuine, compassionate, and really helps me break down the situations and emotions I deal with. I feel really comfortable talking to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is very easy to talk to and a great listener, she is not judgmental at all. She helped me to cope with anxiety and depression more than any other counselor I have met with before. I plan to keep seeing her for as long as I can and I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl helped me through an extremely difficult time following a tragic family event. She took time to listen and learn about all of the circumstances surrounding the situation and the tricky dynamics at play with those involved. She offered guidance, perspective, and comfort during our conversations. I am very thankful to have benefited from her counsel and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of caring professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is the most compassionate person I have ever spoken to. She is helping me through the most difficult time of my life. She listens intently, gives useful advice, and you really feel like she cares. I would recommend her to anybody. I'm blessed to have her guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is the sweetest, kindest, and most warm-hearted woman and talking to her instantly puts me at ease. I tend to have bad anxiety from time to time and she has helped me in ways that’s made me feel better almost instantly after meeting with her. If you are in need of someone to listen and give you honest and helpful advice, she’s absolutely one of the greatest out there. You feel like you can trust her from the second you walk in. I’d give 50 stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
She was horrible, I feel so uncomfortable around her and her office was burning, I was literally sweating bricks. Just by looking at her eyes I felt like she was scolding me. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. Absolutely horrible. Before I was even finished giving my feelings she cut me off so abruptly and said "Times up" and forced me out the door, I went in my car and started sobbing I felt like I was worthless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is the absolute best. No matter what she’s always there, literally! She listens, doesn’t judge, and is there if you just want to vent. I wouldn’t be happy and healthy if it wasn’t for Cheryl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl has been a wonderful therapist for my teenage son. She is very easy to talk to and genuinely cares about him and his overall well being. She has given him the tools to be the best possible person he can be. She is truly one of a kind and we highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
Cheryl is an amazing therapist and I felt a connection with her right away. She was always compassionate and offered great insights during our visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
I was new to the area and needed to find a therapist but I didn't want to ask my new coworkers for a suggestion so I went to look for reviews.  I chose Cheryl based on the reviews here and I complete agree with everything I read. Very warm but also professional. Cheryl helped me recover from a break up and a new job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
I loved working with Cheryl because she is warm and professional. Cheryl helped me recover from my depression and gave me "tools" to help me handle my anxiety. Cheryl returned my phone call the same day I called to set up an appointment. Her office is beautiful and right downtown Northville. The atmosphere is warm and feels like a living room instead of a clinic. I saw a counselor right before I called Cheryl and I just couldn't connect with her. I felt an immediate connection with Cheryl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?
I have seen many therapists over my life and Cheryl Is by far the best. I have referred family members for couples counseling and my niece who is a teenager. They have all thanked me. Cheryl is incredibly easy to talk to and helped me understand how I was getting in my own way. She is responsive when I need to get ahold of her or want to see her and bills my insurance for me. Great office that is comfortable but professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Mattison, LMSW?

How was your experience with Cheryl Mattison?

Insurance accepted