Cheryl Bowie, LCSW

Counseling ·  Female · Age 68

Cheryl Bowie

Cheryl Bowie, LCSW;LMFT

305 Miron Dr Southlake, TX 76092

Cheryl Bowie, LCSW is a counselor in Southlake, TX. She specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Cheryl Bowie accepts

Cheryl Bowie accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Choice
United Healthcare HMO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Cheryl Bowie treats your condition or procedure

Cheryl Bowie's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

I use a collaborative approach in therapy viewing our roles as partners in the change process. My initial goal is to make a person comfortable and safe to build trust as this is vital in allowing the change process to begin. The first session involve...

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Cheryl Bowie

Cheryl Bowie?
Cheryl Bowie's Performance
What People Say About Cheryl Bowie, LCSW
On the recommendation of my former therapist (who moved out of the country), I began working with Cheryl in 2008 after I “crashed and burned” when a relationship did not work out. Cheryl helped me work through those issues and our therapy sessions tailed off as my emotional state and outlook improved. She was THE major contributor in successfully getting me back on track. In 2015, I asked Cheryl to work with me on the problem of “stuckness.” As partial proof of our successful collaboration, I now live far from Texas in a wonderful and very different environment. I continue to work with Cheryl remotely and consider her a true partner in my ongoing efforts to make some challenging projects happen. I wholeheartedly recommend Cheryl to anyone who needs help in navigating through the problems and conundrums Life throws at us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
If I could rate Ms Bowie 10 stars I would. She has helped me immeasurably. It had been a very tough year with a new move to a new place and lots of obstacles. She just made me feel soooooo comfortable from the get go. Couldn’t have done it without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl is so insightful and has helped me tremendously. I couldn’t recommend a person more to help you, whatever your need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl has helped me tremendously to understand my feelings regarding a difficult relationship with my mother. She helped me get insight into my deepest thoughts I had about my childhood. She is definitely the person I am going back to in the future to discuss further issues I might have. Thank you Cheryl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
I too am a therapist and sought Cheryl out for counseling regarding a complicated and multifaceted family issue. Cheryl is a wonderful therapist! She is warm, caring, compassionate, nonjudgmental, and has the ability to provide insight on many levels. She helped me gain perspective on my situation, which brought me to a calmer more peaceful frame of mind in order to move forward with my life. I am so grateful and thankful to have found Cheryl -- her support helped me immensely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Establishing a compatible relationship with a therapist is much like the line in Forest Gump: Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. So, lucky me; I hit the jackpot with Cheryl. Always professional, personable, thoughtful and empathetic. She listens, she remembers, and she possesses a bagful of strategies to help you navigate life's most difficult hurdles. Her office has become a safe haven for my deepest secrets and a comforting place to muddle my way through all of the changes necessary to become the person I long to be. I always leave her office feeling better about myself and hopeful, despite the difficult journey ahead. If you need a helping hand to lead you out of some dark moments in your life, make an appointment with Cheryl and give yourself the gift of her wisdom and lots of TLC, as an added bonus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl is the best! She has helped me deal with all sorts of adversity in the past few years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
I used to see Cheryl Bowie all the time but I stopped going because I felt like she was not doing her job and listening to my problems and not giving good advice. I considered her a friend at one time but I haven't heard from her in over a year so that just proves to me that she doesn't care about me or my problems. Maybe it's partially my fault for not going anymore but I think it's her responsibility to check up on her clients to make sure they're doing ok. My opinion don't waste your time/$$!
I am very sorry To read that you were so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Wonderful counselor, helped me through some very tough situations with depression and anxiety. very easy to contact and talk to. HIGHLY recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl has been helping me since January of 2015 deal with a life situation that I need ongoing support for. I am so grateful for her. Very compassionate, professional, and educational on my needs. I have tried 3 others before her to find help. I kept giving up. I recommend her at all levels. Thanks so much for being you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Excellent doctor. I have been going to her for close to 12 years.
Amazing highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl is extremely easy to talk to and very kind. She is patient, and extremely knowledgeable and helps patients think outside the box and apply counsel to every day life and scenarios.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Dr. Bowie was very helpful and knowledgeable. She took the time to listen and gave great advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl has saved me! She is patient and understanding all while leading the best advice. I’ve been seeing her for 7yrs now, and I love her! She supports me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl Bowie has been such a gift to me. She is patient, a great listener and has given me so many "gems" of information that have made such sense to alter my viewpoint or direction and brought the peace that I so needed. I would recommend her to anyone in need of counseling and plan to continue checking in as I need adjustments to handle life and all its curveballs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
I was referred to Cheryl Bowie by Dr Lynn Berutti after several years of therapy (including in-patient) and medicine still did not yield the results I needed to best function in my everyday life. I have been working with Cheryl for several years for my PTSD and the progress I have made with her is phenomenal. I have never been happier or more aware of and in control of my thoughts and emotions. I absolutely love her and could not recommend her more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Cheryl has a gentle approach to counselling, but her recommendations are firm and well grounded in expertise and experience. She is a pleasure to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
Ms. Cheryl is hands-down the BEST counselor I have ever had the pleasure of going to. I knew from our first meeting that she was the one because she gave me a "tool" to use for my fear of dying that actually worked! I have seen many different counselors over the years and I have never felt more comfortable than I do with Ms. Cheryl. She truly cares about her patients, and you can tell.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cheryl Bowie, LCSW?
I have been seeing Cheryl for 6 years now. She was recommended to me by a friend. I feel like i can tell her anything without being judged. She is very kind and gentle. I tell all my friends about her and if I run into someone looking for a good counselor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Cheryl Bowie?