Cheryl Cyr, LMHC

Cheryl Cyr, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female
Cheryl Cyr, LMHC is a counselor in Haines City, FL. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

280 Patterson Rd Ste 1

Haines City, FL 33844

• Ambetter
  • Staywell (Wellcare)
  • Staywell Kids (Wellcare)
  • Sunshine Health
  • WellCare

Learn about Cheryl Cyr

Cheryl Cyr's bio

This content was provided by Cheryl Cyr "Cheryl, is a Florida based clinician, and was born and raised in Bridgeport, Connecticut. She completed her Masters in Clinical Mental Health from Argosy University, Sarasota Florida. A Masters Degree in Metaphysical Science. A Bachelors Degree is in Psychology, with Certification in Behavioral Forensics, from the University of Central Florida. She has also completed training and certification in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), and TF-CBT (Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). Cheryl is recognized by FEMA for her willingness to serve in times of crisis. She is also a recognized, Metaphysical Practitioner."

This content was provided by Cheryl Cyr "Cheryl has worked with hundreds of clients from all walks of life, which has provided her with a deep insight and a practical view of the problems the people are facing, with regards to their professional and personal life.

Cheryl's approach towards counseling is a combination of traditional therapy, and some energy work. There is no denying that we are a form of energy, and we emit energy. It is contagious, that is why certain motivational speakers do so well. It is also the reason why we sometimes feel very sleepy when we're around certain people. Cheryl also incorporates Art into therapy and believes it is one of the most valuable tools we have at our disposal. You will experience a mixture of tools while working with her."

• Counseling

Cheryl Cyr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Life Coaching
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

• University Of Central Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • Lake Side Behavioral Health
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Argosy University Sarasota
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Cheryl Cyr has no awards or honors listed.

Cheryl Cyr has no media or publications listed.

Cheryl Cyr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cheryl Cyr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cheryl Cyr's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Cheryl Cyr to family and friends

Cheryl Cyr's Performance

I hired Cheryl to help me with my anxiety. I've been to therapy before but always end up right back in the same place. Having had been to therapy before I already knew about beliefs and my way of thinking. When Cheryl pulled out plastic wrap and wrapped a door with it, to show me how the words I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Personally, loved the excellent no bull approach to my situation. She was compassionate but also very honest and direct. I was avoiding, I kind of knew I was, but when she directly asked me that question, things in my life and sessions started to change for the better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Cheryl Cyr?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology