Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Frye
490 Western Ave Albany, NY 12203

Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Albany, NY and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Tuft U in 1990 and specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Frye accepts

Dr. Frye accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Frye treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frye's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Healthy Aging
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Memory Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Premature Aging

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frye

Dr. Frye?
Dr. Frye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD
Today I went to a neurologist and found out that my diagnosis is not what I was told by Dr. Frye. I will now have a MRI and possible brain scans, in order to confirm what he is thinking. Practice did not have time or staff to counsel me, after my evaluation. I went through the evaluation and that was it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr. Frye is an excellent example of a human being who provides comprehensive care and means it. She goes to bat legally and fights for treatment for her patients. Her food pantry gave us an entire turkey dinner for thanksgiving when we were having a hard time thanks for workers compensations fiery hoops. She is phenomenal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Cheryl is my Hero in so many ways. She is brilliant in matters of the brain and how integral to every part of us. She personally knows the pain of a TBI and what life after portends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Cheryl Frye PhD is a marvelous person as well as a doctor, who accomplices whatever she sets out to do and if she’s your doctor that can be a wonderful thing. If you’re tired of your doctor not listening to you, and and you feel let down, perhaps you should give Dr. Cheryl Frye a chance, I did and I am a better person for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr. Frye is the only knowledgeable doctor i have been very fortunate to find upstate NY with her knowledge and expertise she has tremendously helped patients like myself suffering from PTSD & TBI. I wouldn't have been where I am today without her understanding, treatment, and knowledge she has extended in understanding myself what was happening to me. With a great staff at CNS by her side has made this office a welcoming environment & brings comfort along the way with the treatment. Great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr Frye is the most knowledgeable person I have encountered. Her credentials are beyond reproach and it shows via her patients. I am one of them myself and she has helped me with so many aspects associated with TBI's.....I probably wouldn't be here without her treatment, understanding, knowledge and compassion. The staff at CNS is so aware of the issues concerning the numerous issues affecting. She has 26 years of experience in the field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
I want to give a glowing review about Cheryl Frye, my neurotherapist. She has helped me to continue to learn, read and figure out percentages. She is warm, caring, and truly gifted in helping to cope with my TBI. She has given thought to the care plan and showed alternatives to deal with my mental slowness and frustration. It has been 7 years since my brain injury, and it is heartwarming to know I can still learn and improve my mental capabilities with the help of Dr. Frye and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr. Cheryl Frye is not only well educated and well versed she also has a kind, caring, and encouraging nature. She goes above and beyond in patient care and advocacy and creates a comfortable welcoming environment. She helps me to understand my TBI. I am very blessed to have her for my doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
If you’re looking for a caring understanding wonderful Dr, go see Dr. Cheryl Frye!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr. Frye is an active listener who takes an individual interest in each patient. She has a breadth and depth of knowledge in several disorders and treatments, that I have rarely seen in other counselors. She thinks outside the traditional realm of therapy, and will suggest new activities to try, new ways if thinking about things I am struggling with, and has even had her staff accompany me to errands that are difficult for me. I highly recommend Dr. Frye to anyone suffering with PTSD or TBI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Doctor Frye is one amazing person! She understands me in every way possible and goes out of her way to help me in anyway she can. She makes you feel so comfortable and makes you feel at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Amazing Doctor. She makes you feel comfortable and at home in the office. Goes out of her way to make sure you get the services you need. Was the first doctor to really listen to me about how I was feeling. Truly feel like she is on my side.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?
Dr frye is only doctor in the area who is knowledgeable and effective in her treatment of both chronic regional pain syndrome and traumatic brain injury plus she go's the extra mile with her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Frye, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frye?