Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Cheryl Makk

Baptist Health Medical Group

1603 Stevens Ave Louisville, KY 40205

Cheryl Makk, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Louisville, KY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Cheryl Makk accepts

Cheryl Makk accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Cheryl Makk treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Cheryl Makk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Makk

3.8

Cheryl Makk?
Cheryl Makk's Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Makk, ARNP
She always knows just how to treat my symptoms and she is networked with so many great specialists and can get me right in. Plus I love her personality! She’s hip and fun, but very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
Extremely easy to converse with and has an unbelievable attention to detail. Remembers personal and medical details said as a quick aside from months previous. Excellent "bed-side manner". Could not recommend enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
I would not recommend anyone to see Cheryl Makk. Her "bedside manner" is bar none the worst I've ever dealt with. Everything is over-the-top dramatic and she does not listen AT ALL. She has even argued against the treatment of my other specialty doctors. Excuse me but these are DOCTORS in highly specialized fields - I think I'll follow their plan of treatment. I have no respect for someone who doesn't listen and does the complete opposite of what you discussed. Very unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
I LOVE Cheryl Makk!!! I'm new to Louisville and have had all sorts of strange health issues and she has gone above and beyond to help me and recommend qualified specialists. She is an excellent listener and knowledgeable. 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
Cheryl is an amazing advocate for my health. She has compassion and gives the best treatment possible. Cheryl is no-nonsense, straight-up and has gone out of her way to help me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
If i could give a lower rating I would, she is not qualified to work as a nurse. She is often rude but i think she has no idea she is being so. Multiple friends of mine have left this office because of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
Cheryl Makk is awesome. She remembers even the smallest detail about your health and has the best advice to share. If you are looking for a great medical professional I would suggest Deer Park and Cheryl Makk in an instant. She helps a person really understand their medical options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
She has been extremely rude to me multiple times, including asking me if I had cerebral palsy, which I clearly do not have. Many times I have questioned her knowledge about certain subjects in the medical field. Other members of my family have also had problems wither. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?
Very down-to-earth. Remembers details about our family. Recommended specialists for us, which was very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Makk, ARNP?

How was your experience with Cheryl Makk?